First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Hook Up Buddies
53679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/30/10

squirrel3d wrote:


*pats you on the back*

Here's a chick with guts to say it like it is. And I 120% agree with everything she said. One on one, with the same person, and that's the way it should be. It's not a fucking porno flick. It's reality.


LOL
I let you 2 hug it out and have a moment, but you are a bit more rational and could converse without deviating from your opinion;
Do you condemn all that are beyond relational sex?
3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/10

Lemonii wrote:


squirrel3d wrote:


*pats you on the back*

Here's a chick with guts to say it like it is. And I 120% agree with everything she said. One on one, with the same person, and that's the way it should be. It's not a fucking porno flick. It's reality.


LOL
I let you 2 hug it out and have a moment, but you are a bit more rational and could converse without deviating from your opinion;
Do you condemn all that are beyond relational sex?


Anyone who doesn't have the class to stick with one person, unless the two can't work out together.

53679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/30/10

squirrel3d wrote:
Anyone who doesn't have the class to stick with one person, unless the two can't work out together.


Entirely fair, we don't condone bigamy, cheating or any such thing.

However, the question placed is if coitus should take place between 2 individuals not in a relationship with each other, no cheating, just sex by itself.
Are you of the opinion that it has no value? Or is of bad moral basis?
And if so, do you still think that when it prevents a crime?
3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/10

Lemonii wrote:


squirrel3d wrote:
Anyone who doesn't have the class to stick with one person, unless the two can't work out together.


Entirely fair, we don't condone bigamy, cheating or any such thing.

However, the question placed is if coitus should take place between 2 individuals not in a relationship with each other, no cheating, just sex by itself.
Are you of the opinion that it has no value? Or is of bad moral basis?
And if so, do you still think that when it prevents a crime?



?? I don't understand what you're getting at here.
53679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/30/10

squirrel3d wrote:
?? I don't understand what you're getting at here.


Do you think severe sexual crimes can be prevented by having casual sex? e.g. A priest turning pedophile, a rapist who rapes out of frustration, etc. etc.
And if so, don't you concur that it has it's benefits? If not, what do you suggest as a preventative?
60287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / texas yall!
Offline
Posted 10/30/10
its alot of fun!! but face it someone always gets attached in the end. fuck buddies are just that though. sex is not meaningless with that person nor would i deny that person everything i have to give. but its not a real relationship. you cant hold me accountable to have feelings for you. thats not how its suppose to work.
Posted 10/30/10
Used to have a few before I settled down.

3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/10

Lemonii wrote:


squirrel3d wrote:
?? I don't understand what you're getting at here.


1) Do you think severe sexual crimes can be prevented by having casual sex? e.g. A priest turning pedophile, a rapist who rapes out of frustration, etc. etc.

2) And if so, don't you concur that it has it's benefits? If not, what do you suggest as a preventative?



1) No. The opposite.

2) So in other words, it's okay to have casual sex with people you may or may not know and don't know they have an STD?



620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/30/10
Friend with benifits, yeah i have those o 3 o
53679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/30/10

squirrel3d wrote:
1) No. The opposite.

2) So in other words, it's okay to have casual sex with people you may or may not know and don't know they have an STD?





1) please explain your point of view.

2) This absolutely not what I'm getting at. You can contract an STD from someone you love just as much as you can have safe sex with a perfect stranger. But that was beside my point. If someone becomes lonely to the extent of resorting to stalking and ending up raping someone, would you not have preferred the person to have had sex with a hooker instead of committing such a horrid crime to your baby sister? Would you condemn a man beforehand when he does something to prevent said frustration or do you feel he's morally obligated to remain a virgin until he commits a crime?
2921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Carlos city
Offline
Posted 10/30/10

wow...i never knew things like this..i really need to get out more...
back to he topic.... never....
412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In the Cosmos
Offline
Posted 10/31/10
Everyone is just sexually frustrated. But no.
ItsMev 
32929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

Ares_Mars wrote:

Used to have a few before I settled down.



a few? lmao
Posted 10/31/10
I think if you are old enough for sex than you are old enough to make your own decisions. So it's not right to criticize someone if they do have a hook up buddy. Me personally, I wouldn't get one because if she gets pregnant; what next? Do I have to marry her even though I may not like her enough for marriage. Would I pay child support when I'm not even in college yet? Or will we kill the unborn child via abortion? So many tough decisions I would rather just not deal with.
53679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

aznslayer93 wrote:

I think if you are old enough for sex than you are old enough to make your own decisions. So it's not right to criticize someone if they do have a hook up buddy. Me personally, I wouldn't get one because if she gets pregnant; what next? Do I have to marry her even though I may not like her enough for marriage. Would I pay child support when I'm not even in college yet? Or will we kill the unborn child via abortion? So many tough decisions I would rather just not deal with.


Get sterilized and wear a condom; problem solved
if you want kids later, it can be undone
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.