First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply City (Roleplay)
Moderator
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/22/10


"I am sorry sir.." She said quietly and then look at his hand, but didn't tok her own hand out.
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

love-musik wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


love-musik wrote:

Rain was runing with her dear life, she was late for school, and it's all those stupid cousins of her fault. They have turned off her alarm clock agian.
"I swear I'll get them for this." she hissed, continued runing to school.


Takuto rode his motorcycle. He saw Rain, and pulled over beside her. "Need a ride?" he asked.


Rain looked at the guy in front of her, tilt her head a little.
"Um... sorry, but do I know you?" she asked


"Um... maybe not. I saw you the other day play-fighting with your cousins." he said. "It was cool." He smiled, charmingly.
Posted 10/22/10

Sireine wrote:



"I am sorry sir.." She said quietly and then look at his hand, but didn't tok her own hand out.


"Is my hand dirty? I'm sorry." He pulled his hand back, frowned a little.

Posted 10/22/10


"Ah, i see--- oh! The school!" she was panicked, then she look at the guy "You said you can give me a ride right?" she asked.

Moderator
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

"Is my hand dirty? I'm sorry." He pulled his hand back, frowned a little.


".. N-no, I just don't like touching people.. They are kinda warm.." She said quietly, and was tryung her best not to hurt his feelings so badly, kinda failing.
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

love-musik wrote:



"Ah, i see--- oh! The school!" she was panicked, then she look at the guy "You said you can give me a ride right?" she asked.



He nodded. "I'm Takuto, by the way."
Posted 10/22/10

Sireine wrote:


"Is my hand dirty? I'm sorry." He pulled his hand back, frowned a little.


".. N-no, I just don't like touching people.. They are kinda warm.." She said quietly, and was tryung her best not to hurt his feelings so badly, kinda failing.


Nao looked at her, confused. "What are you talking about? You talking like you're not human, silly you." he said and ruffled her hair, smiling brightly.
Posted 10/22/10

Kat4u wrote:


love-musik wrote:



"Ah, i see--- oh! The school!" she was panicked, then she look at the guy "You said you can give me a ride right?" she asked.



He nodded. "I'm Takuto, by the way."


"And I'm Rain." she reaplied then she sat down on the motorcycle. "Now take me to school before I'm late." she ordered.

Moderator
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/22/10


Aisu blinked her eyes when he ruffled her hair. She looked at the ground. "B-.. But I am cold.." She said quietly to herself.
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

love-musik wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


love-musik wrote:



"Ah, i see--- oh! The school!" she was panicked, then she look at the guy "You said you can give me a ride right?" she asked.



He nodded. "I'm Takuto, by the way."


"And I'm Rain." she reaplied then she sat down on the motorcycle. "Now take me to school before I'm late." she ordered.



"Yes, ma'am. Hold on tight." He said. When she did, he took off. The feel of her arms around him made him relax. He got to the school with plenty of time left. "Here you go, Rain-hime."
Posted 10/22/10

Sireine wrote:



Aisu blinked her eyes when he ruffled her hair. She looked at the ground. "B-.. But I am cold.." She said quietly to herself.


Nao smiled. "Of course you are silly, it's cold out here." he said. "I'm cold too you know." He placed his hand on her cheek.
Posted 10/22/10


Rain quicky get off from the motorcycle, giving Takuto a death glare then she say, "Don't ever call me a pricesses again." And like that she run toward her cousin who's waiting for her in front of school gate with a smirk on thier faces.
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

love-musik wrote:



Rain quicky get off from the motorcycle, giving Takuto a death glare then she say, "Don't ever call me a pricesses again." And like that she run toward her cousin who's waiting for her in front of school gate with a smirk on thier faces.


"Rain!" He yelled.
Moderator
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

love-musik

Nao smiled. "Of course you are silly, it's cold out here." he said. "I'm cold too you know." He placed his hand on her cheek.


She was quiet and blushed slightly for a while when he placed his hand on her cheek. "N-no.. I mean.. In a diffrent way.." She said quietly.



Posted 10/22/10

Kat4u wrote:


love-musik wrote:



Rain quicky get off from the motorcycle, giving Takuto a death glare then she say, "Don't ever call me a pricesses again." And like that she run toward her cousin who's waiting for her in front of school gate with a smirk on thier faces.


"Rain!" He yelled.


She looked back "What?" she asked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.