First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
America is doomed. The master plan revelaed.
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/17/10

Allhailodin wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


aznslayer93 wrote:

Corruption is inevitable. It's pretty much a byproduct of humanity. Although I'm still glad to live here because I know many parts of the world are way worse. Besides our government is set up where it can change overtime. Whether that be for the good or the bad is up for the future to decide. So till then I'll just live my life day by day.



If unions can fund elections then why can't businesses fund elections too ? If your going to ban businesses from funding elections then ban unions too, cause in my state, I see election adds all over the place that are funded by unions.


Because unions speak for the people. The businesses speak for 1% of the population who are insanely wealthy. They don't only fund elections, they promote their business by controlling media filled with lies, and new laws that screw over the working population. If they spent their funding to help humanity, and not screw it over, then it would be good. But obviously that 1% who holds the worlds power, is not interested in you or me in the slightest.


No unions do not speak for you or me, unions only speak for themselves, in my state, union employees get a 600,000 dollar pension when they get to retire at age 30 and while they work they get to make 300,000 dollars a year. Tell me how that benifts you or me. Unions are only interested in making money. They has no interest in my or your well being.

Besides unions are a business, they charge all kinds of membership fees to join and stay a member, that is no different from a business.

Unions used to be about worker rights and shit but now all they are is pollitical money making tools.


You got me there. But how is that not all the more reason that we should not let corporations fund elections. One of the issues with this is not only the funding, but in fact, promoting products while funding. You know if pepsi begins to fund political races, they will "only" fund the party that works for them. Which is the party that promotes big business and capitalism. This same gambits who want to create a fascist police state.

I have nothing especially wrong with conservatism, but if corporations promote elected officials into the political world, "conservatives" who like capitalism, will be "replaced", with extremist politicians who only want money, power, and control. It literally changes what politcal parties "stand for", and in so changes moral,ethical, and idealistic beliefs. Which then get sent into the media to brain wash you into blindly promoting the elite you buy your attention. You are allowing MONEY, to put a price tag on peoples moral THOUGHT PROCESS.

We want a balanced society, not a radical one that only thinks in green.

This only creates "Unbalanced" elections. You effectively let people with the most money, decide the future of a nation, and the fate of mankind.


104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/17/10

varnlestoff wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I shouldn't bother posting. I will waste my time on this forum elsewhere, or better yet, watch that new anime I like.


Fixed...

This is a "Very short article". It is not to long, you are just lazy on a epic scale, or have not interest in "articles". In which case posting tl;dr has no purpose.


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-12330/do-you-read-others-opinions-before-you-post-your-own?pg=8


Should I respect other peoples opinions when 90% of people don't even read posts, or comprehend them.

Anyways 90% of you will not read what I typed, the 10% that do good for you. The 90% of you that saw the % sign and read this you're going to reply out of spite, and fit in with the 10% crowd.

:O


It is because it is 'too' long that I didn't read that drivel.

btw smoking is bad for you


This begs me to ask why you even bother using a forum if you don't respect anything others says, and clearly believe that I wouldn't read what you said. You are basically saying that forums are pointless because everyone ignores each other and yet you bother to post on those very forums, and on top of that, you expect people to ignore your own posts!

Sorry but you are being hypocritical on multiple levels. I can understand you not wanting to read all that I posted. It is long for a average "thread". But as an "Article", it is short. So your subjective view of what is "tl;dr", does not apply for an "Article", but in fact, anything with a certain length.

Nothing to see here for the uninterested, move along.


The fact that you're justifying this article is short because it is an 'article' has no relevance to the phrase tl;dr.

A 1 paragraph rant can be tl;dr.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/17/10

varnlestoff wrote:

You got me there. But how is that not all the more reason that we should not let corporations fund elections. One of the issues with this is not only the funding, but in fact, promoting products while funding. You know if pepsi begins to fund political races, they will "only" fund the party that works for them. Which is the party that promotes big business and capitalism. This same gambits who want to create a fascist police state.

I have nothing especially wrong with conservatism, but if corporations promote elected officials into the political world, "conservatives" who like capitalism, will be "replaced", with extremist politicians who only want money, power, and control. It literally changes what politcal parties "stand for", and in so changes moral and ethical beliefs. You are allowing MONEY, to buy somebodies moral THOUGHT PROCESS.

