First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Banner Contest ~~~~!
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/15/10

syusuketaiga wrote:

sorry if it's not good...i think it's just my 2nd time to enter a contest like this...



waaa!!! syu-chan!! dat is very good!! sugoi!!
luv da colors!! & she looks kakkoii ~ cool with her sword!!
syu-chan gambate!!

Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/15/10

Neko-chan316 wrote:

Save a spot for me~


neko-chan!! u got it!!
can't wait c your banner entry!!
gambate ne!!

Member
42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/15/10

snow_san wrote:


syusuketaiga wrote:

sorry if it's not good...i think it's just my 2nd time to enter a contest like this...



waaa!!! syu-chan!! dat is very good!! sugoi!!
luv da colors!! & she looks kakkoii ~ cool with her sword!!
syu-chan gambate!!



tnx very much!! tnx for appreciating my work...^^

Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/15/10

sak120 wrote:

can we post more than one banner??


sak-chan!! dat's a good question!!
since i haven't seen jakari-chan in bit (hopefully she'll b back on soon!!)
i'm gonna go ahead and...let's say 3!! u can enter 3 banners ok!!

Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/15/10

komikeamu wrote:

Ill work on mine 123 now ! I know I'm gonna lose ! ^^ but ill win nextime !


waaa!!! komi-chan!! luv all da colors goin on!!
nice designs goin on!!
komi-chan gambate!!

hey komi-chan!! we're gonna allow 3 entries so if u wanna enter couple more it's ok!!
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/15/10


tnx very much!! tnx for appreciating my work...^^



oh syu-chan!!
we're gonna allow 3 entries so if u wanna enter couple more it's ok!!

Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/15/10

sak120 wrote:

All right,here is my banner,i'm a begginer so i don't know much of fonts combinations and all of that XD



sak-chan!! well beginner or not!! i think looks great!!
nice picture!! cool outfit!!
sak-chan gambata!!

Member
48768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/10
o.k this is my entery.. <3

Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/15/10

MoeChupchup wrote:

o.k this is my entery.. <3



OMG!!!
hahaha aiza-chaaan!!! it's totemo soo funny!! hahaha
aiza-chan gambata!!

Member
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/10
aww man, wish i could join D: but am not good with photoshop and the like. so...
Posted 11/15/10
ok!!!i will enter more,i will start making more :3 and thank u for ur comments,i feel happy!:D
Posted 11/15/10
Well i just finished mine.... here it is hope u like it. i work pretty hard on it



Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/16/10

otaku_125 wrote:

Well i just finished mine.... here it is hope u like it. i work pretty hard on it





bwahahha!!! otaku-chan!! dat is 2 FuN fUn FuNnY!!!
lively colors!! happy faceys!!!
otaku-chan gambata!!


otaku-chan!! we're gonna allow 3 entries so if u wanna enter couple more it's ok!!

Posted 11/16/10

snow_san wrote:


otaku_125 wrote:

Well i just finished mine.... here it is hope u like it. i work pretty hard on it





bwahahha!!! otaku-chan!! dat is 2 FuN fUn FuNnY!!!
lively colors!! happy faceys!!!
otaku-chan gambata!!


otaku-chan!! we're gonna allow 3 entries so if u wanna enter couple more it's ok!!




Hee hee thank you
i thought of Mixing Japan and Fevers and thats what you get
hmm...yea i might make another ^-^
Member
6936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canehduh
Offline
Posted 11/16/10
umm who won>??????
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.