First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply RP Lighten Club House
Posted 10/17/10
"Half wolf? what's the other half then?" she thought as she took a sip then pushing up her glasses
Student Council
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/17/10

She feel to her knees.."I'm......out.....of .......air." "then where taking a break then." "Not.....a....break....were....stopping." "Awww dont be like that.."
Posted 10/18/10 , edited 10/18/10
(Gah! I've been using the wrong name! >.< heh :sweatingbullets:)
Rina giggled abit as she watched them then looked at the watch around her wrist
"Oh! almost time for teaching!" she said as she ran off to her room siping her coffee at the same time
Student Council
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/10

vue123 wrote:

(Gah! I've been using the wrong name! >.< heh :sweatingbullets:)
Rina giggled abit as she watched them then looked at the watch around her wrist
"Oh! almost time for teaching!" she said as she ran off to her room siping her coffee at the same time


"Now..We got to get to class.. ok sis.." He asked looking at her. "Take me to the emergency room!" She said out loud to him. "ok..ok..i will"
Posted 10/20/10
Couple students showed up in her class
"Alrighty class! I am Sensei Rina! & I'm glad to have you all in my class! well... let's get started!" she said smiling and started teaching
Student Council
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/10 , edited 10/20/10

vue123 wrote:

Couple students showed up in her class
"Alrighty class! I am Sensei Rina! & I'm glad to have you all in my class! well... let's get started!" she said smiling and started teaching


Alex ran into his class. Why Anna walked into Rinas class. "Sorry im late!" She said sitting down.
Posted 10/21/10
Rina looked at Anna & smiled
"It's finee" she said and thought "She has my class!?"
she quickly went over to her teacher desk and took the list of students out and looked through it
"Wait...I don't even know her name...."
Student Council
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

vue123 wrote:

Rina looked at Anna & smiled
"It's finee" she said and thought "She has my class!?"
she quickly went over to her teacher desk and took the list of students out and looked through it
"Wait...I don't even know her name...."


She girl shadow disappeared. Alex was sitting in his class laughing. "I got her." he said chuckling. "Brother! that was mean to use me as a decoy!"
Posted 10/22/10
When Rina looked up at the girl she wasnt there
"Ehh? Where did she go..!?" she said loudly as she stood up and looked around the class frantically
The students stared at her "Hehe....BACK TO WORK!" she said nervously as she sat back down
Student Council
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/22/10
A little later the bell rang. "Yes! end of the day." Alex said then fell back in his chair."oww.."
Anna helped him up. "You ok?" she asked him.
Posted 10/22/10
After the bell rang when all the students walked out of class, she took off her glasses and took alittle nap
Student Council
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

vue123 wrote:

After the bell rang when all the students walked out of class, she took off her glasses and took alittle nap


Alex peeked into her class room. "Hehehe.." He walked in. He put whip cream in one hand. He took out his feather and tickled her nose. He watched as the teacher put her hand to her face. He smiled then ran out.
Posted 10/22/10
(LOL! ^^)
The whip cream got all smushed all over her face
"Mhhm....GAH!" she opened her eyes but couldnt see "What's going on!?" she quickly feels out her glasses and puts it on over the whip cream "Whip cream?! What kind of JOKE is this?!" she said as she stuck her head out the door & scoffed as she wipes it away "Hmm, this is kinda...good!" she said and started licking some of it off her fingers
Student Council
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

vue123 wrote:

(LOL! ^^)
The whip cream got all smushed all over her face
"Mhhm....GAH!" she opened her eyes but couldnt see "What's going on!?" she quickly feels out her glasses and puts it on over the whip cream "Whip cream?! What kind of JOKE is this?!" she said as she stuck her head out the door & scoffed as she wipes it away "Hmm, this is kinda...good!" she said and started licking some of it off her fingers


He was laughing in the hall way.
Posted 10/22/10
As she stuck her head out she heard someone laughing she followed and saw Alex
"Alex?!" she said surprised still having whip cream on her face
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.