We want a balanced society, not a radical one that only thinks in green.

This only creates "Unbalanced" elections. You effectively let people with the most money, decide the future of a nation, and the fate of mankind.


Its no different when unions fund elections. Its 110% identical when unions do it. So ban them both.

And my solution to out of control corruption hasn't changed in the last 5 years. If it gets out of control, initiate a political purging. Rinse the slate clean with lead soap.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Warner Robins, GA
Offline
Posted 10/17/10
OP is on to something, but the situation is not that dire. The government actually depends on the banking system established because our country's money is backed by trust. Our nation's gold reserve cannot back the amount of currency circulating at this point. Because of this, the government caters to the banks so that they don't go completely independent and start establishing their own currency.

Our first amendment rights are not that squelched. In fact we as a nation have the most freedom to protest our government. Most, if not all, other countries' governments will stamp out any protest against them and claim that they are "keeping the peace" when it's to rid any negative criticism against policies. The American government only disbands protest when they become violent or mob like. This thread is a protest itself. In a police state, this thread would be censored immediately.

I will not say that all is well, the current course of the government is headed to a militant state in given time unless there are changes made. Yes this country caters to the wealthy, it's a country based on capitalism and because of how our economy has developed from the industrial age to now the rich have gotten richer and the separation of wealth class has widened tremendously. We have no one to blame but ourselves for that.

I will say that there are still options available to us. Giving constructive criticism to the government instead of demanding an answer to a problem from them is one way. I am sure that each and everyone of us had better ideas in our heads on how to rebuild after Katrina, but all the populace did was cry to the government "fix this!" The government may think that they're perfect, but they are human and we know that. I'm not even going to go into 9/11 actions because that was just FUBARed hardcore and everyone let it happen. We as a nation of sovereign citizens must take a more active role in policing our government and not let them police us. If the government institutes a wacked out policy, then we need to step in and say "No, thats wrong. This is what needs to happen..." Not cry about it.

If worse comes to worse, the second amendment guarantees our right to bear arms in a time of crisis. If our government wants to try and establish a militant state, then it will have to contend with an entire nation of armed people. That is the reason behind the second amendment. We elected them and we can boot them off if necessary.
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/17/10

Allhailodin wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:

You got me there. But how is that not all the more reason that we should not let corporations fund elections. One of the issues with this is not only the funding, but in fact, promoting products while funding. You know if pepsi begins to fund political races, they will "only" fund the party that works for them. Which is the party that promotes big business and capitalism. This same gambits who want to create a fascist police state.

I have nothing especially wrong with conservatism, but if corporations promote elected officials into the political world, "conservatives" who like capitalism, will be "replaced", with extremist politicians who only want money, power, and control. It literally changes what politcal parties "stand for", and in so changes moral and ethical beliefs. You are allowing MONEY, to buy somebodies moral THOUGHT PROCESS.

We want a balanced society, not a radical one that only thinks in green.

This only creates "Unbalanced" elections. You effectively let people with the most money, decide the future of a nation, and the fate of mankind.


Its no different when unions fund elections. Its 110% identical when unions do it. So ban them both.

And my solution to out of control corruption hasn't changed in the last 5 years. If it gets out of control, initiate a political purging. Rinse the slate clean with lead soap.


I agree... However it's becoming tougher and tougher to do that. Either once we go past the edge, there will be revolts everywhere. Or we will become a submissive nation brainwashed into believing that having big brother everywhere is good for our safety. Only time will tell.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/17/10

varnlestoff wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:

You got me there. But how is that not all the more reason that we should not let corporations fund elections. One of the issues with this is not only the funding, but in fact, promoting products while funding. You know if pepsi begins to fund political races, they will "only" fund the party that works for them. Which is the party that promotes big business and capitalism. This same gambits who want to create a fascist police state.

I have nothing especially wrong with conservatism, but if corporations promote elected officials into the political world, "conservatives" who like capitalism, will be "replaced", with extremist politicians who only want money, power, and control. It literally changes what politcal parties "stand for", and in so changes moral and ethical beliefs. You are allowing MONEY, to buy somebodies moral THOUGHT PROCESS.

