First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Hook Up Buddies
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 10/31/10
Not for me, never going to happen. Never want it to either.
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/31/10 , edited 10/31/10

SenmanKaze wrote:


ayshika wrote:
Omg... can't believe you guys actually feel this is so right you even argue about it XD
After all it's a guy thing to have these sexual frustrations and urges that they can't control. So i guess i wouldn't understand... Just so uncool tho :/
I personally think casual sex is not moral and plain weird >.<


Hehe a guy thing...that's a good one. You're gonna LOVE college if that's really your opinion. And if you're convinced you've never had any sexual desires you're lying to all of us, and yourself. Honestly I'm tired of all this sexist bullshit. It's uncool to be attracted to the opposite sex? What do you think drives humans to live? We are a selfish species, we exist to fulfill our own desires. And what's so bad about that? If none of us acted on our urges life would be depressing. There's nothing wrong with having sex as long as both parties are able to act maturely and understand the extent of the relationship. Sex is one of the most effective ways of relieving stress, and is necessary to live a healthy lifestyle. Who you do it with shouldn't be of anyone's concern, as long as the two people involved are both willing. I'm sorry, but you need to wake up and more importantly, grow up. All of this idealistic fairy tale nonsense is making me cringe.

She needs to grow up because she's not keen on being a nympho? Well, gee whiz.

On topic: I don't like it. I want sex to have some level of meaning.



Posted 10/31/10
Friend or more than friend. no in-between.
53663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

Lilarcor wrote:

She needs to grow up because she's not keen on being a nympho? Well, gee whiz.

On topic: I don't like it. I want sex to have some level of meaning.


Not that we don't want her to be nympho, she probably is for the right person, but a lot of people just close their eyes and go lalala you're wrong for doing it.
That can be argued as morally correct, but if a slight in moral decency prevents sex crimes, then you too must admit it's for the better.
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

Lemonii wrote:


Lilarcor wrote:

She needs to grow up because she's not keen on being a nympho? Well, gee whiz.

On topic: I don't like it. I want sex to have some level of meaning.


Not that we don't want her to be nympho, she probably is for the right person, but a lot of people just close their eyes and go lalala you're wrong for doing it.
That can be argued as morally correct, but if a slight in moral decency prevents sex crimes, then you too must admit it's for the better.
The key word here is 'if'.

Do you have sufficient evidence to support that theory?

53663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

Lilarcor wrote:
The key word here is 'if'.

Do you have sufficient evidence to support that theory?



It's not just a theory. It's preventive criminal psychology, pretty basic university stuff
53663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/10
Also, the if in my sentence is the alternative to waiting till sexual frustration takes a criminal nature.
It could also take a self damaging course of action, suicide/masochism.
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

Lemonii wrote:


Lilarcor wrote:
The key word here is 'if'.

Do you have sufficient evidence to support that theory?



It's not just a theory. It's preventive criminal psychology, pretty basic university stuff
Yes? No?

4428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HOLLLLAAAAAA
Offline
Posted 10/31/10
EW
53663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

Lilarcor wrote:
Yes? No?



http://www.sexscience.org/

Is probably a good place to start reading up on conventional sexual behavior.
And from there you'd like to make it through the following books & case studies

Paglia, C., Sexual Personae: Art and Decadence From Nefertiti to Emily Dickinson (Yale University Press, 1990)

Thornhill, R., & Palmer, C.T., A Natural History of Rape: Biological Bases of Sexual Coercion (MIT Press, 2001)

but also

http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/full/157/5/838

Brian L. Cutler, Encyclopedia of Psychology and Law, SAGE, 2008, ISBN 9781412951890, p. 549

And that's just to get you a bit of a spectrum on the issue.
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / NeoTokyo
Offline
Posted 10/31/10
If the 2 or more people are fine with it, who are we to question 'em?
At the end of the day, it is upto themselves.
If you don't like it, that's up to you, and if you do, then that's upto you too.
I personally don't care. What others want to do is none of my business.
And if it happens to me, then it happens.
7559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
no where.
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
We we're just like.
Kiss buddies.
BUT best friends[:
We dated for about two years.
But the distance was hurting both of us.
We broke off.
I wish I was talking to him.
He was my best friend.
</3
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / 溫哥華, 加拿大
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
SELLING IPHONE & BLACKBERYY
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=904
112006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / In my "Secret Lai...
Offline
Posted 11/5/10 , edited 11/5/10

tsubasaneko wrote:

Honestly I feel like it's up to the person. If they want friends with benefits then that's their prerogative.

Personally, though, I prefer to be in a long-term, possibly life long, relationship with someone before engaging in sexual activity. Even if I wasn't engaged to my fiance, I don't think I'd be comfortable with it.

It may not be easy for some, but I think thats a responsible thing to do.


PS: Nice big avatar.
49559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/5/10

AG3333 wrote:


tsubasaneko wrote:

Honestly I feel like it's up to the person. If they want friends with benefits then that's their prerogative.

Personally, though, I prefer to be in a long-term, possibly life long, relationship with someone before engaging in sexual activity. Even if I wasn't engaged to my fiance, I don't think I'd be comfortable with it.

It may not be easy for some, but I think thats a responsible thing to do.


PS: Nice big avatar.


I honestly dont want to get too much into this but I really feel like if this is what someone wanted to do they can still be responsible in many ways. Participating in this doesnt mean they're irresponsible. That's just my opinion. Lol

Thanks. (:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.