Post Reply Tutorial Requests~!
Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 10/21/10


In this forum, please feel free to request tutorials about graphics.

However, there's an inconvenience. Since this group is still kinda new, I'm not very sure about the number of experienced people in the graphic design area. So, I do try my best in helping YOU know more about making graphics, etc. I only deal with making GFXs with GIMP, but the co-creator that I will be looking for will be a PHOTOSHOP user, so I'm still looking for a co-creator like that.

Anyways, just start requesting tutorials & i'll see if I am able to help you with it!~
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
I GOT A REQUEST ~ again. haha. So how can you make fonts, brushes glow? like this?.. for gimp ~

Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 10/22/10 , edited 10/22/10

SayingILoveYou wrote:

I GOT A REQUEST ~ again. haha. So how can you make fonts, brushes glow? like this?.. for gimp ~



loL, well, i have an idea on how to make fonts glow in GIMP, but i'm not very sure about making 'brushes' glow in GIMP though... I'm already trying to make the tutorial for the font glow!~
Member
12198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Uknown
Offline
Posted 11/12/10
well im having trouble making different IDs but heres some other IDs from the other groups.

Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

Mrs_Sawada wrote:

well im having trouble making different IDs but heres some other IDs from the other groups.



awww thnx so much 4 ur reply! xD wow, i like the first one a lot, maybe i can get an idea that's similar to it...? i'll try making some new membership cards ne!~ oh! & once again, thnx!!! luv ya!
Posted 11/27/10
How do you make your background like this?
credits go to animekid
Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

katie-deidaraxD wrote:

How do you make your background like this?
credits go to animekid


hm...well, if it were up 2 me 2 make that avatar background, it would just b a matter of patterns...so yeah...u need 2 either download patterns (i dont rlly do that tho...) or just find some picture/pattern wallpapers on google/online images & save them, then open it as a GIMP image & save it as a pattern...

another thing is that if u want that same, or 'similar', background, u'd need 2 DOWNLOAD a brush 2 get that effect....i'll put out the tutorial 4 it as soon as im done w/ the other things...

and thank yu very much 4 requesting! ^^
Posted 11/27/10

x_key_x wrote:


katie-deidaraxD wrote:

How do you make your background like this?
credits go to animekid


hm...well, if it were up 2 me 2 make that avatar background, it would just b a matter of patterns...so yeah...u need 2 either download patterns (i dont rlly do that tho...) or just find some picture/pattern wallpapers on google/online images & save them, then open it as a GIMP image & save it as a pattern...

another thing is that if u want that same, or 'similar', background, u'd need 2 DOWNLOAD a brush 2 get that effect....i'll put out the tutorial 4 it as soon as im done w/ the other things...

and thank yu very much 4 requesting! ^^


thanks xD but question: how do you download patterns? and i already have the sun ray brush xD

Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

katie-deidaraxD wrote:


x_key_x wrote:


katie-deidaraxD wrote:

How do you make your background like this?
credits go to animekid


hm...well, if it were up 2 me 2 make that avatar background, it would just b a matter of patterns...so yeah...u need 2 either download patterns (i dont rlly do that tho...) or just find some picture/pattern wallpapers on google/online images & save them, then open it as a GIMP image & save it as a pattern...

another thing is that if u want that same, or 'similar', background, u'd need 2 DOWNLOAD a brush 2 get that effect....i'll put out the tutorial 4 it as soon as im done w/ the other things...

and thank yu very much 4 requesting! ^^


thanks xD but question: how do you download patterns? and i already have the sun ray brush xD


hm...well, finding patterns for GIMP is REALLY hard 2 find! i dont know y...but it just is...oh well~ but if u already have the sun ray brush, then ur already about halfway there! x3 hm....if u want, i can send u 3 picture patterns that can b used already in GIMP. all u have 2 do is put it in the patterns folder file & u can use it~! ^-^ watch out 4 a new message (PM)~~~
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/1/10

x_key_x wrote:


katie-deidaraxD wrote:


x_key_x wrote:


katie-deidaraxD wrote:

How do you make your background like this?
credits go to animekid


hm...well, if it were up 2 me 2 make that avatar background, it would just b a matter of patterns...so yeah...u need 2 either download patterns (i dont rlly do that tho...) or just find some picture/pattern wallpapers on google/online images & save them, then open it as a GIMP image & save it as a pattern...

another thing is that if u want that same, or 'similar', background, u'd need 2 DOWNLOAD a brush 2 get that effect....i'll put out the tutorial 4 it as soon as im done w/ the other things...

and thank yu very much 4 requesting! ^^


thanks xD but question: how do you download patterns? and i already have the sun ray brush xD


hm...well, finding patterns for GIMP is REALLY hard 2 find! i dont know y...but it just is...oh well~ but if u already have the sun ray brush, then ur already about halfway there! x3 hm....if u want, i can send u 3 picture patterns that can b used already in GIMP. all u have 2 do is put it in the patterns folder file & u can use it~! ^-^ watch out 4 a new message (PM)~~~


ooh, can you also pm me those pictures, if you don't mind.. I just wanna know how to be a better gimp user.
Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 12/2/10

SayingILoveYou wrote:


x_key_x wrote:


katie-deidaraxD wrote:


x_key_x wrote:


katie-deidaraxD wrote:

How do you make your background like this?
credits go to animekid


hm...well, if it were up 2 me 2 make that avatar background, it would just b a matter of patterns...so yeah...u need 2 either download patterns (i dont rlly do that tho...) or just find some picture/pattern wallpapers on google/online images & save them, then open it as a GIMP image & save it as a pattern...

another thing is that if u want that same, or 'similar', background, u'd need 2 DOWNLOAD a brush 2 get that effect....i'll put out the tutorial 4 it as soon as im done w/ the other things...

and thank yu very much 4 requesting! ^^


thanks xD but question: how do you download patterns? and i already have the sun ray brush xD


hm...well, finding patterns for GIMP is REALLY hard 2 find! i dont know y...but it just is...oh well~ but if u already have the sun ray brush, then ur already about halfway there! x3 hm....if u want, i can send u 3 picture patterns that can b used already in GIMP. all u have 2 do is put it in the patterns folder file & u can use it~! ^-^ watch out 4 a new message (PM)~~~


ooh, can you also pm me those pictures, if you don't mind.. I just wanna know how to be a better gimp user.


loL oh! no prob~ i'll send it 2 u as soon as im back @ my house...cuz right now im using d skool's PC & i dont have d pics w/ me...so yeah...>_< anything 2 help u of course~! ^-^
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/2/10

x_key_x wrote:


SayingILoveYou wrote:

ooh, can you also pm me those pictures, if you don't mind.. I just wanna know how to be a better gimp user.


loL oh! no prob~ i'll send it 2 u as soon as im back @ my house...cuz right now im using d skool's PC & i dont have d pics w/ me...so yeah...>_< anything 2 help u of course~! ^-^


THANK YOU SOO MUCH !
Posted 12/6/10
hey! how do you make the edges like this:
credits goes to neonekochan
Posted 2/12/11 , edited 2/12/11
can u make this tutorial request for my cr sis. she wanted to know how did you do the background color black and white.

You must be logged in to post.