Post Reply Mod Apply!
Kawaii Creator!
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house! duhh ~ ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/29/10 , edited 10/30/10

Form!

GFX Mods!

Username:
Name:
Age:
Will You Be Active? :
Examples (In Spoiler) :
Why Do You Wanna Be A Mod? :


Forum Mod!

Username:
Name:
Age:
Will You Be Active? :
Why Do You Wanna Be A Mod? :
How Many Games Will You Be Able To Post (Per Week) :


Co-Creator!

Username:
Name:
Age:
Will You Be Active? :
Examples (In Spoiler)
Why Do You Wanna Be A Co-Creator!

( Co-Creator Is Taken Gomen So Please Do Not Apply For Co-Creator! ^^ )

This Is A Big Job So I Will Not Go Easy On You! Gomen~ Desu~ XD
Yours Sincerely Creator,
-iChika! XD
Kawaii Mod!
42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/10 , edited 10/29/10
Username: syusuketaiga
Name: Syuu
Age: 12
Will You Be Active? : i think so...yes!
Examples (In Spoiler) : sorry if not good..hehehe..

Why Do You Wanna Be A Mod? : i want to improve myself and to help out in this group..
16968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mushii 8D
Offline
Posted 10/29/10
Kawaii Creator!
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house! duhh ~ ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/30/10 , edited 10/30/10

syusuketaiga wrote:

Username: syusuketaiga
Name: Syuu
Age: 12
Will You Be Active? : i think so...yes!
Examples (In Spoiler) : sorry if not good..hehehe..

Why Do You Wanna Be A Mod? : i want to improve myself and to help out in this group..


Welcome Aboard Our Brand New Mod! ^^ Desu~ Approved!
Kawaii Creator!
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house! duhh ~ ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/30/10


Approved! Hehe Our New Co-Creator! ^^
16968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mushii 8D
Offline
Posted 10/30/10


Thanks (: so wat do you need help with??
Kawaii Mod!
42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/30/10 , edited 10/30/10


Tnx very much..but it says that i'm still a member..

Kawaii Creator!
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house! duhh ~ ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/31/10


Anything You Want! XD Well You Could Add Freebies Or Make Pages Whatever You Want! XD Arigato! ^^ Desu~
16968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mushii 8D
Offline
Posted 10/31/10


kay. i will make a freebies thread (:
Kawaii Creator!
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house! duhh ~ ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/31/10


Gomen Its Says Your A Mod.... Please Be Active! XD And No Problem! ^^ Desu~
Kawaii Mod!
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
Username:Colleteregal
Name:Collete
Age:11
Will You Be Active? :yup
Examples (In Spoiler) :

Why Do You Wanna Be A Mod? :To improve my skill and to help this group
Kawaii Creator!
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house! duhh ~ ^-^
Offline
Posted 11/4/10


Approved Please Be Active! xD
Kawaii Mod!
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/22/10

GFX Mods
Username:AznNerdie
Name:Yukiko/Yuki
Age:10 O.O
Will You Be Active? :well i can go on 3-5 hours each day if i am not on then i am busy
Examples (In Spoiler) :

Why Do You Wanna Be A Mod? :Cause i want to improve my graphics and become better at making aviis
Kawaii Creator!
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house! duhh ~ ^-^
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

AznNerdie wrote:


GFX Mods
Username:AznNerdie
Name:Yukiko/Yuki
Age:10 O.O
Will You Be Active? :well i can go on 3-5 hours each day if i am not on then i am busy
Examples (In Spoiler) :

Why Do You Wanna Be A Mod? :Cause i want to improve my graphics and become better at making aviis


Approved please be active! XD
Kawaii Mod!
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

-iChika wrote:


AznNerdie wrote:


GFX Mods
Username:AznNerdie
Name:Yukiko/Yuki
Age:10 O.O
Will You Be Active? :well i can go on 3-5 hours each day if i am not on then i am busy
Examples (In Spoiler) :

Why Do You Wanna Be A Mod? :Cause i want to improve my graphics and become better at making aviis


Approved please be active! XD


Thanks!! ;P
You must be logged in to post.