First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Creapy gang
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/16/10 , edited 10/22/10
just fill out this form


username:
type of mod:(fourm,game,photo etc)
Invited buddies:
added pics?:

Types of mod

~Game
~Roleplay
~Grathic
~Photo
~Page
~averdisment
~Profile
~Membership cards
~Video
Posted 10/17/10
username: animelover_100

type of mod: forum

invited buddies: none so far.....but will do.

added pics: ^ sames as that response!!
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/17/10

animelover_100 wrote:

username: animelover_100

type of mod: forum

invited buddies: none so far.....but will do.

added pics: ^ sames as that response!!


Approved
~By the way you dont have to ask about making fourms




Posted 10/17/10
kool
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
Please Roleplay and take part in fourms
Posted 10/22/10
username:Angela210
type of mod:Photo
invite buddie:I will do it right now
added pics:Going to do it right now
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

Angela210 wrote:

username:Angela210
type of mod:Photo
invite buddie:I will do it right now
added pics:Going to do it right now


Approved
~By the way you dont have to ask about making fourms or albums




Posted 10/22/10

2magicgirl wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

username:Angela210
type of mod:Photo
invite buddie:I will do it right now
added pics:Going to do it right now


Approved
~By the way you dont have to ask about making fourms or albums






Thank you
and
I see then
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

Angela210 wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

username:Angela210
type of mod:Photo
invite buddie:I will do it right now
added pics:Going to do it right now


Approved
~By the way you dont have to ask about making fourms or albums






Thank you
and
I see then


~Your welcome,please roleplay and take part

creapy gang
18438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / sweden
Offline
Posted 10/22/10
username: Uikutoru
type of mod:
~Grathic
~Photo
~Page
~averdisment
~Profile
~Membership cards
I can help with all of these and there will be no prob i work fast and if im approved il start directly, iwe been on cr for a long time so i know a lot off tips and tricks.
Invited buddies: yah
added pics?: really neccisary? XD its just to get cr paints fels kinda pointless
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/22/10 , edited 10/22/10

Uikutoru wrote:

username: Uikutoru
type of mod:
~Grathic
~Photo
~Page
~averdisment
~Profile
~Membership cards
I can help with all of these and there will be no prob i work fast and if im approved il start directly, iwe been on cr for a long time so i know a lot off tips and tricks.
Invited buddies: yah
added pics?: really neccisary? XD its just to get cr paints fels kinda pointless



approved
~By the way you do NOT nead to ask before making fourms




creapy gang
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Posted 10/22/10
username: bibite
type of mod:(fourm,game,photo etc) Photo
Invited buddies: I wil invite some! I have eight, so I'm pretty sure they will join.
added pics?: I will add pictures, but I'm not sure what the name of the show is called, so give it to me, and i will be sure to fin some awsome ones! O=(-_-Q) <----boxing person. Sorry, had to do it. To hard to resist.




90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

bibite wrote:

username: bibite
type of mod:(fourm,game,photo etc) Photo
Invited buddies: I wil invite some! I have eight, so I'm pretty sure they will join.
added pics?: I will add pictures, but I'm not sure what the name of the show is called, so give it to me, and i will be sure to fin some awsome ones! O=(-_-Q) <----boxing person. Sorry, had to do it. To hard to resist.







approved
~You do NOT nead to ask before creating fourms/albums

creapy gang
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Posted 10/22/10
Yay! I can't belive it's that easy! Ok. I won't ask then. o.O
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/22/10
Hope you have fun *smiles*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.