First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
★ ☆Avii Request★ ☆
Moon
1531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 11/1/10

NOTE:U CAN ORDER AS MANY AVIIS AS U LIKE BUT PLZZ PAY FOR IT OR U WILL BE SKIPPED



ways you can pay:
-Invite 10 buddies
-Upload 5 pictures in the "payment album"
-show us ur membership card



Avii Form
username:
txt on avii:
put pic in spoiler:
did you pay (proof needed!):
decorations:
mod:


Star Glazer
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house! duhh ~ ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/18/10 , edited 10/18/10
Avii Form
username:-iChika
txt on avii:-iChika Chika-Chii
put pic in spoiler:

did you pay:Yep!
decorations: Anything That Looks Cute! ^^
mod: Anyone! ^^

Moon
1531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/19/10

-iChika wrote:

Avii Form
username:-iChika
txt on avii:-iChika Chika-Chii
put pic in spoiler:

did you pay:Yep!
decorations: Anything That Looks Cute! ^^
mod: Anyone! ^^



ok ill do it i will be finished in a few days or sooner ok
Star Glazer
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 10/19/10
username:fatetestarossaharlaown
txt on avii:norman
put pic in spoiler:

did you pay:yup 5 wall posts
decorations:anything
mod:sacradust
Star Glazer
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house! duhh ~ ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/19/10



Ok Arigato! ^^ Desu~
Star Glazer
55407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/10 , edited 10/20/10
username:kimyko9088
txt on avii:kimyko9088, kimy-chan
put pic in spoiler:

did you pay:yeah (im doing it in the group album because i dont see payment album :[)
decorations: anything awesome :3
mod: anyone

Star
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 10/19/10

kimyko9088 wrote:

username:kimyko9088
txt on avii:kimyko9088, kimy-chan
put pic in spoiler:

did you pay:yeah (im doing it in the group album because i dont see payment album :[)
decorations: anything awesome :3
mod: anyone



A payment album has been made. Please post your last two payment pictures there & i will get started on your request.

Domo Arigato ~

--Aki-Chan
Star Glazer
55407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/10

hunyangel95 wrote:


kimyko9088 wrote:

username:kimyko9088
txt on avii:kimyko9088, kimy-chan
put pic in spoiler:

did you pay:yeah (im doing it in the group album because i dont see payment album :[)
decorations: anything awesome :3
mod: anyone



A payment album has been made. Please post your last two payment pictures there & i will get started on your request.

Domo Arigato ~

--Aki-Chan


ok i finished uploading them (yipee! :3)
Star
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 10/20/10 , edited 10/20/10

kimyko9088 wrote:


hunyangel95 wrote:


kimyko9088 wrote:

username:kimyko9088
txt on avii:kimyko9088, kimy-chan
put pic in spoiler:

did you pay:yeah (im doing it in the group album because i dont see payment album :[)
decorations: anything awesome :3
mod: anyone



A payment album has been made. Please post your last two payment pictures there & i will get started on your request.

Domo Arigato ~

--Aki-Chan


ok i finished uploading them (yipee! :3)


and Im done ur request ~ thx for requesting and please come again to Starlight Graphic Productions ~ Domo Arigato Gozaimasu~!

Star Glazer
55407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/10

hunyangel95 wrote:


kimyko9088 wrote:


hunyangel95 wrote:


kimyko9088 wrote:

username:kimyko9088
txt on avii:kimyko9088, kimy-chan
put pic in spoiler:

did you pay:yeah (im doing it in the group album because i dont see payment album :[)
decorations: anything awesome :3
mod: anyone



A payment album has been made. Please post your last two payment pictures there & i will get started on your request.

Domo Arigato ~

--Aki-Chan


ok i finished uploading them (yipee! :3)


and Im done ur request ~ thx for requesting and please come again to Starlight Graphic Productions ~ Domo Arigato Gozaimasu~!



thanks u~! =D and ill come back again for sure! ^^
Star
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 10/20/10

kimyko9088 wrote:


hunyangel95 wrote:


kimyko9088 wrote:


hunyangel95 wrote:


kimyko9088 wrote:

username:kimyko9088
txt on avii:kimyko9088, kimy-chan
put pic in spoiler:

did you pay:yeah (im doing it in the group album because i dont see payment album :[)
decorations: anything awesome :3
mod: anyone



A payment album has been made. Please post your last two payment pictures there & i will get started on your request.

Domo Arigato ~

--Aki-Chan


ok i finished uploading them (yipee! :3)


and Im done ur request ~ thx for requesting and please come again to Starlight Graphic Productions ~ Domo Arigato Gozaimasu~!



thanks u~! =D and ill come back again for sure! ^^


arigato~!! ^^
i hope you like the avii ~<3
Star Glazer
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
username: KinTsuchl
txt on avii: Kinnie
put pic in spoiler:

did you pay (proof needed!):

decorations: Have fun~! :3 I would like a Halloween theme though xD
mod: Anyone :3!



Star
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

kintsuchl wrote:

username: KinTsuchl
txt on avii: Kinnie
put pic in spoiler:

did you pay (proof needed!):

decorations: Have fun~! :3 I would like a Halloween theme though xD
mod: Anyone :3!





do u have any other pictures? this one is too low quality
Moon
1531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

-iChika wrote:

Avii Form
username:-iChika
txt on avii:-iChika Chika-Chii
put pic in spoiler:

did you pay:Yep!
decorations: Anything That Looks Cute! ^^
mod: Anyone! ^^



here u go finished
Star Glazer
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house! duhh ~ ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/23/10


Waa Arigato It's So Kawaii Thanks ! ^^ Desu~
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.