First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
卐 Enrollment I: Sword Training 卐
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
Gets up. Walks out to the Garden (Technically a Small Forest) With you.

Hands you a Strip of Wood thinner than NoodleSticks and a Cloth Bag.

"Your arm." "And the Way you Use your Sword"

Looks up Slightly.

"Gaining Control of The Sword is not an Easy Task. " "Just holding a Sword and Striking with it is not Controlling it."

"You must learn to control it perfectly. Know where to slash, how to slash and how deep a wound you will cause your enemy. "

Gets a Wooden Sword. Strikes it back exactly 5 ft away.

"To Gain this Control is what todays Lesson is about."

Holds a Strip of Wood thinner than Noodlesticks. He walks towards a tree and Strips a Leaf off a Tree.

"Do the Same. " "Though It wont be easy." "As you see this Wood is Very Fragile. Therefore Will Break Easily."

"Collect 50 Leaves and Put them in this Bag" "If your Stick Breaks... Come back for another one."

"But in exchange you must start over." Slight Smile. "Good Luck" Walks Back to His Desk.

ooc : Hope that helped~
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

FadedLife wrote:

Gets up. Walks out to the Garden (Technically a Small Forest) With you.

Hands you a Strip of Wood thinner than NoodleSticks and a Cloth Bag.

"Your arm." "And the Way you Use your Sword"

Looks up Slightly.

"Gaining Control of The Sword is not an Easy Task. " "Just holding a Sword and Striking with it is not Controlling it."

"You must learn to control it perfectly. Know where to slash, how to slash and how deep a wound you will cause your enemy. "

Gets a Wooden Sword. Strikes it back exactly 5 ft away.

"To Gain this Control is what todays Lesson is about."

Holds a Strip of Wood thinner than Noodlesticks. He walks towards a tree and Strips a Leaf off a Tree.

"Do the Same. " "Though It wont be easy." "As you see this Wood is Very Fragile. Therefore Will Break Easily."

"Collect 50 Leaves and Put them in this Bag" "If your Stick Breaks... Come back for another one."

"But in exchange you must start over." Slight Smile. "Good Luck" Walks Back to His Desk.

ooc : Hope that helped~


OOC: A little but ill still try

Taro: *sighs* Lets get this over with *I walk over to a tree* I side flip and swing in the air to see if the stick will break;It does*
:w00t: *goes back inside* Captain can I have another stick please*
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
Opens a Drawer and Takes out a Stick. Hands it to you.
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

FadedLife wrote:

Opens a Drawer and Takes out a Stick. Hands it to you.


Taro: Thank you *takes the stick and bows* One more try *As I walk out i close the door on the stick breaking it* Captain may I have another Stick
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10 , edited 11/14/10
Sighs a bit and Smiles.

"Try not to Break it again on Purpose. Otherwise i'll have to Double the Amount of Leaves you Have to Collect to Pass this Class."

Slight Smirk.
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

FadedLife wrote:

Sighs a bit and Smiles.

"Try not to Break it again on Purpose. Otherwise i'll have to Double the Amount of Leaves you Have to Collect to Pass this Class."

Slight Smirk.


Taro: That was not on purpose Captain and can you give me a demonstration outside
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
Gets up. "Sure"

Takes a Stick and Strikes Leaf off of a Tree.

"You basically Need control of your Wrist to do this" Heads back in.
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

FadedLife wrote:

Gets up. "Sure"

Takes a Stick and Strikes Leaf off of a Tree.

"You basically Need control of your Wrist to do this" Heads back in.


Taro: Thank you
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/14/10


Taro: *Walks up to the tree once more and copies what Captain Kenshin did* ! *a single leaf falls* I did It I did It Now lets get to business *I walk up to a tree with 10 leafs on it* ok....control the wrist *whip* *the 10 leaves fall to the ground;I pick them up and place them in the bag; I start to whip my wrist without breaking the stick. I find a brance with 5 leaves on them and I repeat.* (34 left) *I find a branch with 20 leaves on the I flick my wrist at the whole bunch; 15 leaves fall* (19 leaves left) *I find another branch with 20 leaves and repeat. 14 leaves fall* 5 more leaves left and I can't find them *I look up and see a branch about 5 feet above my head* Gosh *I sprint up the tree and back flip off of it and in mid-air I take the 5 leaves down* Finished
*I run inside and find Captain Kenshin exactly where I left him* Captain! I finished *places the bag on the floor.* Should I count them out
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10 , edited 11/14/10
~ 3 Hrs Pass ~

Looks up. Smiles. "Good Job. Quickly too."

Takes bag and Releases Reiatsu through it. "50 Pieces."

"Continue to Lesson 5"

ooc : lol make it harder for him ks? You finished lesson 4 waaaaaay too quick lolz xDDDD
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

FadedLife wrote:

~ 3 Hrs Pass ~

Looks up. Smiles. "Good Job. Quickly too."

Takes bag and Releases Reiatsu through it. "50 Pieces."

"Continue to Lesson 5"

ooc : lol make it harder for him ks? You finished lesson 4 waaaaaay too quick lolz xDDDD


Taro: Hai captain i am ready

OOC: i didnt think I finished it quick. It took me about 2 days to think of what to do
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
"Get your Katana."

ooc : lol i meant when you picked the leaves. stick didnt break once while u tried xD
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
Taro: ok *runs inside and comes back in 2 minutes* What should I do Captain

OOC: It broke 2x but not during the leaf whipping thing whatever it is called(do not be offended please)
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
Smiles. Lays out hand and a Leaf falls on it. You'll be cutting these in half.

Draws Katana Slowly. Slashes Leaf before you Can React or Realize what just happened.

On Captain Kenshin's palm you see a Leaf that's cut in half.

"This strong breeze'll make it harder to cut the leaves. You probably dont know how to read wind movements but for this lesson you must."

"Be patient." "There are a lot of leaves falling and many trees." "Once you cut at least 25 leaves in half and bring them to me in this Cloth Bag"

Hands you a Cloth Bag. "All you need to Do is Cut them in Half"

ooc : lol dunt worry xDD i dont get offended easily. Just try not doing things... Too perfect xDD i get he's a good student. tho not a perfect student xD
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

FadedLife wrote:

Smiles. Lays out hand and a Leaf falls on it. You'll be cutting these in half.

Draws Katana Slowly. Slashes Leaf before you Can React or Realize what just happened.

On Captain Kenshin's palm you see a Leaf that's cut in half.

"This strong breeze'll make it harder to cut the leaves. You probably dont know how to read wind movements but for this lesson you must."

"Be patient." "There are a lot of leaves falling and many trees." "Once you cut at least 25 leaves in half and bring them to me in this Cloth Bag"

Hands you a Cloth Bag. "All you need to Do is Cut them in Half"

ooc : lol dunt worry xDD i dont get offended easily. Just try not doing things... Too perfect xDD i get he's a good student. tho not a perfect student xD


Taro: This look hard *grabs a leaf from the floor and swings* *swoosh* I missed! Captain as long as I get 25 cut leaves than I can pass so If I cut 1 than iss the next 5 that is OK
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.