First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Why would you say you read romance novels or manga?
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
It depends. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, and love them... <3
Posted 11/13/10
kinda gay coming from a guy,but I find the story really cute.
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

nynirere wrote:


joreen95 wrote:

i read it coz its niceeee..and it stays me out of my reality for awhile..and my stupid love life..~~heheheh:)~ >~< !! at least, most romance novels/ manga have HAPPY ENDING which i dun have ~~Lol~~


I know!! My life is the same..I mean unlike romance manga/novels, my life doesn't really always have happy endings..so I usually read whenever I feel down or something and it cheers me up!! ^_^


yuppp! same same:)) lol~~!
Posted 11/14/10
don't mind me
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

nynirere wrote:


cuteanimegirl07 wrote:


nynirere wrote:

Hi!! I was just wondering..for those who read romance novels or manga that is based off lots of romance..why would you say you read them? A classmate of mine asked me the same question and honestly, I never really thought about it! I mean I don't know why I'm so addicted to manga that includes romance or comedy (not the yuuri or other one, or smut).! It took me awhile to answer her question, I just said that it makes me feel tingly inside..sometimes it even gives me butterflies when reading! And the endings are extraordinary!! I mean, it's (usually) always happy endings!! I become to excited when I see the girl end up with the guy I wanted!! XD I don't know exactly why I read them and how I became addicted, but I do know my feelings when reading
What do you guys think? Why do you read? :)


i kind try to act the character and how she will feel


Ohh!! That's a good point!! I'm the same!! I mean, it's especially easier when you're the same sex as the character!! I didn't even realize that! I do the same when I'm reading! :O When the storyline reaches it's climax, usually I put myself into the girl's eyes and try to picture/feel like she does!!


yep it makes the story better lol
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unreachable...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
I like a lot of manga but I like Romance/Comedy because
a) It makes me laugh
b) Like you said, I love it when my fave characters get together and I also love guessing x3
and
c) It's nice to see a happy romance after dealing with your friend's love issues which can get tiresome after a while... also you tend to find your ice-cream gone a lot...
Posted 11/14/10
manga i prefer read manga
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / orangeburg
Offline
Posted 11/15/10
i read them because i like to put myself in the heroins place and see how they feel. also i think that most of the time the girls are a trip and i love it when they just beat the crap out of the guys because the guys "think they know what best" . boy is that funny to me when all of a sudden the guy has a fist or some kind of blunt object hurled at their heads when they piss of the girls. best part of reading those stories are the fights and the arguements that the guys think they are supose to win against the girls. but come on we all know that the girls are usually right and the guys deserve whatever type of asskicking that the girls give. also i like to analyze the relationships and the people in the stories, who wouldnt right. and come one people both sides both bad and good have some major mental problems that they just need to work out. i'm a believer that you can argue out any problem if you just sit down and do that before things get to bad. man there needs to be more arguing in mangas and romance novels.. i cant stand those soft girls who just follow along with whatever the guy says. just not natural to me. people have there own minds and thoughts not to mention backbones. so stand up to what you believe in and dont let others deside your life, thats your job.........



wow i think i went into a tangent again... lol oh well right
17773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 11/15/10
i said"WTF''....but i still read it....
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 11/20/10

nynirere wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:

Nah, I prefer shonen.

But sometimes, I have to admit some romance novels or manga are quite interesting & funny!!


Oh like ,for example, Naruto? or Bleach? :)


yea!!! They are much more fun!
4761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
I love romantic comedies. If the mangaka has a good sense of humor, then I usually like the series.
15908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
I like romantic comedies and well i think growing up with sailor moon had a lot of influence on me
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/10
because real life romance is rarely as beautiful
I like shounen-ai the best because it is usually really cute and I like reading about people who can find love in
anyone regardless of superficiality.
Although I do think romance novels/manga give people an unrealistic view on romance....but who knows, maybe some people do
have it that good
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 11/27/10 , edited 11/27/10
Romance novels give me a tingly-feeling and some happiness to see the couple being together happily in the end. Mangas do too, but while i appreciate romance novels in words, i appreciate mangas in the art besides the plot. And being excited over how hot the characters look so hot in mangas is definitely an extra.
Posted 11/28/10
Both, but it's manga mainly ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.