We want a balanced society, not a radical one that only thinks in green.

This only creates "Unbalanced" elections. You effectively let people with the most money, decide the future of a nation, and the fate of mankind.


Its no different when unions fund elections. Its 110% identical when unions do it. So ban them both.

And my solution to out of control corruption hasn't changed in the last 5 years. If it gets out of control, initiate a political purging. Rinse the slate clean with lead soap.


I agree... However it's becoming tougher and tougher to do that. Either once we go past the edge, there will be revolts everywhere. Or we will become a submissive nation brainwashed into believing that having big brother everywhere is good for our safety. Only time will tell.


Its becoming harder and harder to do that because freedom nazis are taking our guns away.

And revolts -> Tea Party ?
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/17/10

Allhailodin wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:

You got me there. But how is that not all the more reason that we should not let corporations fund elections. One of the issues with this is not only the funding, but in fact, promoting products while funding. You know if pepsi begins to fund political races, they will "only" fund the party that works for them. Which is the party that promotes big business and capitalism. This same gambits who want to create a fascist police state.

I have nothing especially wrong with conservatism, but if corporations promote elected officials into the political world, "conservatives" who like capitalism, will be "replaced", with extremist politicians who only want money, power, and control. It literally changes what politcal parties "stand for", and in so changes moral and ethical beliefs. You are allowing MONEY, to buy somebodies moral THOUGHT PROCESS.

We want a balanced society, not a radical one that only thinks in green.

This only creates "Unbalanced" elections. You effectively let people with the most money, decide the future of a nation, and the fate of mankind.


Its no different when unions fund elections. Its 110% identical when unions do it. So ban them both.

And my solution to out of control corruption hasn't changed in the last 5 years. If it gets out of control, initiate a political purging. Rinse the slate clean with lead soap.


I agree... However it's becoming tougher and tougher to do that. Either once we go past the edge, there will be revolts everywhere. Or we will become a submissive nation brainwashed into believing that having big brother everywhere is good for our safety. Only time will tell.


Its becoming harder and harder to do that because freedom nazis are taking our guns away.

And revolts -> Tea Party ?


I used to think the tea party was a nice peaceful revolt asking Democrats, and Conservatives, to start listening to the people, and that we didn't want excessive taxing. Basically a "Go back and read what our founding fathers stood for" rally...

I learned however that even the tea party is being funded by the same people who want to promote capitalism. Because it is a well known fact that the tea party consists of a majortity of middle class citizens who absorb the brunt of the "Bought media". The tea party is just a stunt to promote fascism under the justification that we are following the original "Christian, and founding father principles". When in fact, it's just being used as a tool to promote big business.

I am going to the "Moderate" Resoting sanity rally. That is a real peaceful, moderate protest. Yet even there I am sure the riot police will be in full force ready to send in some anarchy fakes to cause a reason to make silencing the protest legal. Big business and Government don't want moderate, or left wing views at ALL, because it does not completely benefit big business. Like I said, we need balance, being an "extremist" left, or right wing is not good for America, but we need a moderate/left push right now to help balance out the fascism that is fast approaching from the right.

For this I will even rally with people I do not completely agree with.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/17/10

varnlestoff wrote:

I used to think the tea party was a nice peaceful revolt asking Democrats, and Conservatives, to start listening to the people, and that we didn't want excessive taxing. Basically a "Go back and read what our founding fathers stood for" rally...

I learned however that even the tea party is being funded by the same people who want to promote capitalism. Because it is a well known fact that the tea party consists of a majortity of middle class citizens who absorb the brunt of the "Bought media". The tea party is just a stunt to promote fascism under the justification that we are following the original "Christian, and founding father principles". When in fact, it's just being used as a tool to promote big business.

I am going to the "Moderate" Resoting sanity rally. That is a real peaceful, moderate protest. Yet even there I am sure the riot police will be in full force ready to send in some anarchy fakes to cause a reason to make silencing the protest legal. They don't want moderate, or left views at ALL, because it does not completely benefit big money. Like I said, we need balance, being an extreme lefty, or righty is not good for america, but we need a moderate/left push right now to help balance out the fascism that is fast approaching.


