Post Reply Question Box ? ? ?
Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 10/21/10


In this forum, please feel free and do NOT hesitate to ask questions about anything of this group. (Obviously, don't ask stupid questions like, 'what's the name of the group?', trust me, i've had ppl ask me that!

Anyways, it's really very simple. All you have to do, is ask a question and I will answer it (DUH~!)


Example:


What is my job as a moderator?

What should I do to be a CO-CREATOR?


Have fun & just let your questions go wild~!!! (????) = IMAGINATION go WILD. . .
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
ahhh. thank you for making this. SOO. i ask you, uhmm can you explain the positions for this group? like what the co-creator does, or moderator, trainee, manager, etc..
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
ANOTHER QUESTION .. where can i download good brushes/textures/patterns/etc..
Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

SayingILoveYou wrote:

ahhh. thank you for making this. SOO. i ask you, uhmm can you explain the positions for this group? like what the co-creator does, or moderator, trainee, manager, etc..


Beautiful~ Your welcome. Ok, there are obviously a few positions in this group and I didn't have the time to explain all of them, so I'm very sorry. I took the time to try and make it easy to understand, so here it is:



Co-creator: it’s self-explanatory. You’re the second creator of the group, having the same responsibilities and tasks for the group. However, since the creator, me, is a GIMP user, the co-creator will have to be a Photoshop user. That way, when there are questions about Photoshop, the co-creator will come in to help, since I cannot (GIMP only).

Moderator: They basically do what most moderators in groups will do. They will be 97% in charge of making graphics, improving the group, etc. It’s almost like they’re a creator, 2nd ranked.

Trainee: Basically, a member assigned under a certain moderator. The trainee will be able to take on graphic requests; however, it MUST go through the moderator’s agreement. Not only that, if a trainee is to make graphics for a request, the moderator has to make some changes to it, but not give it a COMPLETE make-over. It’s a good chance for a member to learn some things from their seniors, I guess…x3

Manager: Self-explanatory. However, a manager’s role is not that simple. Managers are assigned a certain moderator or co-/creator to work under. The manager has the responsibility to remind moderators and creators about certain due dates for graphics. Not only that, but a manager will have to help suggest and give ideas on how to improve the group and make it a better one. EXAMPLE: get ideas for games, etc.

Helper: The helper of the group. They play a major role in a group’s status, for they are like a school’s cute little mascot. They HAVE to be VERY lively and cheerful, making the group ALIVE and NOT DEAD. Keeping the group up-to-date and making it ACTIVE. If you’re not able to do this, then this is not the position suitable for you~

Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

SayingILoveYou wrote:

ANOTHER QUESTION .. where can i download good brushes/textures/patterns/etc..


Hm...well, to be REALLY honest with you, finding patterns for GIMP is not easy at all. Even if you do find patterns, they aren't that good and I've never found one that I actually liked... However, the following is a site in which I first used and most of my brushes are from there. Here it is: http://www.techzilo.com/gimp-brushes/

Just click on the image and download it. The rest is up to you~
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

x_key_x wrote:


SayingILoveYou wrote:

ANOTHER QUESTION .. where can i download good brushes/textures/patterns/etc..


Hm...well, to be REALLY honest with you, finding patterns for GIMP is not easy at all. Even if you do find patterns, they aren't that good and I've never found one that I actually liked... However, the following is a site in which I first used and most of my brushes are from there. Here it is: http://www.techzilo.com/gimp-brushes/

Just click on the image and download it. The rest is up to you~


OHH, your awesome ! THANK YOU
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

x_key_x wrote:


SayingILoveYou wrote:

ahhh. thank you for making this. SOO. i ask you, uhmm can you explain the positions for this group? like what the co-creator does, or moderator, trainee, manager, etc..


Beautiful~ Your welcome. Ok, there are obviously a few positions in this group and I didn't have the time to explain all of them, so I'm very sorry. I took the time to try and make it easy to understand, so here it is:



Co-creator: it’s self-explanatory. You’re the second creator of the group, having the same responsibilities and tasks for the group. However, since the creator, me, is a GIMP user, the co-creator will have to be a Photoshop user. That way, when there are questions about Photoshop, the co-creator will come in to help, since I cannot (GIMP only).

Moderator: They basically do what most moderators in groups will do. They will be 97% in charge of making graphics, improving the group, etc. It’s almost like they’re a creator, 2nd ranked.

Trainee: Basically, a member assigned under a certain moderator. The trainee will be able to take on graphic requests; however, it MUST go through the moderator’s agreement. Not only that, if a trainee is to make graphics for a request, the moderator has to make some changes to it, but not give it a COMPLETE make-over. It’s a good chance for a member to learn some things from their seniors, I guess…x3

Manager: Self-explanatory. However, a manager’s role is not that simple. Managers are assigned a certain moderator or co-/creator to work under. The manager has the responsibility to remind moderators and creators about certain due dates for graphics. Not only that, but a manager will have to help suggest and give ideas on how to improve the group and make it a better one. EXAMPLE: get ideas for games, etc.

Helper: The helper of the group. They play a major role in a group’s status, for they are like a school’s cute little mascot. They HAVE to be VERY lively and cheerful, making the group ALIVE and NOT DEAD. Keeping the group up-to-date and making it ACTIVE. If you’re not able to do this, then this is not the position suitable for you~



Ohhh, i see. but does the moderator have to make some changes to the graphic? Cause i think that would make it part of their avii right? I mean they would have to put their copy right in it too since they made a change. SO.. can i suggest that instead of the moderators making the changes, the trainee does it. I mean, like if the trainee makes a graphic, it still has to go through one of the moderators or their trainer so that the moderator can give suggestions and give ideas how to improve and all. yeaah, im just saying. xD
Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 10/24/10


oooohhhh, sounds pretty smart there~! hm...well, it could work. but well, the main idea for this group to have trainees is to have their trainers help them out. we can do this two-ways i guess then~ x3 let's go like this: trainers and trainees will work together. if trainers make their GFXs, then they'll have to let their trainees see over it. if trainees make their GFXs, they'll have to let their trainers see over it. hm....or maybe having trainers & trainees isnt such a good idea....??? wow. im confusing myself...b/c if such positions exists, then wont that make it harder 4 moderators 2 complete their tasks...?
You must be logged in to post.