First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Room 4
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10


Yes I am, *he says flatly*
Posted 11/13/10

Hebuka wrote:



Yes I am, *he says flatly*


hm tht explains it.. *she smiled and held her hand out to him* i am princess Ai *she smirked* who might u be?
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
]

*Raises a brow at the hand then shakes it* nice to meet you PRINCESS AI (emphasis on the princess) My name is Hebuka (Screen name lame iknow x- ) may i ask what are u princess of.
Posted 11/13/10

Hebuka wrote:

]

*Raises a brow at the hand then shakes it* nice to meet you PRINCESS AI (emphasis on the princess) My name is Hebuka (Screen name lame iknow x- ) may i ask what are u princess of.


France im here under protection, i dun need to keep my cover though *she smiled happily* and let go of his hand*
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


Hebuka wrote:

]

*Raises a brow at the hand then shakes it* nice to meet you PRINCESS AI (emphasis on the princess) My name is Hebuka (Screen name lame iknow x- ) may i ask what are u princess of.


France im here under protection, i dun need to keep my cover though *she smiled happily* and let go of his hand*


France? intresting... *bends down and put his hands on the arm of the chair* but what if someone tries to..."hurt" you

Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10


*she grinned looking up at him* i highly doubt u'd want to do tht *she grinned gently brushin a hand down his cheek to his chin and tilted his chin to the left, so he could see her guard was already beside him*
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



*she grinned looking up at him* i highly doubt u'd want to do tht *she grinned gently brushin a hand down his cheek to his chin and tilted his chin to the left, so he could see her guard was already beside him*


*looks at the guard with eye slightly wider then looks back* teh ME? *gets up* nooo i was just concerned

Posted 11/13/10

Hebuka wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


*she grinned looking up at him* i highly doubt u'd want to do tht *she grinned gently brushin a hand down his cheek to his chin and tilted his chin to the left, so he could see her guard was already beside him*


*looks at the guard with eye slightly wider then looks back* teh ME? *gets up* nooo i was just concerned



*waves her guard away and he disappears again* oh i see well as u can see im kept very safe* she grinned* which is verrryy borin *she stuck out her tongue&
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10


*waves her guard away and he disappears again* oh i see well as u can see im kept very safe* she grinned* which is verrryy borin *she stuck out her tongue&

*smirks*So you like excitment huh? you came to the right place this place is full of "diffrent people" willing to cut you open like a sardine can

Posted 11/13/10

Hebuka wrote:



*waves her guard away and he disappears again* oh i see well as u can see im kept very safe* she grinned* which is verrryy borin *she stuck out her tongue&

*smirks*So you like excitment huh? you came to the right place this place is full of "diffrent people" willing to cut you open like a sardine can



yup , for instance u? *she looked at him curiously*
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10




yup , for instance u? *she looked at him curiously*

*smiles* although your money sounds intresting, *picks at his fingernail that got sharpish all of a sudden* im not the evil type

Posted 11/13/10

Hebuka wrote:





yup , for instance u? *she looked at him curiously*

*smiles* although your money sounds intresting, *picks at his fingernail that got sharpish all of a sudden* im not the evil type



(ehhh it changed! lol)

*slightly tilts her head* w-wait wht'd u say??
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 11/13/10




yup , for instance u? *she looked at him curiously*

*smiles* although your money sounds intresting, *picks at his fingernail that got sharpish all of a sudden* im not the evil type



(ehhh it changed! lol)

*slightly tilts her head* w-wait wht'd u say??

(ikr o.0 XD it part of my tranformation)
* closes eyes, clutches hands, and puts hands in his pockets* I said im not the evil bad guy type




Posted 11/13/10

Hebuka wrote:





yup , for instance u? *she looked at him curiously*

*smiles* although your money sounds intresting, *picks at his fingernail that got sharpish all of a sudden* im not the evil type



(ehhh it changed! lol)

*slightly tilts her head* w-wait wht'd u say??

(ikr o.0 XD it part of my tranformation)
* closes eyes, clutches hands, and puts hands in his pockets* I said im not the evil bad guy type






k-kay? *she was a lil confused now she just looked away and boredly fiddled with her skirt*
【^~^«】Member/Friend【^~^
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 11/13/10


(ehhh it changed! lol)

*slightly tilts her head* w-wait wht'd u say??

(ikr o.0 XD it part of my tranformation)
* closes eyes, clutches hands, and puts hands in his pockets* I said im not the evil bad guy type






k-kay? *she was a lil confused now she just looked away and boredly fiddled with her skirt*

Unh *takes a seat at a random seat*... where the frickin managers or room servicee people when ya need them

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.