And a Laissez-faire economy is bad why exactly ?

Besides if not for big business who would be left to manufacture our consumer goods ? Not like the mom and pop corner store has the resources to engineer, design and mass manufacture that new fancy 55" hdtv in your living room.

Not saying I support corruption cause I don't, but im just saying, before you blindly attack big business just remember that 99% of everything you own was manufactures by them, don't think your computer would work very well without its Intel or AMD manufactured CPU in it you know.
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/17/10

lostcauz wrote:

OP is on to something, but the situation is not that dire. The government actually depends on the banking system established because our country's money is backed by trust. Our nation's gold reserve cannot back the amount of currency circulating at this point. Because of this, the government caters to the banks so that they don't go completely independent and start establishing their own currency.

Our first amendment rights are not that squelched. In fact we as a nation have the most freedom to protest our government. Most, if not all, other countries' governments will stamp out any protest against them and claim that they are "keeping the peace" when it's to rid any negative criticism against policies. The American government only disbands protest when they become violent or mob like. This thread is a protest itself. In a police state, this thread would be censored immediately.

I will not say that all is well, the current course of the government is headed to a militant state in given time unless there are changes made. Yes this country caters to the wealthy, it's a country based on capitalism and because of how our economy has developed from the industrial age to now the rich have gotten richer and the separation of wealth class has widened tremendously. We have no one to blame but ourselves for that.

I will say that there are still options available to us. Giving constructive criticism to the government instead of demanding an answer to a problem from them is one way. I am sure that each and everyone of us had better ideas in our heads on how to rebuild after Katrina, but all the populace did was cry to the government "fix this!" The government may think that they're perfect, but they are human and we know that. I'm not even going to go into 9/11 actions because that was just FUBARed hardcore and everyone let it happen. We as a nation of sovereign citizens must take a more active role in policing our government and not let them police us. If the government institutes a wacked out policy, then we need to step in and say "No, thats wrong. This is what needs to happen..." Not cry about it.

If worse comes to worse, the second amendment guarantees our right to bear arms in a time of crisis. If our government wants to try and establish a militant state, then it will have to contend with an entire nation of armed people. That is the reason behind the second amendment. We elected them and we can boot them off if necessary.


^ You know quite a bit! Maybe more than me on some of this. Great response, you have my vote. However, there are some things that are going on that the America people clearly did object to, and got passed anyhow. One of the issues I tried to bring up is how we are becoming dependent on the government for everything. This is a problem because once we get closer to being a total police state, when it counts, the people would be too ignorant to do anything about it, all the while believing big brother was in their best interest.

I agree, I would actually take violent measures if our government tried to take away the second amendment, right now they are trying to interprit it so that we can't have arms in many places. But the very purpose of this law, was so that if the government ever had too much power and stopped working for the people, the people themselves could take action. Our founders understood that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/17/10

Allhailodin wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:

I used to think the tea party was a nice peaceful revolt asking Democrats, and Conservatives, to start listening to the people, and that we didn't want excessive taxing. Basically a "Go back and read what our founding fathers stood for" rally...

I learned however that even the tea party is being funded by the same people who want to promote capitalism. Because it is a well known fact that the tea party consists of a majortity of middle class citizens who absorb the brunt of the "Bought media". The tea party is just a stunt to promote fascism under the justification that we are following the original "Christian, and founding father principles". When in fact, it's just being used as a tool to promote big business.

I am going to the "Moderate" Resoting sanity rally. That is a real peaceful, moderate protest. Yet even there I am sure the riot police will be in full force ready to send in some anarchy fakes to cause a reason to make silencing the protest legal. They don't want moderate, or left views at ALL, because it does not completely benefit big money. Like I said, we need balance, being an extreme lefty, or righty is not good for america, but we need a moderate/left push right now to help balance out the fascism that is fast approaching.


And a Laissez-faire economy is bad why exactly ?

Besides if not for big business who would be left to manufacture our consumer goods ? Not like the mom and pop corner store has the resources to engineer, design and mass manufacture that new fancy 55" hdtv in your living room.

Not saying I support corruption cause I don't, but im just saying, before you blindly attack big business just remember that 99% of everything you own was manufactures by them, don't think your computer would work very well without its Intel or AMD manufactured CPU in it you know.


