First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
卐 Enrollment I: Kido Class 卐
Posted 10/29/10 , edited 12/4/10
Instructors of this class: Captain Shuruyoi

Students enrolled




~Goes outside to field~

*blazing red flame comes out of hand to the wall in front*

*K-I-D-O is spelled on the wall*

Now everyone, listen up! I want all of you to put your swords on the shelves over there. We won't use them.

I am Captain Shuruyoi. You can call me Captain Shu, or Skipper.

Now, all of you, Kido are spells used by us, shinigamis. We use them for offensive or defensive purposes. There are some that are stronger than the others, and can only be countered by something higher than it.

Naturally, hados' of level 20 can be used to attack against one of level 10. A level 80 hado can only be countered by another level 80 or higher. Get it now? I hope you do.

The higher the level of the kido, the more difficult it is to perform. You need to concentrate well to perform one, and incantation are used to perform kido. There are some that can use kido without chanting it.

Incantations are long, but by the use of Eishohaki, you could decrease the casting time and not say the incantations. But doing this is hard, and may weaken the spell. Most skilled experts can use this and produce amazing effects.

Kojutso Eisho, another method, can be used by chanting the incantation after you used the spell. It powers the spell up. But this requires much more effort, and hard to do.

You could also do kidos twice at a time to confuse the enemy and surprise him. Some skilled experts can perceive your kido and counter it quickly, so by saving time and to defeat your enemy, you must use a Double Incantation.

The power of the spell relies to the power of the user. A low level spell can be utterly devastating when casted by an expert, high-class shinigami.

I will rank your performance and post it up. I will tell you if you will need to go up another level. Intermediate is the second level, and the hardest level is Advanced. Good luck students!

Levels:



Max Spells for each Seat

Captains : All Spells
Vice-Captain : Up to 75
3rd Seat : Up to 60
4th Seat : Up to 50
5th and Lower : Up to 40

Lessons



In this Class there are but 5 Rules.

1. Do NOT use your Katana unless you've been given Permission.
2. Listen to the Instructors.
3. No God-Modding (Ex : You cant say you beat a captain level kido user.. Think about it.. you're a beginner... He's a pro... )//Do NOT Use Skills Higher than Your current level.
4. Do NOT release your Zanpakuto
5. Do NOT begin Lessons until your Instructor Arrives

If you do NOT follow these rules there Will be Consequences.
1. Simple Warning.
2. You will be sent to the Disciplinary Squad.
3. Kicked out of this Class


~Students who passed this class~

Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
Taro: *Captain Shu give me a leaf* Trys to burn the center of the leaf *the center of the leaf burns but spreads out eventually burning the whole leaf.* Dang It
Posted 11/13/10

dabro1012 wrote:

Taro: *Captain Shu give me a leaf* Trys to burn the center of the leaf *the center of the leaf burns but spreads out eventually burning the whole leaf.* Dang It


Shu: *comes and grabs another leaf*
try and think of something calm.. like the calm waves of the sea
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10


Taro: *takes the leaf* Thank you *closes his eyes and mumbles to himself*...waves of the sea *pictures the waves of the sea and alms down and than he sees the leaf and fire in the middle and burning the middle not the whole leaf* *wisphers* WOW, Amazing *opens his eyes and sees the leaf with a whole in he middle. Quickly grabs a leaf and burns a hole in the leaf with his eyes open* Captain Shu I did it! I did it!
Posted 11/13/10

dabro1012 wrote:



Taro: *takes the leaf* Thank you *closes his eyes and mumbles to himself*...waves of the sea *pictures the waves of the sea and alms down and than he sees the leaf and fire in the middle and burning the middle not the whole leaf* *wisphers* WOW, Amazing *opens his eyes and sees the leaf with a whole in he middle. Quickly grabs a leaf and burns a hole in the leaf with his eyes open* Captain Shu I did it! I did it!


Shu: *smiled* yea.. you did it..
do you mind starting the nex lesson now ?
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


dabro1012 wrote:



Taro: *takes the leaf* Thank you *closes his eyes and mumbles to himself*...waves of the sea *pictures the waves of the sea and alms down and than he sees the leaf and fire in the middle and burning the middle not the whole leaf* *wisphers* WOW, Amazing *opens his eyes and sees the leaf with a whole in he middle. Quickly grabs a leaf and burns a hole in the leaf with his eyes open* Captain Shu I did it! I did it!


Shu: *smiled* yea.. you did it..
do you mind starting the nex lesson now ?


Taro: *looks up and sees Captain Shu.* Hai
Posted 11/13/10


Shu:
*grabs an orb and gives to you*
while at the palm of your hand, try and concentrate your reiatsu to it. It will light when your reiatsu is filling the orb
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu:
*grabs an orb and gives to you*
while at the palm of your hand, try and concentrate your reiatsu to it. It will light when your reiatsu is filling the orb


Taro: I used to do this with my father all the time *picks up the orb and immediately lights its*
Posted 11/13/10

dabro1012 wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu:
*grabs an orb and gives to you*
while at the palm of your hand, try and concentrate your reiatsu to it. It will light when your reiatsu is filling the orb


Taro: I used to do this with my father all the time *picks up the orb and immediately lights its*


Shu: dont think its done already.. now try and concentrate your reiatsu to your hand without the orb
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
Taro: Should I make like a light or something
Posted 11/13/10

dabro1012 wrote:

Taro: Should I make like a light or something


Shu: once you've concentrated reitsu to your hand, a blue light will appear.. so just do it, and it will naturally appear..
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


dabro1012 wrote:

Taro: Should I make like a light or something


Shu: once you've concentrated reitsu to your hand, a blue light will appear.. so just do it, and it will naturally appear..


Taro: Oh ok Captain. *mumbles* ..ok...concentrate in to my hand *concentrates into my habd and a bluish whitish light appears* Is....This.....It
Posted 11/13/10

dabro1012 wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:


dabro1012 wrote:

Taro: Should I make like a light or something


Shu: once you've concentrated reitsu to your hand, a blue light will appear.. so just do it, and it will naturally appear..


Taro: Oh ok Captain. *mumbles* ..ok...concentrate in to my hand *concentrates into my habd and a bluish whitish light appears* Is....This.....It


Shu: yes.. but make it constant and not faltering..
Student
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 11/13/10


Taro: ......Hai...... I ...need.... to...calm....down....*closed his eyes and thinks of the waves*...not...working......*sees his dad* Remeber what I taught you son *something clicks in his head and I automatically calm down* The light becomes constant

Posted 11/13/10


Shu:
*smiles* good, kid good!
you pass the second one..
now ready for the third one ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.