WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Hook Up Buddies
53663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/19/10

ayshika wrote:

Look around at how out of it the world has become? Yeah maybe im just too grossed out to look at that.
I don't think you got my point. I CAN'T rationalize such acts without feeling wrong about it.
So give it up trying to make me think like you ok?^^"
I'm not a judgemental person... so even if I met a person like that i'd think its up to them and i wouldn't hold that against them.
People have their issues *shrug*
I can be friends with anyone
But nothing's gonna stop me from thinking this is just not right...sleeping with someone you have no feelings for.

You still don't get it.
I'm not trying to convert you to anything. It's not about being friends with everyone either.
I'm not vilifying you, I'm just trying to rationalize with you.
You seem like a perfectly nice decent lady, but you're not putting in an effort to see the world for what it is


Way to make the person you WILL love to the core in the future feel special huh XD

So you don't believe experience can enhance the experience?

@Maigraith: I know some girls have that too <.< But often girls are far better at controlling such things.
It's easy for guys to go around sleeping with people... for girls you do know it's different right? Just more than one guy and you'll have earned the reputation of being a slut :/

What seclusion do you live in? Let me tell you about the 65% of ladies that save their virginity for that special someone that end up dumped by that same someone. How about another 30 percent that ends up with their heart broken by a virgin trophy collecting man?
From the total 100%, there's only a small percentage that doesn't end up having a bloody awkward sexual encounter on the first try and does end up happily ever after. I feel oh so sorry for those women.


And like some are saying here, it can't be carried out without at least 8/10 of these people starting to have feelings for the other person.

I'll have you know 8/10 had feelings for each other to begin with, even if it is as basic as he's hot or I'm lonely

And probably...probably.... at the end of it, when you do find the person you love, can you guarantee you won't feel guilty? (especially if you decide to keep this going even after starting to date someone. Isn't that cheating? o.O)

My biggest point here.

cheating is also subjective, would you have condemned cleopatra for cheating when she had one for love, one for spirit, one for conversation etc? My point is, that is for them to decide, some people are perfectly fine with it

We're people and will do have emotions that are inevitable sometimes and that's often very easily triggered off by intimate acts like sex!
So even if i were to agree to this... the likelihood of ending up hurting someone's feelings IS high.

As opposed to virgins that commit suicide over feeling left out from society, become rapists or become the crazy cat lady? This is life we are talking about, feelings will get hurt. And the best way to learn to deal with that is by experiencing some pain and growing from there, you can't deny that. For women it can be the same, that they need some experience to feel confident in their abilities

We're not animals O.o


Then what are we?
6764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Will i be guarant...
Offline
Posted 10/20/10
Humans o.o

Animals and humans may both be "mammals". But we're different XD
28031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/10 , edited 10/20/10

ayshika wrote:
Omg... can't believe you guys actually feel this is so right you even argue about it XD
After all it's a guy thing to have these sexual frustrations and urges that they can't control. So i guess i wouldn't understand... Just so uncool tho :/
I personally think casual sex is not moral and plain weird >.<


Hehe a guy thing...that's a good one. You're gonna LOVE college if that's really your opinion. And if you're convinced you've never had any sexual desires you're lying to all of us, and yourself. Honestly I'm tired of all this sexist bullshit. It's uncool to be attracted to the opposite sex? What do you think drives humans to live? We are a selfish species, we exist to fulfill our own desires. And what's so bad about that? If none of us acted on our urges life would be depressing. There's nothing wrong with having sex as long as both parties are able to act maturely and understand the extent of the relationship. Sex is one of the most effective ways of relieving stress, and is necessary to live a healthy lifestyle. Who you do it with shouldn't be of anyone's concern, as long as the two people involved are both willing. I'm sorry, but you need to wake up and more importantly, grow up. All of this idealistic fairy tale nonsense is making me cringe.

53663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

ayshika wrote:

Humans o.o

Animals and humans may both be "mammals". But we're different XD


Sure, we're classified as humans, but are we that much different from animals? When a crime of horrendous nature is committed, do you not call the perpetrator a savage or a beast? Are you saying that civility and discipline are what separates us from animals? Then what of the animals that display these qualities to a greater extent than people? Does that make those animals human to you?

Look at it this way, would you rather have a priest rape your son or that the man indulges in casual sex every now and then?
You can see it as a preventative also, my friend, some people can't control their urges, but that doesn't make them bad, for anyone should be more than just the sum of one action.
6764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Will i be guarant...
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
LMAOO!!!