That's not exactly my point. I am not saying get rid of big business. The tea party would be a great thing to have if we were on the verge of becoming communist... However quite the opposite is true. This is why you will see more overtness of socialism and communism, because they know we are becoming more and more fascist, and they hate that. I as a moderate hate this too. Where communism and socialism is nice on paper, it doesn't work when you add the human equation. However, fascism works, and it works very well, and it is a very bad thing, just like how a "failed communism" is a very bad thing... We just need more balance so that big business doesn't run our lives. We are extreme right currently. Any further and we are on the road towards a police state, and freedoms being suppressed, but money of all things. Big business can still survive without taking over our lives.
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/17/10

Allhailodin wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:

I used to think the tea party was a nice peaceful revolt asking Democrats, and Conservatives, to start listening to the people, and that we didn't want excessive taxing. Basically a "Go back and read what our founding fathers stood for" rally...

I learned however that even the tea party is being funded by the same people who want to promote capitalism. Because it is a well known fact that the tea party consists of a majortity of middle class citizens who absorb the brunt of the "Bought media". The tea party is just a stunt to promote fascism under the justification that we are following the original "Christian, and founding father principles". When in fact, it's just being used as a tool to promote big business.

I am going to the "Moderate" Resoting sanity rally. That is a real peaceful, moderate protest. Yet even there I am sure the riot police will be in full force ready to send in some anarchy fakes to cause a reason to make silencing the protest legal. They don't want moderate, or left views at ALL, because it does not completely benefit big money. Like I said, we need balance, being an extreme lefty, or righty is not good for america, but we need a moderate/left push right now to help balance out the fascism that is fast approaching.


And a Laissez-faire economy is bad why exactly ?

Besides if not for big business who would be left to manufacture our consumer goods ? Not like the mom and pop corner store has the resources to engineer, design and mass manufacture that new fancy 55" hdtv in your living room.

Not saying I support corruption cause I don't, but im just saying, before you blindly attack big business just remember that 99% of everything you own was manufactures by them, don't think your computer would work very well without its Intel or AMD manufactured CPU in it you know.


That's not exactly my point. I am not saying get rid of big business. The tea party would be a great thing to have if we were on the verge of becoming communist... However quite the opposite is true. This is why you will see more overtness of socialism and communism, because they know we are becoming fascism, and they hate that. I as a moderate hate this too. Where communism and socialism is nice on paper, it doesn't work when you add the human eqation. However, fascism works, and it works very well, and it is a very bad thing. We just need more balance so that big business doesn't run our lives. We are extreme right currently. Any further and we are on the road towards a police state, and freedoms being suppressed, but money of all things. Big business can still survive without taking over our lives.


If we are extremely right then why is federal income tax at 35% and why do several states have millionaires taxes, why is the government actively killing jobs ? That's not things that the right does.

If we were really right, then federal income taxes would be a hell of a lot lower, and no state would have a millionaires tax.


America is what you call a "Mixed economy", we have elements of socialism, and capitalism in the infastructure. However capitalism is the prominent big brother right now, and the economic "Primary" and it is expanding. The teeter totter lost a child, and it is no longer balanced. We are not extremist right currently, but we are "headed" there.

Extremist right is a fancy way of saying fascist. And yes, fascism can exist with elements such as socialism intertwined... This is why we are a mixed economy. To my knowledge that is a good thing. Falling off the teeter toter is not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_economy
A mixed economy is an economy that includes a variety of private and government control, or a mixture of capitalism and socialism.[1]
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Warner Robins, GA
Offline
Posted 10/17/10

varnlestoff wrote:

^ You know quite a bit! Maybe more than me on some of this. Great response, you have my vote. However, there are some things that are going on that the America people clearly did object to, and got passed anyhow. One of the issues I tried to bring up is how we are becoming dependent on the government for everything. This is a problem because once we get closer to being a total police state, when it counts, the people would be too ignorant to do anything about it, all the while believing big brother was in their best interest.

I agree, I would actually take violent measures if our government tried to take away the second amendment, right now they are trying to interprit it so that we can't have arms in many places. But the very purpose of this law, was so that if the government ever had too much power and stopped working for the people, the people themselves could take action. Our founders understood that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.


