First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
ok proposal
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 10/11/10
one of my friends got proposal and i thought about asking u guys

ok if u are a guy how would u proposal

or if u are girl how would u like to be proposal too

have fun !
47843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/11/10
Wouldn't the best place be at a place that won't embarrass the girl and avoid cameras to be posted on youtube, etc? Anyway, probably a quiet place that we would usually go together and then... GO FOR THE STRIKE! I mean, present it to her when she has her mind on something else.
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

zerokill wrote:

Wouldn't the best place be at a place that won't embarrass the girl and avoid cameras to be posted on youtube, etc? Anyway, probably a quiet place that we would usually go together and then... GO FOR THE STRIKE! I mean, present it to her when she has her mind on something else.


nice idea
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 10/11/10
I'd jump out of a moving train!
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

DRO1 wrote:

I'd jump out of a moving train!


lol ok i think she will have heart attack before u ask her
64156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Right behind you.
Offline
Posted 10/11/10 , edited 10/11/10
I think this is the best proposal ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HMLvLB7b0

The video is 7 minutes or so, but its sweet.
Posted 10/11/10 , edited 10/11/10
Put them through an ordeal like that sadistic Saw fella and in the end say this is why I love you will you marry me? Yeah about the ring you gotta go through a hazardous room to get it, sorry. Hope you'll make it out with your life darl.
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

quikbeam wrote:

I think this is the best proposal ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HMLvLB7b0

The video is 7 minutes or so, but its sweet.


aw that was cute
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

AdamIdris101 wrote:

Put them through an ordeal like that Saw fella and in the end say this is why I love you will you marry me? Yeah about the ring you gotta go through a small amount of deadly hazards to get them.


lol thanks for sharing
75112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pizza or hotdogs?
Offline
Posted 10/11/10
Hum still working the whole dating thing so i havn't really thought about it....
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Halio1984 wrote:

Hum still working the whole dating thing so i havn't really thought about it....


but if u were.............

how would u ?
75112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pizza or hotdogs?
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

cuteanimegirl07 wrote:


Halio1984 wrote:

Hum still working the whole dating thing so i havn't really thought about it....


but if u were.............

how would u ?


Id like to think it would be in a quite romantic way but id probably be so nervious and drop so many hints that it would just be a formality by the time i asked...
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Halio1984 wrote:


cuteanimegirl07 wrote:


Halio1984 wrote:

Hum still working the whole dating thing so i havn't really thought about it....


but if u were.............

how would u ?


Id like to think it would be in a quite romantic way but id probably be so nervious and drop so many hints that it would just be a formality by the time i asked...


aww well then that means she is the one
20156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 10/11/10
while vacationing..

after a mesmerizing day of adventure, i convey to her that i want her as my life-long companion.
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 10/11/10 , edited 10/11/10

rotisserie wrote:

while vacationing..

after a mesmerizing day of adventure, i convey to her that i want her as my life-long companion.


sweet u guys are so kind

guess its hard to do it when the times comes lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.