Post Reply ☁ join the dark side .
Posted 10/28/10
help us out please 8)



☁ MOD.
username:
name:
are you going to be active? if so, when?
will you invite buddies?

☁ DESIGNER.
username:
name:
are you going to be active? if so, when?
samples (at least 5):
granter
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/30/10

username: onlytruelove
name: Lyana
are you going to be active? if so, when? Yes. On Weekends or on Week days :)
will you invite buddies? Of Course >:O If i didn't would i join?
Posted 10/30/10

onlytruelove wrote:


username: onlytruelove
name: Lyana
are you going to be active? if so, when? Yes. On Weekends or on Week days :)
will you invite buddies? Of Course >:O If i didn't would i join?


I FREAKIN` LOVE YOU! 8D <3333
YOU ARE SOOOO ACCEPTED BBY COUSIN O:<
granter
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/30/10

ohyoufancyyyy wrote:


onlytruelove wrote:


username: onlytruelove
name: Lyana
are you going to be active? if so, when? Yes. On Weekends or on Week days :)
will you invite buddies? Of Course >:O If i didn't would i join?


I FREAKIN` LOVE YOU! 8D <3333
YOU ARE SOOOO ACCEPTED BBY COUSIN O:<



FRANK YOU ATEHHH. I LUFF YOU TOO <3
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
username: Ogami321
name: Mitsuki
are you going to be active? if so, when? Yes and mostly everyday except monday............
will you invite buddies?Yes ill invite every single one of them and also new ones
wisher
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
MOD:
username:so_in_love
name:Sandyy
are you going to be active? if so, when??: Yes, AnyyTime Ya'Need Me :](Everydayy,Basically)
will you invite buddies?: Yes:]


☁ DESIGNER:
username:so_in_love
name:Sandyy
are you going to be active? if so, when?: AnyyTimee.
samples (at least 5): Use thee URL!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/so_in_love#s=/user/so_in_love/pages%3Fextra_param%3D4295045850


12047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/2/10 , edited 11/2/10
☁ DESIGNER.
username: lovesiick
name: juliet (: LOL JK ALY <3
are you going to be active? if so, when? yes i am always active. just hiding LMAO
samples (at least 5):
granter
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/11/10

lovesiick wrote:

☁ DESIGNER.
username: lovesiick
name: juliet (: LOL JK ALY <3
are you going to be active? if so, when? yes i am always active. just hiding LMAO
samples (at least 5):


accepted. please be active(:
granter
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/11/10

so_in_love wrote:

MOD:
username:so_in_love
name:Sandyy
are you going to be active? if so, when??: Yes, AnyyTime Ya'Need Me :](Everydayy,Basically)
will you invite buddies?: Yes:]


☁ DESIGNER:
username:so_in_love
name:Sandyy
are you going to be active? if so, when?: AnyyTimee.
samples (at least 5): Use thee URL!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/so_in_love#s=/user/so_in_love/pages%3Fextra_param%3D4295045850




REJECTED. im sorry ):
granter
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/11/10

Ogami321 wrote:

username: Ogami321
name: Mitsuki
are you going to be active? if so, when? Yes and mostly everyday except monday............
will you invite buddies?Yes ill invite every single one of them and also new ones


REJECTED
wisher
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 11/12/10

onlytruelove wrote:


so_in_love wrote:

MOD:
username:so_in_love
name:Sandyy
are you going to be active? if so, when??: Yes, AnyyTime Ya'Need Me :](Everydayy,Basically)
will you invite buddies?: Yes:]


☁ DESIGNER:
username:so_in_love
name:Sandyy
are you going to be active? if so, when?: AnyyTimee.
samples (at least 5): Use thee URL!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/so_in_love#s=/user/so_in_love/pages%3Fextra_param%3D4295045850




REJECTED. im sorry ):


Ohh Well, iGuess im Not Good enough. Srry from Takingg your Timee.
&&* Srry for thee Uglyy Examples.
You must be logged in to post.