First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Request: Avatar
Posted 10/26/10
Mod Request: okuni013
Username: renagade16
Text on written: Vampire Falls
Add Quote: Darkness Within
Extras?: anything
Decoration? [ex. flowers, frames, hearts, beams]: frames
Size? [ex. 200x600 , tall and thin...etc]: Tall and thin
Image (s) with a High Quanity [ In the Spoiler ]:
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the dark place...
Offline
Posted 10/27/10

asnmusicfiona wrote:

Mod Request: okuni013
Username: asnmusicfiona
Text on written:
Fiona
asnmusicfiona
Music? Love?
Extras?: hearts, music notes
Decoration? [ex. flowers, frames, hearts, beams]: beams, flowers, frames
Size? [ex. 200x600 , tall and thin...etc]: tall and thin
Image (s) with a High Quanity [ In the Spoiler ]:

or


hellew there :)
i made you two aviis,, hope you'll like it!



nee,, tht girl in the pic is so cute! >.<
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the dark place...
Offline
Posted 10/27/10

renagade16 wrote:

Mod Request: okuni013
Username: renagade16
Text on written: Vampire Falls
Add Quote: Darkness Within
Extras?: anything
Decoration? [ex. flowers, frames, hearts, beams]: frames
Size? [ex. 200x600 , tall and thin...etc]: Tall and thin
Image (s) with a High Quanity [ In the Spoiler ]:



here you go! i made two,, 1st have no frame ,, another has frame,, i made like tht coze the pic not suitable to put frames,, but,, for you i made two,, hope you'll like! XD



this girl have very sweet face LOL! >w<
Posted 10/27/10

okuni013 wrote:




Thanks I really like them >..<
Posted 10/27/10 , edited 10/27/10

okuni013 wrote:


asnmusicfiona wrote:

Mod Request: okuni013
Username: asnmusicfiona
Text on written:
Fiona
asnmusicfiona
Music? Love?
Extras?: hearts, music notes
Decoration? [ex. flowers, frames, hearts, beams]: beams, flowers, frames
Size? [ex. 200x600 , tall and thin...etc]: tall and thin
Image (s) with a High Quanity [ In the Spoiler ]:

or


hellew there :)
i made you two aviis,, hope you'll like it!



nee,, tht girl in the pic is so cute! >.<


wich one? the left one? or the right one? xD
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the dark place...
Offline
Posted 10/28/10

asnmusicfiona wrote:


okuni013 wrote:


asnmusicfiona wrote:

Mod Request: okuni013
Username: asnmusicfiona
Text on written:
Fiona
asnmusicfiona
Music? Love?
Extras?: hearts, music notes
Decoration? [ex. flowers, frames, hearts, beams]: beams, flowers, frames
Size? [ex. 200x600 , tall and thin...etc]: tall and thin
Image (s) with a High Quanity [ In the Spoiler ]:

or


hellew there :)
i made you two aviis,, hope you'll like it!



nee,, tht girl in the pic is so cute! >.<


wich one? the left one? or the right one? xD


the non-anime one lol.. XD

Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the dark place...
Offline
Posted 10/28/10

renagade16 wrote:


okuni013 wrote:




Thanks I really like them >..<

your welcome ,,dear request for more again ok?
glad you like it,, XD
Posted 10/28/10

okuni013 wrote:


asnmusicfiona wrote:


okuni013 wrote:


asnmusicfiona wrote:

Mod Request: okuni013
Username: asnmusicfiona
Text on written:
Fiona
asnmusicfiona
Music? Love?
Extras?: hearts, music notes
Decoration? [ex. flowers, frames, hearts, beams]: beams, flowers, frames
Size? [ex. 200x600 , tall and thin...etc]: tall and thin
Image (s) with a High Quanity [ In the Spoiler ]:

or


hellew there :)
i made you two aviis,, hope you'll like it!



nee,, tht girl in the pic is so cute! >.<


wich one? the left one? or the right one? xD


the non-anime one lol.. XD



heheh that's me xD
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the dark place...
Offline
Posted 10/28/10 , edited 10/28/10


really? .. YOU ARE VERY CUTE DEAR! >w<

Posted 10/28/10

okuni013 wrote:



really? .. YOU ARE VERY CUTE DEAR! >w<



heheh thnx xD
if you want you can visit my album
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=10180945
Member
1708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth dud...
Offline
Posted 10/29/10

okuni013 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:

Mod Request:anyone is fine 2 me =)
Username:Bubz01
Text on written:bubz
Add Quote:Happy Halloween everyone~!
Extras?:anythin that is cute and match the picture
Decoration? [ex. flowers, frames, hearts, beams]:beams, frames, and flowers
Size? [ex. 200x600 , tall and thin...etc]:tall and thin
Image (s) with a High Quanity [ In the Spoiler ]:




okey dear! here you go! Hope you'll like it :)


SOORY IF I DUN PUT FRAMES COZE ITS NOT SUITABLE :)


LOVE THE AVI !!!!! but can i ask u a question ..... if yes than ------>can i ask 4 you to do another avii 4 me?? .....if no than ---->never mind
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the dark place...
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

Bubz01 wrote:


okuni013 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:

Mod Request:anyone is fine 2 me =)
Username:Bubz01
Text on written:bubz
Add Quote:Happy Halloween everyone~!
Extras?:anythin that is cute and match the picture
Decoration? [ex. flowers, frames, hearts, beams]:beams, frames, and flowers
Size? [ex. 200x600 , tall and thin...etc]:tall and thin
Image (s) with a High Quanity [ In the Spoiler ]:




okey dear! here you go! Hope you'll like it :)


SOORY IF I DUN PUT FRAMES COZE ITS NOT SUITABLE :)


LOVE THE AVI !!!!! but can i ask u a question ..... if yes than ------>can i ask 4 you to do another avii 4 me?? .....if no than ---->never mind


ou dear,, you can ask me for another avii,,
Member
1708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth dud...
Offline
Posted 11/1/10

okuni013 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:


okuni013 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:

Mod Request:anyone is fine 2 me =)
Username:Bubz01
Text on written:bubz
Add Quote:Happy Halloween everyone~!
Extras?:anythin that is cute and match the picture
Decoration? [ex. flowers, frames, hearts, beams]:beams, frames, and flowers
Size? [ex. 200x600 , tall and thin...etc]:tall and thin
Image (s) with a High Quanity [ In the Spoiler ]:




okey dear! here you go! Hope you'll like it :)


SOORY IF I DUN PUT FRAMES COZE ITS NOT SUITABLE :)


LOVE THE AVI !!!!! but can i ask u a question ..... if yes than ------>can i ask 4 you to do another avii 4 me?? .....if no than ---->never mind


ou dear,, you can ask me for another avii,,


ok then....can you make me another avii??
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the dark place...
Offline
Posted 11/2/10


can just fill the form yeah,, so it easy for me to edit pics :)

Member
1708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth dud...
Offline
Posted 11/3/10

okuni013 wrote:



can just fill the form yeah,, so it easy for me to edit pics :)



kkkkk.....im goin to do it right now...=]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.