First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply GFX REQUEST!
GFX maid
30291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/3/11

lizagirl308237 wrote:


Kawaii_star97 wrote:


lizagirl308237 wrote:


Kawaii_star97 wrote:


lizagirl308237 wrote:


Kawaii_star97 wrote:


Which character do u want from Vocaliod?


Umm, can i have Black Rock Shooter, or at least i think thats her name.


BTW. I don't think u read the rules, but I'll pass it 4 u this time, I'll do u the avii now, but next time, plz FOLLOW the rules above, where did u upload photos btw?


oh well im sorry and if its about the pics i tried a few time but it wouldn't work and gave me this error i can try again and take a screen shot of the error.


Y don't u tell shinji to fix that error then? Oh well. I'd try doing u an avii


tried sending him a pm but hes on vacation it says,
oh you dont have to do it since i didnt follow the rules, i can always just request on another graphics group



Who cares, I'll do it xDD It's not like we get any requests T^T
GFX maid
30291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/3/11


Please use for at least 3 days. If you don't like it.. I'm free, say so I'll do another one xDDD
If you want any changes, tell me ^^ did my best to make it 'cute' xD It's my 1st time using black shooter

customer
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

Kawaii_star97 wrote:



Please use for at least 3 days. If you don't like it.. I'm free, say so I'll do another one xDDD
If you want any changes, tell me ^^ did my best to make it 'cute' xD It's my 1st time using black shooter



oh, thanx alot anyways i really like it, when i get a chance i'll upload the pics, but cause my computers soo slow it always give me an error. i hope its okay if i request again
GFX maid
30291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


As long as u use it, I won't mind xD maybe u have to many photos or stuff uploaded in ur computer, u kno
customer
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

Kawaii_star97 wrote:



As long as u use it, I won't mind xD maybe u have to many photos or stuff uploaded in ur computer, u kno


yea, i got alot of pics but there all so cute that i dont wanna delete them
GFX maid
30291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

lizagirl308237 wrote:


Kawaii_star97 wrote:



As long as u use it, I won't mind xD maybe u have to many photos or stuff uploaded in ur computer, u kno


yea, i got alot of pics but there all so cute that i dont wanna delete them


install 'em in a flash xD That's wat I do
customer
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 1/9/11
Posted 1/13/11
◘Username: [who's goin' 2 use it] butterflyblackness
◘ Type of GFX: avii
◘Size: 200 x 600
◘Extra: make it pretty :D
◘Payment:

◘text: Watercolors
◘Picture

[Put in spoiler, must be HQ!]
Posted 1/16/11


I can't see your pic?
Posted 1/16/11


gome.... here :

creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 2/11/11

Cherry-Crush wrote:



I can't see your pic?

your request is still waiting o3o~~~~!!!

GFX maid
30291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 2/13/11

heartdream wrote:


Cherry-Crush wrote:



I can't see your pic?

your request is still waiting o3o~~~~!!!



She seem to have moved. Someone else would btr take the request xD
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 2/17/11 , edited 2/17/11

Kawaii_star97 wrote:


heartdream wrote:


Cherry-Crush wrote:



I can't see your pic?

your request is still waiting o3o~~~~!!!



She seem to have moved. Someone else would btr take the request xD


loool yeah ^^
customer
3305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / mY oWn WoRlD
Offline
Posted 2/18/11 , edited 2/18/11
◘Username: [who's goin' 2 use it] aname21
◘ Type of GFX: avii
◘Size: thin and tall
◘Extra: up to u
◘Payment:
[Put in spoiler]

◘text: aname21
◘Picture
[Put in spoiler, must be HQ!]

GFX maid
22470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/11

aname21 wrote:

◘Username: [who's goin' 2 use it] aname21
◘ Type of GFX: avii
◘Size: thin and tall
◘Extra: up to u
◘Payment:
[Put in spoiler]

◘text: aname21
◘Picture
[Put in spoiler, must be HQ!]



Sorry for the extreme lateness! Hope you like it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.