First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The City
Leader
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 10/17/10



The City


Many Shops, Many Noises, Many magic shops.

Movies Showing:

One last Kiss

Scary Movie 4

Fairy Tail

Leader
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 10/17/10


Mimori: -walks around teh mall looking at clothes form the windows then sighing as i open my wallet- meh....-walks to the Mall fountain and sits there with my legs crossed pouting as i look at my sythe and pat it-

Sythe: Mimori-sama, You need to work

Mimori: Aye, ye. Too lazy...-Lays down on the bench and rests-
Student Council
12103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Online
Posted 10/18/10


Miki: : * walks to the movies * " hmm which move should i watch " i slowly looked for a good movie " i got it ! , i'll watch Fairy Tale "
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 10/19/10

patty144 wrote:



Mimori: -walks around teh mall looking at clothes form the windows then sighing as i open my wallet- meh....-walks to the Mall fountain and sits there with my legs crossed pouting as i look at my sythe and pat it-

Sythe: Mimori-sama, You need to work

Mimori: Aye, ye. Too lazy...-Lays down on the bench and rests-


Lyca: -sneaksup 2 Mimori in wolf form & when u lay back u see me leaning over u with my tongue out- XD
Student
1988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/19/10
Heishima walks up to the cinema, tilting his head, deciding on what to watch, "Tch.. there's nothing good showing right now," slowly he walks away from the cinema. Eyeing an empty bench, he walks over to it, sits down and slouches forward slightly.
Leader
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 10/19/10
I open one eye slowly and see a tounge throbbing at me. O___O I wiggle and fall off teh bench. "AHHHHHH!! EYYYY!!" Head hits teh floor and i quickly stand up holding my sythe infront of you. I blink. o. o. I look down and see a doggie. I pet your ears cheerfully. :DD "ello!"
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 10/19/10

patty144 wrote:

I open one eye slowly and see a tounge throbbing at me. O___O I wiggle and fall off teh bench. "AHHHHHH!! EYYYY!!" Head hits teh floor and i quickly stand up holding my sythe infront of you. I blink. o. o. I look down and see a doggie. I pet your ears cheerfully. :DD "ello!"


doesnt flinch at your scythe licking my paw & tilts head to the side ur scratching wagging my tail fast
Leader
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 10/19/10
Mimori stops and looks at you closely especially your eyes then hits you hoping that you'll turn back to human form. -________- "Matt"
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 10/19/10

patty144 wrote:

Mimori stops and looks at you closely especially your eyes then hits you hoping that you'll turn back to human form. -________- "Matt"


Changes back laughing-yep yep its me ive been looking 4 u forever >.> do u kno how hard it was 2 escape twilight academy >.< I cant believe u left me-pouts still sittling like a dog-
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 10/19/10

patty144 wrote:

Mimori stops and looks at you closely especially your eyes then hits you hoping that you'll turn back to human form. -________- "Matt"


Changes back laughing-yep yep its me ive been looking 4 u forever >.> do u kno how hard it was 2 escape twilight academy >.< I cant believe u left me-pouts still sittling like a dog-
Leader
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 10/19/10
I hug you tight. "Aye Aye! Mom told us to "
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 10/19/10

hugs back yea >.< but u didn't have 2 leave me do u kno how manyveggie cookies they made me eat-a tear falls-....one whole bite
Student Council
12103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Online
Posted 10/19/10
Miki: im bored :D...
Leader
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

WarewolfInSilver wrote:


hugs back yea >.< but u didn't have 2 leave me do u kno how manyveggie cookies they made me eat-a tear falls-....one whole bite


-holds up bag of veggies cookies- OPEN UR MOUTTTH
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

patty144 wrote:


WarewolfInSilver wrote:


hugs back yea >.< but u didn't have 2 leave me do u kno how manyveggie cookies they made me eat-a tear falls-....one whole bite


-holds up bag of veggies cookies- OPEN UR MOUTTTH


O.O -points,behind u- I.its mom! _when u look changes 2 a wolf & runs away-
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.