First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[RP] Abandon House
Arcobaleno
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Varia HQ in Italy
Offline
Posted 10/14/10
~Xanxus~

" WTF!!!!" *crashes down in front of Bel* "You're holding Sawada's girlfriend........"
Mafioso
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With Hibari♥
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

ghost819 wrote:

~Xanxus~

" WTF!!!!" *crashes down in front of Bel* "You're holding Sawada's girlfriend........"


Kyoko::*blushes* wh-what ? its not like that
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/10 , edited 10/14/10

ghost819 wrote:

~Xanxus~

" WTF!!!!" *crashes down in front of Bel* "You're holding Sawada's girlfriend........"


Bel: yeah sawada told me to rescue her he came half way but then he ditched shishi
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

xColoredSkittles wrote:


ghost819 wrote:

~Xanxus~

" WTF!!!!" *crashes down in front of Bel* "You're holding Sawada's girlfriend........"


Kyoko::*blushes* wh-what ? its not like that


Bel: yeah so i think we best get u to the hospital
Mafioso
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With Hibari♥
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

lovelyevil_queen wrote:


xColoredSkittles wrote:


ghost819 wrote:

~Xanxus~

" WTF!!!!" *crashes down in front of Bel* "You're holding Sawada's girlfriend........"


Kyoko::*blushes* wh-what ? its not like that


Bel: yeah so i think we best get u to the hospital


Kyoko:: eh no i dont wanna go
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

xColoredSkittles wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:


xColoredSkittles wrote:


ghost819 wrote:

~Xanxus~

" WTF!!!!" *crashes down in front of Bel* "You're holding Sawada's girlfriend........"


Kyoko::*blushes* wh-what ? its not like that


Bel: yeah so i think we best get u to the hospital


Kyoko:: eh no i dont wanna go


Bel: er we r still going
Mafioso
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With Hibari♥
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

lovelyevil_queen wrote:


xColoredSkittles wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:


xColoredSkittles wrote:


ghost819 wrote:

~Xanxus~

" WTF!!!!" *crashes down in front of Bel* "You're holding Sawada's girlfriend........"


Kyoko::*blushes* wh-what ? its not like that


Bel: yeah so i think we best get u to the hospital


Kyoko:: eh no i dont wanna go


Bel: er we r still going


Kyoko:: no u cant make me
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

xColoredSkittles wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:


xColoredSkittles wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:


xColoredSkittles wrote:


ghost819 wrote:

~Xanxus~

" WTF!!!!" *crashes down in front of Bel* "You're holding Sawada's girlfriend........"


Kyoko::*blushes* wh-what ? its not like that


Bel: yeah so i think we best get u to the hospital


Kyoko:: eh no i dont wanna go


Bel: er we r still going


Kyoko:: no u cant make me


Bel: YESS I CAN STOP PISSING ME OFF I COULD BE LIKE MY BRO TOO !!! AND TORTURE U
Mafioso
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With Hibari♥
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

lovelyevil_queen wrote:


xColoredSkittles wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:


xColoredSkittles wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:


xColoredSkittles wrote:


ghost819 wrote:

~Xanxus~

" WTF!!!!" *crashes down in front of Bel* "You're holding Sawada's girlfriend........"


Kyoko::*blushes* wh-what ? its not like that


Bel: yeah so i think we best get u to the hospital


Kyoko:: eh no i dont wanna go


Bel: er we r still going


Kyoko:: no u cant make me


Bel: YESS I CAN STOP PISSING ME OFF I COULD BE LIKE MY BRO TOO !!! AND TORTURE U


Kyoko:: U-U meanie !! *runs away crying*
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 10/14/10
Fran: *enters* whatt is this place?? :3
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

xColoredSkittles wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:


xColoredSkittles wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:


xColoredSkittles wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:


xColoredSkittles wrote:


ghost819 wrote:

~Xanxus~

" WTF!!!!" *crashes down in front of Bel* "You're holding Sawada's girlfriend........"


Kyoko::*blushes* wh-what ? its not like that


Bel: yeah so i think we best get u to the hospital


Kyoko:: eh no i dont wanna go


Bel: er we r still going


Kyoko:: no u cant make me


Bel: YESS I CAN STOP PISSING ME OFF I COULD BE LIKE MY BRO TOO !!! AND TORTURE U


Kyoko:: U-U meanie !! *runs away crying*


bel: *grab* ur not going any where fine i will take u home instead
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

yotsubamaid wrote:

Fran: *enters* whatt is this place?? :3


Bel: it is an abandon house can't u see
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 10/14/10
Fran: what are you doing her Bel?
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

yotsubamaid wrote:

Fran: what are you doing her Bel?


Bel: im here to rescue sawada girl friend he was here a min ago then he got scared and ran off
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 10/14/10
Fran: ahh that is like him :3 what a pathetic boss
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.