First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply the club
Moderator
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
ok here is a places where you all can come and party and do other stuff this club has everything you could need but your date tehehe any way have fun and don't mess the place up
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

ok here is a places where you all can come and party and do other stuff this club has everything you could need but your date tehehe any way have fun and don't mess the place up


(cool club. hehe.)
Moderator
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10
(joe walks in the club)*sigh* no one is here ow well(walks over to the bat and gets a drink)
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

(joe walks in the club)*sigh* no one is here ow well(walks over to the bat and gets a drink)


(walks in) Hey, Joe.
Moderator
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Kat4u wrote:


yoyojoe11 wrote:

(joe walks in the club)*sigh* no one is here ow well(walks over to the bat and gets a drink)


(walks in) Hey, Joe.


(looks over ) ow hello who are you?
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


yoyojoe11 wrote:

(joe walks in the club)*sigh* no one is here ow well(walks over to the bat and gets a drink)


(walks in) Hey, Joe.


(looks over ) ow hello who are you?


We met once. I'm Rosetta. (holds out her hand for a handshake)
Moderator
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Kat4u wrote:
We met once. I'm Rosetta. (holds out her hand for a handshake)


we have....ow yea(reaches out and shakes you hand)
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:


Kat4u wrote:
We met once. I'm Rosetta. (holds out her hand for a handshake)


we have....ow yea(reaches out and shakes you hand)


So how have you been, Joe? (sits on barstool)
Moderator
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Kat4u wrote:
So how have you been, Joe? (sits on barstool)


(puts the empty glass down)ive been good and you?(looks you in the eye)
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:


Kat4u wrote:
So how have you been, Joe? (sits on barstool)


(puts the empty glass down)ive been good and you?(looks you in the eye)


(looks you in the eye) very good, yet very naughty. (laughs)
Moderator
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Kat4u wrote:
(looks you in the eye) very good, yet very naughty. (laughs)


*grin* you still havent changed have you?
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:


Kat4u wrote:
(looks you in the eye) very good, yet very naughty. (laughs)


*grin* you still havent changed have you?


Nope. (grins and motions you over with a finger)
Moderator
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Kat4u wrote:
Nope. (grins and motions you over with a finger)


(leans over)ow your so dirty
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:


Kat4u wrote:
Nope. (grins and motions you over with a finger)


(leans over)ow your so dirty


uh-huh. (reaches up to pull you down. Kisses you on the lips)
Moderator
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Kat4u wrote:
uh-huh. (reaches up to pull you down. Kisses you on the lips)


mmm(slips in a little tongue action while groping you breast)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.