This convo has gone from casual sex to humans being the same as animals to a priest raping my non-existant son O__o

In the end everyone's saying sleeping with someone just like that is a right thing to do... but just cos you're the majority doesn't mean you're right. *shrug*

What i mean is, just as i can't say you're wrong, you can't say I'M wrong either. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.
I as an individual think this sort of behaviour is STILL disgusting no matter what you say and that's my opinion.
I'm not being immature nor childish O.o I just personally feel as though sex is something that should only be done with the person you love. Period.

Ok we all may do have 'urges' etc. I have other sort of urges that drive me through life like ambitions and so on. Being driven by sex is useless...

Cool to see how so many think alike about this sort of thing. Well here you meet someone you doesn't think alike as you XD

Sorry to anyone I may have offended in this. I was just expressing my own personal views on this and if you couldn't accept that, well tough :P
Won't reply anymore, it's a pointless arguement.

Jaaaaa ne~ ♥
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Saskatoon, SK. Ca...
Offline
Posted 10/21/10


Arguing with a 16 year old about this is like debating a 12 year old about which car you should buy. Here's a few truths I learned the hard way. I've been on both sides of almost all of these situations.

All sexual relationships ARE relationships no matter what you think or say.

Be honest or you won't get what your looking for out of it.

Condoms, Condoms, regular testing.

If your the jealous type be monogamous. This is what hurts people, they love sleeping around but can't handle getting slept on. Most people that try to be a swinger can't be.

Don't get into an NSA relationship thinking you can change it to an exclusive one. You will get hurt in the end period.

Don't talk about your other booty calls with them. When your with them they come first. Unless your both turned on by the stories.

NEVER go out with your FwB and leave with someone else. That hurts and is just ignorant.

If your FwB's a regular and they're bi you better be too. People that are into a single sex can't understand that bi's need to have multiple partners and get all bent out of shape about it.

These are some main points and it can be difficult not loosing your friend over it although I've been pretty lucky. This is kinda my lifestyle and I've had FwB's of both sexes for almost a decade and it's still all good. We would probably hate each other now had we dated.


Just respect each other or end it.

PEACE
BUTT NINJA







28031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

ayshika wrote:
What i mean is, just as i can't say you're wrong, you can't say I'M wrong either. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.
I as an individual think this sort of behaviour is STILL disgusting no matter what you say and that's my opinion.


The funny thing is, nobody's trying to rob you of your ability to have an opinion...on the contrary we're presenting actual arguments as to why there's nothing immoral or disgusting about having sex with someone who you aren't currently in a dedicated relationship with. I personally feel like you're the one trying to force your opinion on everyone else, seeing how you dismiss every argument that's put in front of you in the exact same way. You started this topic because you were interested in others' opinions, but it seems like they're just going in one ear and out the other. That aside, by calling casual sex disgusting you're attacking everyone who has ever had casual sex. You claimed that you aren't a judgmental person and yet you seem to enjoy passing judgment on everyone who is in support of the concept of a "fuck buddy." I doubt you even realize it but the hypocrisy in your posts is absolutely staggering.


6764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Will i be guarant...
Offline
Posted 10/23/10
Altho i said i wudn't reply... lemme say this.

First of all I didn't start this topic =.="

I was just one person stating my opinion like everyone else. Just cos mine was different YOU attacked ME.
I didnt ask anyone else to give opinions on what I said now did I?
Could've just minded your own business.

I didn't dismiss all your points. Just dont wanna bother wasting my time writing paragraphs and essays on all your points. Whats the use?
I KNOW there are people out there...why, maybe even the majority of people, who do this sort of thing like its normal.
So what now? You like it. I don't.
Get over it.
53049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Utah, US
Offline
Posted 10/23/10
Waaaaay too much reading...

Yes, I have, we are friends, but we have sex every now and then.

So my opinion, I dont think its possible without someone getting too emotional and hurt.
28031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/23/10 , edited 10/23/10

ayshika wrote:

First of all I didn't start this topic =.="


That was my bad, sorry.


I was just one person stating my opinion like everyone else. Just cos mine was different YOU attacked ME.
I didnt ask anyone else to give opinions on what I said now did I?
Could've just minded your own business.


