Feeling Lost Right Now?
Follow the procedures given below to make your schooling easy :
1. Get a Dormitory first We have 2 dormitories, one for girls and one for guys.
- Boys Dormitory -
- Girls Dormitory -
2. Get 3 classes by going to the Application Forum.
Every students are limited to 3 classes.
Application Forum -
Wait to be approved by checking the Official List Section before continue to the next step.
3. Once you have a class you are welcome to approach your teachers for questions.
Please bear with us for now because we are still working on other ways to make the place as organized as possible..
These 3 steps will lead you to a wonderful and happily-ever-after school life :D
Last But Not Least, Please have fun while you're here :DD
Schools are meant to HAVE FUN! :DD
Any Further Information/Any Problems?
We have following list of classes:
Home Economics Class
Physical Education Class
Martial Art Class
Things You Can Do Here :
- you can befriend your dorm mates. As you can see all dorm have boys and girls BUT your buildings are separate
- you can talk to them openly at your dorms BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WE ARE PG13 AND YOU WILL GET WARNINGS BY YOUR DORMITORY AND STUDENT HEAD AND WILL BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY TO THE PRINCIPAL AND ASST. PRINCIPAL.
- please always enclose the name of your dormitory when going to a class so your teachers can also reach you at your dorm
- We really discuss here, specially in the Japanese class. Other classes just have an exchange of ideas and can inform each other for the newest happenings in the anime world.
- Some classes will have tests that will help the teachers see if you're improving when it comes to your anime knowledge.
- Please do not chat in the classes. message will be automatically removed if its not related to your class. Itss better to just do the chatting at your own dorms or cafe.
- When you want to meet people outside your dormitory you can see them at the cafe. but please as much as possible DO NOT CHAT AT THEIR DORMS. YOUR MESSAGES THERE WILL BE DELETED AUTOMATICALLY
- If you have problems you can contact the student council @ their thread.
( http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-156978/Student-Council-Office.html ) (if you cant tell the directly to your teacher), all of us including the Student Council look at the forum section but THERE IS NO DELETING OF MESSAGES THERE (except PG-13 unqualified once)
- Student council members can sit in at any class as rewards for helping the teachers.
- All teacher have a dormitory so its better to approach them.
- Subject teachers will only advise student but students in need can approach any teacher anytime.
- You can ask your teachers about anything.
- Once you have friends and you wanna have a club please get a adviser first (just pick one of your teachers). Your adviser will be the one whole will created the forum section for you.[Like a sponser]
- YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 MEMBERS BEFORE MAKING A CLUB AND MUST CONTACT THE ADVISER BEFORE ANY FUTHER PERSUASIONS.
Any questions from the New Comers?
Just post it here or contact Pinkzz/Anne
I Love You, But You Never Do </3