First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Genesis Hangout
Genesis Leader
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/4/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:



Nue rubs his head.


Nue

SO...how did you do that?



Sajiko looks at him

Sajiko

thats for me to know and u to find out
Thunder King
93461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/4/10



Nue

Or that's a pivotal point of god-modding as indicated here.



Nue shows her the book all about crunchyroll.com!
Genesis Leader
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/4/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:




Nue

Or that's a pivotal point of god-modding as indicated here.



Nue shows her the book all about crunchyroll.com!


Sajiko looks at it

Sajiko

wat is it for

Thunder King
93461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/4/10





Nue

To tell you, indirectly, that you've broke a rule.



He offers her to read the book closely.
Genesis Leader
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/4/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:






Nue

To tell you, indirectly, that you've broke a rule.



He offers her to read the book closely.

Sajiko reads the book

Sajiko

and wat was the rule i broke
Thunder King
93461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/4/10


Nue clears his throat.


Nue

The section on 'god-modding.' You've got the cart without moving any obstacles from their place. I'm sure that's not your Air Gear's abilities unless...

Genesis Leader
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/4/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:



Nue clears his throat.


Nue

The section on 'god-modding.' You've got the cart without moving any obstacles from their place. I'm sure that's not your Air Gear's abilities unless...



Sajiko looks back at him

Sajiko

nerd
Thunder King
93461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/4/10



Nue

No, thanks. Knowledgeable, yes.

Genesis Leader
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/4/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:




Nue

No, thanks. Knowledgeable, yes.



Sajiko looks at him and sighs

Sajiko

.....
Thunder King
93461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/4/10




Nue

I know you're the leader of Genesis if that is what you're jaded about.

Genesis Leader
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/4/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:





Nue

I know you're the leader of Genesis if that is what you're jaded about.



Sajiko looks at him and sighs

Sajiko

yea i know
Thunder King
93461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/4/10



Nue

I'm creating a schematic for a new gear. Ever heard of a dubbed prototype called the "X-Gear?"

Genesis Leader
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/4/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:




Nue

I'm creating a schematic for a new gear. Ever heard of a dubbed prototype called the "X-Gear?"




Sajiko

yea
Thunder King
93461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/4/10



Nue

ISo, what do you NOT know?

Genesis Leader
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/4/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:




Nue

ISo, what do you NOT know?



Sajiko

i really can't remember

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.