Like I keep saying, nobody's attacking you because of your opinion...they're attacking you because, whether you want to admit it or not, you look down on them for having casual sex. It's obvious from your tone. And now you're angry at me, because you think I'm trying to sway you into agreeing with me, but in reality that's not it at all. Obviously you'll never agree with me. The whole point that I and several others are trying to convey is that there's nothing "gross" about having sex with a friend. However, whenever someone attempts to make that clear to you, you become overly defensive and unreasonable. You claim you aren't acting childish, but every statement you've made so far demonstrates that clearly, you are. Proof:


This convo has gone from casual sex to humans being the same as animals to a priest raping my non-existant son O__o

Taking an example completely out of context: childish.


I CAN'T rationalize such acts without feeling wrong about it. So give it up trying to make me think like you ok?^^"

Using your "morals" as an excuse to completely ignore what's being said to you, in addition to overall stubbornness: childish.



ewww.... why would you do such a prideless n shameful thing to begin with?!

gross.. .

That one's pretty self-explanatory.

And feel free to reply or not reply, I think you can gain quite a bit of knowledge about relationships and also general politeness in a debate/conversation (both of which you are severely lacking), either way.
49559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/23/10 , edited 10/23/10
Honestly I feel like it's up to the person. If they want friends with benefits then that's their prerogative.

Personally, though, I prefer to be in a long-term, possibly life long, relationship with someone before engaging in sexual activity. Even if I wasn't engaged to my fiance, I don't think I'd be comfortable with it.
6764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Will i be guarant...
Offline
Posted 10/24/10
Wonder how you'd feel if someone called you childish repeatedly =.="
But then again I don't know any of you, so its not really like i'm gonna get hurt by any of this.

You're right, it's against any of my morals to act this way and definitly involves every part of my religious and cultural beliefs.
Therefore my opinion being as it is and also being the reason why im 'still' unable to accept any of your explanations.

Like someone said, maybe its also cos of my age but i doubt i'd agree to you even in my 40s XD

In the end I'm childish. That's ok with me then. Because that also is your opinion.
Funny how you go as far as analysing everything just to say i'm childish.

Monogamous is the way to go for me and one-for-one is always my policy XD

If you think i'm looking down on people who have sex with their 'friends'... Yes, you're right.
Not to extreme levels though... because i do have several friends who do this sort of things too and i do tell them straight ahead and bluntly what i think about it... just like here. It doesn't get in between our friendship tho of course.

Sometimes i bluntly say what i think without thinking twice... but that's just the way i am XD

Anyways~ going off topic ^^"

If i have to admit...it was quite fun argueing about this <.<
I've laughed a few times XD sorry lol

Jaaaa ne~


3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

ayshika wrote:

Wonder how you'd feel if someone called you childish repeatedly =.="
But then again I don't know any of you, so its not really like i'm gonna get hurt by any of this.

You're right, it's against any of my morals to act this way and definitly involves every part of my religious and cultural beliefs.
Therefore my opinion being as it is and also being the reason why im 'still' unable to accept any of your explanations.

Like someone said, maybe its also cos of my age but i doubt i'd agree to you even in my 40s XD

In the end I'm childish. That's ok with me then. Because that also is your opinion.
Funny how you go as far as analysing everything just to say i'm childish.

Monogamous is the way to go for me and one-for-one is always my policy XD

If you think i'm looking down on people who have sex with their 'friends'... Yes, you're right.
Not to extreme levels though... because i do have several friends who do this sort of things too and i do tell them straight ahead and bluntly what i think about it... just like here. It doesn't get in between our friendship tho of course.

Sometimes i bluntly say what i think without thinking twice... but that's just the way i am XD

Anyways~ going off topic ^^"

If i have to admit...it was quite fun argueing about this <.<
I've laughed a few times XD sorry lol

Jaaaa ne~




*pats you on the back*

Here's a chick with guts to say it like it is. And I 120% agree with everything she said. One on one, with the same person, and that's the way it should be. It's not a fucking porno flick. It's reality.
6764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Will i be guarant...
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

squirrel3d wrote:

*pats you on the back*

Here's a chick with guts to say it like it is. And I 120% agree with everything she said. One on one, with the same person, and that's the way it should be. It's not a fucking porno flick. It's reality.


Squirrelll~~~~~ T^T *sniff*
Arigatouuu~!!! XD Finally someone with similar opinions! For a second i thought i was the only one in the world XD jk
*tackles squirrel down and hugs*

Eghm.. (^_^")
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/25/10
To each his own. Not my cup of tea.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.