Thanks, I do take interest in how the government functions because my vote puts these people in office and I want to know what they can do.

When stuff like that passes, the reason may be that there was no alternate solution presented. Yes, the people objected but did not give a better solution so they went with what was known to work. Damage control and risk calculation.

I do think that the american populace has forgotten that we are sovereign citizens, individuals that are free to pursue our own interests. The government cannot take that away from us, at least not without a fight amirite? We are the fourth check and balance in our governmental system.

As far as interpretation goes, if the government want to restrict arms in preparation for a militant state then we can say to hell with them. Gun nuts and distributors would gladly start handing out firearms to prevent that.
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 10/17/10
I knew it....
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/17/10

lostcauz wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:

^ You know quite a bit! Maybe more than me on some of this. Great response, you have my vote. However, there are some things that are going on that the America people clearly did object to, and got passed anyhow. One of the issues I tried to bring up is how we are becoming dependent on the government for everything. This is a problem because once we get closer to being a total police state, when it counts, the people would be too ignorant to do anything about it, all the while believing big brother was in their best interest.

I agree, I would actually take violent measures if our government tried to take away the second amendment, right now they are trying to interprit it so that we can't have arms in many places. But the very purpose of this law, was so that if the government ever had too much power and stopped working for the people, the people themselves could take action. Our founders understood that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.


Thanks, I do take interest in how the government functions because my vote puts these people in office and I want to know what they can do.

When stuff like that passes, the reason may be that there was no alternate solution presented. Yes, the people objected but did not give a better solution so they went with what was known to work. Damage control and risk calculation.

I do think that the american populace has forgotten that we are sovereign citizens, individuals that are free to pursue our own interests. The government cannot take that away from us, at least not without a fight amirite? We are the fourth check and balance in our governmental system.

As far as interpretation goes, if the government want to restrict arms in preparation for a militant state then we can say to hell with them. Gun nuts and distributors would gladly start handing out firearms to prevent that.


Yeah, that's why we have dissent. A right all humans have. Don't agree? Then don't follow. They are man made rules, and have the very same flaws that the humans who created them have. However in modern times dissent is strongly related to anarchy by the people holding all the cards.

The problem is the media is prepping people by creating closed minded masses with lies "From funding through the interest of the rich of course" so that you would not even realize you have certain rights, or at lest human fundamentals. So when the time comes, if we are unlucky, those opposed to censorship would be fewer than in a society where media was actually true.

There is a balancing act going on in america that keeps us from being either extremist left, or extremist right. The extremist lefts want capitalism gone for good. The extremist rights want socialism gone for good. I have to say as a "realist" I am all for a moderate approach to solving the problem with mixed economy. And the two sides act as a tug of war match to keep it in balance. You have to look out for when one side is winning the tug of war battle, because as history shows. Going too far left leads to a autocracy where people preach individual freedom. While on paper is good, when it fails it is bad because of greed, jealousy, indifference ect.. Going too far to the right leads to a democratic authoritarian state where you have no freedom.

If socialism were to work, we would need to evolve to a point where people were born with a sense of empathy and a truly accepted sense of individuality without discrimination. Current society "says" that being different is good, while by actions, it is looked down upon. Your words must match you actions, and in society today it doesn't, that is why for now, as a realist, I am moderate. However in my "Ideology", for what "Could be", if we became capable of destroying indifference, greed, laziness, ect. I am a socialist. It's hard to explain but today it's good to have a balance.

Btw if you are interested you could check out my blog, I go over a lot of stuff, you seem like you are interested in knowledge and the likes.

http://strayfewiz.blogspot.com/
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / CT
Offline
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/17/10
Yay for over generalized conspiracy theory rants!

As any teacher would say: where are your sources?

Talking in vague generalities without any examples to back up your theories really kills what little credibility your argument has.

It's like Christine O'donell, who on the campaign trail could easily talk to crowd, but come debate time couldn't even name a recent supreme court decision off the top of her head. This kind of talk is all too common whenever there is any kind of economic trouble.
Give your argument substance, otherwise you're going to come off as another ranting loony railing against a perceived police state.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.