First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Why would you say you read romance novels or manga?
9046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
Because no guy is THAT perfect , so I like to imagine and live in my own fantasy world (:
Haha , it`s not good , because now I`m afraid that if I were ever to fall in love , what I expect to happen / hope to happen , won`t happen ):
17202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/15/10
I choose romance novels over manga any day. I love manga and find absolute fun in them. But sometimes, I want more details, more information, more anything, so that makes me favor romance novels. And, I prefer using my imagination, making things my way instead of having it all drawn out for you.
2813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

joreen95 wrote:


nynirere wrote:


joreen95 wrote:

i read it coz its niceeee..and it stays me out of my reality for awhile..and my stupid love life..~~heheheh:)~ >~< !! at least, most romance novels/ manga have HAPPY ENDING which i dun have ~~Lol~~


I know!! My life is the same..I mean unlike romance manga/novels, my life doesn't really always have happy endings..so I usually read whenever I feel down or something and it cheers me up!! ^_^


yuppp! same same:)) lol~~!


hahaha and then..I know it sounds very dorky..but sometimes I like to imagine those romantic scenes happening to me..although when I look at reality...I doubt any of that is really going to happy >_>
2813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

cuteanimegirl07 wrote:


nynirere wrote:


cuteanimegirl07 wrote:


nynirere wrote:

Hi!! I was just wondering..for those who read romance novels or manga that is based off lots of romance..why would you say you read them? A classmate of mine asked me the same question and honestly, I never really thought about it! I mean I don't know why I'm so addicted to manga that includes romance or comedy (not the yuuri or other one, or smut).! It took me awhile to answer her question, I just said that it makes me feel tingly inside..sometimes it even gives me butterflies when reading! And the endings are extraordinary!! I mean, it's (usually) always happy endings!! I become to excited when I see the girl end up with the guy I wanted!! XD I don't know exactly why I read them and how I became addicted, but I do know my feelings when reading
What do you guys think? Why do you read? :)


i kind try to act the character and how she will feel


Ohh!! That's a good point!! I'm the same!! I mean, it's especially easier when you're the same sex as the character!! I didn't even realize that! I do the same when I'm reading! :O When the storyline reaches it's climax, usually I put myself into the girl's eyes and try to picture/feel like she does!!


yep it makes the story better lol


YEP!! That's why I usually read manga that's told more from the girl's point of view
2813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

carmensakura07 wrote:


nynirere wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:

Nah, I prefer shonen.

But sometimes, I have to admit some romance novels or manga are quite interesting & funny!!


Oh like ,for example, Naruto? or Bleach? :)


yea!!! They are much more fun!


hahahaha I like Naruto and Bleach! ^_^ But..honestly Naruto more those have almost anything! Action, drama, good storyplot!, comedy, romance, etc
12287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

nynirere wrote:

hahahaha I like Naruto and Bleach! ^_^ But..honestly Naruto more those have almost anything! Action, drama, good storyplot!, comedy, romance, etc


Agreed!! I love bleach & naruto. Naruto is better cuz it is more dramatic, sad, action & it has everything!! but bleach is pretty awesome too!!! Action anime plot makes more sense than romance anime to me. Romance ones are always the same and it lacks action!!!
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
i read shoujo manga from time to time..

it IS soap opera in comic form. at first i was like..

the plot is totally cliche and stupid


several volumes later


and they all lived happily ever after




1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Okinawa Japan
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
I probably read romantic books or romantic manga because i wish that might / would happen to me?

if it can be acted or drawn (whatever) i think it can pretty surely happen in RL
Posted 12/26/10
im not in to that romance stuff. and hell no im not reading fucking manga.
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/10
They kinda.. make me happy LOL as long as they're funny at times too(:
Posted 12/27/10 , edited 12/27/10
They give me contentment and pleasure.
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland.
Offline
Posted 12/27/10
I like to imagine what it's like as i love my imagination i put myself in the book and also the story lines! Even though they can be predctable, it always makes you feel good at the happy ending ^_^
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/27/10
To get a glimpse at a relationship not based on sex, money, or loneliness.

Even if it is fiction its still refreshing to see true love relationships.
992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 港区、東京
Offline
Posted 12/27/10
if a guy reads a manga its ok, but if its about romance i think its gay
2813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

carmensakura07 wrote:


nynirere wrote:

hahahaha I like Naruto and Bleach! ^_^ But..honestly Naruto more those have almost anything! Action, drama, good storyplot!, comedy, romance, etc


Agreed!! I love bleach & naruto. Naruto is better cuz it is more dramatic, sad, action & it has everything!! but bleach is pretty awesome too!!! Action anime plot makes more sense than romance anime to me. Romance ones are always the same and it lacks action!!!


YEp! Honestly, I prefer Naruto more..maybe because it's the first one I watched and the reason why I came to love manga/anime, but in my opinion, it's more humorous PLUS has all of the following: romance, action, drama, etc!! GREAT PLOT!! >_< Hm, that's true romantic manga/anime is usually the same, but because I'm girl, that's probably another reason why I'm so into them XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.