First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply RP: School! x3
【°_°«】Creator??? 【°_
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


Llune: i'm Tomari Llune. im from another place i don't want to speak about.. i think it would be great to work with you all and have fun. *smiles* and so tret me kindly. *goes to his seat beside momoka* so.. was it okay ?


Momoka: .. *thumbs up, winking at him* yeah! it's nice!! ahaha!! xD
Posted 10/23/10

cenasobelle wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:


Llune: i'm Tomari Llune. im from another place i don't want to speak about.. i think it would be great to work with you all and have fun. *smiles* and so tret me kindly. *goes to his seat beside momoka* so.. was it okay ?


Momoka: .. *thumbs up, winking at him* yeah! it's nice!! ahaha!! xD


~ time skip.. *after school is finished*

Llune: first day of school is finished.. so, momoka, do you want me to walk you home ? *llune's stutters and embarasness always disappears when he is comfortable talking to a girl, somehow.*
【°_°«】Creator??? 【°_
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


~ time skip.. *after school is finished*

Llune: first day of school is finished.. so, momoka, do you want me to walk you home ? *llune's stutters and embarasness always disappears when he is comfortable talking to a girl, somehow.*


Momoka: .. oh, no on,, it's fine.. ^^ i can go home alone, oh, not really alone, i'll be with my brothers.. ahhaha.. you, is your house far from here?
Posted 10/23/10

cenasobelle wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:


~ time skip.. *after school is finished*

Llune: first day of school is finished.. so, momoka, do you want me to walk you home ? *llune's stutters and embarasness always disappears when he is comfortable talking to a girl, somehow.*


Momoka: .. oh, no on,, it's fine.. ^^ i can go home alone, oh, not really alone, i'll be with my brothers.. ahhaha.. you, is your house far from here?


Llune: yea you could say that.. well, im gonna take alot of detours before i go to my apartment.. im alone there, so im just gonna kill time.. *glances at clock* you want to join me ?
【°_°«】Creator??? 【°_
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


Llune: yea you could say that.. well, im gonna take alot of detours before i go to my apartment.. im alone there, so im just gonna kill time.. *glances at clock* you want to join me ?


Momoka: .. sure! .. *smileS* i'd love to.. ahaha
Posted 10/23/10

cenasobelle wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:


Llune: yea you could say that.. well, im gonna take alot of detours before i go to my apartment.. im alone there, so im just gonna kill time.. *glances at clock* you want to join me ?


Momoka: .. sure! .. *smileS* i'd love to.. ahaha


Llune: okay, meet me later here at school grounds. i need to get something at home.. *runs off the class* im really late..

OOC: i need to go, im gonna go online later..
【°_°«】Creator??? 【°_
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Llune: okay, meet me later here at school grounds. i need to get something at home.. *runs off the class* im really late..

OOC: i need to go, im gonna go online later..


Momoka: .. oh, hai.. ^^

((i see.. ^^ tyt.. tc too))
Posted 10/23/10

cenasobelle wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Llune: okay, meet me later here at school grounds. i need to get something at home.. *runs off the class* im really late..

OOC: i need to go, im gonna go online later..


Momoka: .. oh, hai.. ^^

((i see.. ^^ tyt.. tc too))


~after 10 minutes

Llune: hi.. *comes down running, with bruise on cheek* so, you ready ?
【°_°«】Creator??? 【°_
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:

~after 10 minutes

Llune: hi.. *comes down running, with bruise on cheek* so, you ready ?


Momoka: .. yeah! . ^^ .. *notices the bruise* .. a-are u ok? *worried and tries to hold ur bruise very gently to check it up*
Posted 10/23/10

cenasobelle wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:

~after 10 minutes

Llune: hi.. *comes down running, with bruise on cheek* so, you ready ?


Momoka: .. yeah! . ^^ .. *notices the bruise* .. a-are u ok? *worried and tries to hold ur bruise very gently to check it up*


Llune:

umm.. yea im fine.. *blushes as she looks at the wound, then he pushed her back* umm... too close.. sorry..
*tries to hide wound with hand*
【°_°«】Creator??? 【°_
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


Llune:

umm.. yea im fine.. *blushes as she looks at the wound, then he pushed her back* umm... too close.. sorry..
*tries to hide wound with hand*


Momoka: .. o.o .. ahaha... *giggles* .. g-gommen, gommen.. just take good care of ur body more.. ^^
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
7142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / DINGING YOUR DOOR...
Offline
Posted 10/23/10
Neko who was riding in her car and was going home from school notices two people with the same uniform as her .
Driver : " So , how was school Young MIss ? "
Neko : "I didnt attend class . I dont know what class i am in . " She said coldy
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
1988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/23/10
Halithain leaves the premises, his hands tucked deeply into his coat pockets, and his eyes having a bright look to them while he stretched "Ahh... it's good to be an upperclassmen."
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
7142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / DINGING YOUR DOOR...
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

subzero21601 wrote:

Halithain leaves the premises, his hands tucked deeply into his coat pockets, and his eyes having a bright look to them while he stretched "Ahh... it's good to be an upperclassmen."


Neko gets off her car heading straight to those people who are wearing the same unoform as her . But she bumped into a man who is stretching happily " Oops . sorry "
【°_°«】Creator??? 【°_
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 10/24/10
Kanade was able to find her classroom and attend her class and as soon as the bell rang she went out of the school and now walking towards the town.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.