what are u going to be on Halloween?
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 10/26/10
Halloween is near what are thinking about being ?

ya i am going to be vampire
so warning i might bite

Posted 10/26/10
In 3 days I have to go to school wearing my costume and I STILL don't know what I wanna be D:
2173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/26/10
Hunter S. Thompson
Posted 10/26/10
A NINJA!!
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 10/26/10

DawnAndAshForever wrote:

In 3 days I have to go to school wearing my costume and I STILL don't know what I wanna be D:


oh hope u will find it soon
what do u like?
Posted 10/26/10

cuteanimegirl07 wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:

In 3 days I have to go to school wearing my costume and I STILL don't know what I wanna be D:


oh hope u will find it soon
what do u like?


Black hair, Always wearing a ponytail when I'm not home, Tan..ish skin, Hazelnut colored eyes, Not skinny not fat, kinda chubby cheeks (Kinda) Still have a baby face, and umm..that's about it lol why? xd
Posted 10/26/10
Sorry, but this is a Duplicate thread

Please Refer Here :)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-638751/what-are-you-going-to-be-for-halloween
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 10/26/10


but when i look it was not there????//
how come
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 10/26/10

cuteanimegirl07 wrote:



but when i look it was not there????//
how come


Because the Crunchyroll Search Engine really sucks. Its ok, everyone has done it before
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where u dream of ^.~
Offline
Posted 10/26/10

superluccix wrote:


cuteanimegirl07 wrote:



but when i look it was not there????//
how come


Because the Crunchyroll Search Engine really sucks. Its ok, everyone has done it before


ok thank and when i looked here it says she posted that in june lol
Posted 10/26/10
this is a Duplicate thread

reported to mod
Moon Princess Moderator
283368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 10/26/10
Duplicate Thread

Please refer to the link below!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-638751/what-are-you-going-to-be-for-halloween

~Locked
You must be logged in to post.