Created by heartdream
november theme voting polls!!!!
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 10/18/10 , edited 10/20/10
death note:


yumeiro pattisiere:


one piece:


precure heartcatch:


starry sky:
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 10/20/10
starry sky all the way
Posted 10/20/10
totally gotta be starry sky XD
GFX maid
30291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
Stary sky's pics r just wonderfull xDD
But I also love Death Note, Yumeiro Patissiere and one piece!
THIS IS HARD!! O.O
Posted 10/21/10
YUMEIRO PATISIERE <33 xDD. HAHA I HAVE NEVER SEEN STARRY SKY xD
customer
1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / pure lands
Offline
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10
i vote for ONE PIECE

evrybody vote for it
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 10/22/10
vote starry sky please!!!! i got free ice cream :D!!! ROFL
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

Cherry-Crush wrote:

YUMEIRO PATISIERE <33 xDD. HAHA I HAVE NEVER SEEN STARRY SKY xD


i can give you the link to download it lool its a otome game XD
Posted 10/22/10 , edited 10/23/10

heartdream wrote:


Cherry-Crush wrote:

YUMEIRO PATISIERE <33 xDD. HAHA I HAVE NEVER SEEN STARRY SKY xD


i can give you the link to download it lool its a otome game XD


Oh cool 8DD. Thank youuu <3

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122321&page=1

its only torrent thread though o.o do you have bittorrent?
Posted 10/23/10

starry sky is a very awesome otome game and the art is really awesome
it will turn into an anime in december ^^
there are 12 hot guys with famous seiyuus XD
GFX maid
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 10/23/10
D E A T H NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
customer
27001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere in Japan
Offline
Posted 10/23/10
One piece XD
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 10/26/10
hate on the ones that voted one piece O.O!
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 10/26/10

Cherry-Crush wrote:


heartdream wrote:


Cherry-Crush wrote:

YUMEIRO PATISIERE <33 xDD. HAHA I HAVE NEVER SEEN STARRY SKY xD


i can give you the link to download it lool its a otome game XD


Oh cool 8DD. Thank youuu <3

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122321&page=1

its only torrent thread though o.o do you have bittorrent?


You must be logged in to post.