First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply European country where you want to go most ?
50117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Online
Posted 11/2/10
I wanna see the UK!
4582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/3/10
france, germany, sweden, belgium, switzerland, uk just for the food
4582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 11/3/10 , edited 11/3/10
So many,but mainly the Netherlands,Germany or Sweden.

I've already been to the UK,Spain and France.Spain is unbearably hot, for me anyway.

I fucking love little villages like the one in Professor Layton and continental Childrens TV shows and the villages in Europe are very pretty and pituresque.
273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / I don't know either
Offline
Posted 11/3/10
Switzerland. mmm those chocolates..
19416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/3/10
I would like to go to Norway, Japan, New Zealand, Spain again, Italy again, Austria again, and Germany again. I'd also like to go to one of the countries near Cuba. Not sure which one.
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/10
portugal
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 11/3/10
Russia/ Germany/ Spain/ Greece/ Italy/ France ...I wish I really can someday.
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/3/10

himitite wrote:

I would like to go to Norway, Japan, New Zealand, Spain again, Italy again, Austria again, and Germany again. I'd also like to go to one of the countries near Cuba. Not sure which one.


In case you didn't know,New Zealand,Cuba and Japan are pretty pretty far from Europe..
3915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / cold, snowy Nordi...
Offline
Posted 11/3/10 , edited 11/3/10

TheFerryman wrote:


himitite wrote:

I would like to go to Norway, Japan, New Zealand, Spain again, Italy again, Austria again, and Germany again. I'd also like to go to one of the countries near Cuba. Not sure which one.


In case you didn't know,New Zealand,Cuba and Japan are pretty pretty far from Europe..


Hai, that´s right people,.. I want go Japan too, or somewhere out of europe, but,..please tell where in EUROPE you want go... arigato.
19416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/3/10

-sanji wrote:


TheFerryman wrote:


himitite wrote:

I would like to go to Norway, Japan, New Zealand, Spain again, Italy again, Austria again, and Germany again. I'd also like to go to one of the countries near Cuba. Not sure which one.


In case you didn't know,New Zealand,Cuba and Japan are pretty pretty far from Europe..


Hai, that´s right people,.. I want go Japan too, or somewhere out of europe, but,..please tell where in EUROPE you want go... arigato.


Woops! I seem to have forgotten the actual title of the thread when writing that. Sorry about that.
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44
Offline
Posted 11/3/10
Certainly GERMANY!
then Italy, next would be France and the rest of Europe~!
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/3/10
Italy
48739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 11/4/10
Italy to see its historical buildings, museums, and artwork.
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Finland~
Offline
Posted 11/4/10
I want to go Italy or France... So beautiful buildings and art and everything like that :3
1712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sydney
Offline
Posted 11/4/10
England, Italy, France, Greece and Yugoslavia. Might be a few more as well.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.