First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Room 4
Posted 11/13/10
Yunagi:
*enters, and looks at the room*
not bad..
【°_°«】Creator??? 【°_
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
Kyuketsuki *looks at the one who just entered and greets* .. welc- .. *stopped as soon as he realizes it is a guy* .. oh.. h-he still went in.. o-ohh.. how may i help u? *smileS*
Posted 11/13/10
Yunagi: *points at kyuketsuki*
You there! is this the club for the bad ones ?
【°_°«】Creator??? 【°_
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
Kyuketsuki: huh.. am,, maybe... maybe? why?
Posted 11/13/10

cenasobelle wrote:

Kyuketsuki: huh.. am,, maybe... maybe? why?


Shu: well.. i just want to hang-out here.. got a problem with that ?
【°_°«】Creator??? 【°_
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
Kyuketsuki:
i dont really care, but i must tell u to be careful..
Posted 11/13/10

cenasobelle wrote:

Kyuketsuki:
i dont really care, but i must tell u to be careful..


Yunagi: why is that ?
【°_°«】Creator??? 【°_
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
Kyuketsuki:
it is nothing.. *smiles brightlY*
Posted 11/13/10


Yunagi: well, they ought to be careful of me.. not me being careful of them..
【°_°«】Creator??? 【°_
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
Kyuketsuki: ohh?? really? *smileS* .. i see, so they or us must be careful with u huh? *smling*
Posted 11/13/10

cenasobelle wrote:

Kyuketsuki: ohh?? really? *smileS* .. i see, so they or us must be careful with u huh? *smling*


Yunagi:
*smirks*
yeaa..
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10
*opens door and walk in taking off hoody* Knock knock i say while knocking on the already open door. Is this the place for the "cool and "quite type"?
Posted 11/13/10

Hebuka wrote:

*opens door and walk in taking off hoody* Knock knock i say while knocking on the already open door. Is this the place for the "cool and "quite type"?


*walks up behind him then walks inside sayin nothing as she passes just smirks and then sits down on a open chair and kicks her feet up* mm
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

Hey * walks over the the girl* is this the right place?
Posted 11/13/10

Hebuka wrote:


Hey * walks over the the girl* is this the right place?


*looks up smirking boredly* yes... obviously *she raised an eyebrow as she looked over him* are u new?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.