First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Upcoming New Titles on CR!
7838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
Lucky Star should be available in our region. I'm big fan of LS and uploaded more photos so please, allow me to watch that show.

Thanks.
7838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/1/10

KaizerD wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:

LUCKY STAR!?!?! I've always wanted to watch that anime! :O


Don't watch it! It's not worth the headaches


Lucky Star is worth watching.
67957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 11/1/10

Rouward wrote:


KaizerD wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:

LUCKY STAR!?!?! I've always wanted to watch that anime! :O


Don't watch it! It's not worth the headaches


Lucky Star is worth watching.



oh goodness....
heck yes its an awesome show!
for all you lucky star haters, screw you!
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 11/4/10
yayay x3 keep it up cr, and get your hands on mm and imouto. >)
46060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
I'm glad to hear about Lucky Star!

I'm currently watching Hyakko, and I'm finding it amazingly fun: It's pretty brainless but it's awesome for when you need a laugh. I read some comments that Lucky Star and Azumanga Daioh were relatively similar in concept to Hyakko, so I'm definitively looking foward to watching Lucky Star. It'd be sweet if Crunchyroll also got Azumanga Daioh, but... I don't think that's possible unfortunately.

Anyway, thank you for grabbing Lucky Star: I can't wait for when the episodes are added!
7838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
Hey shinji, when you'll start broadcasting Lucky Star?
Posted 11/15/10

Dronti_ti wrote:


Rouward wrote:


KaizerD wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:

LUCKY STAR!?!?! I've always wanted to watch that anime! :O


Don't watch it! It's not worth the headaches


Lucky Star is worth watching.



oh goodness....
heck yes its an awesome show!
for all you lucky star haters, screw you!


not very mature for a 20 yr old <_<
I like Lucky Star too but no need for hate

Sorry for preaching
58902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / orlando, fl
Offline
Posted 12/27/10
I'm going to have to bump this thread....

so crunchyroll, where's Magician’s Academy I was so excited to see it, but it has yet to make it on the site...

oh well, I hope you simulcast dragon crisis in January.....
The Wise Wizard
79765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/27/10

mudduck454 wrote:

I'm going to have to bump this thread....

so crunchyroll, where's Magician’s Academy I was so excited to see it, but it has yet to make it on the site...

oh well, I hope you simulcast dragon crisis in January.....

From the initial message in the topic announcing the launch of Demonbane and Seitokai no Ichizon (Student Council's Discretion):

We'll be announcing the final three titles next week so keep an eye out for it!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.