First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Duel Arena (Must Read Top Forum!)
Posted 11/5/10
Shu: Bakudo #73. Tozanshō *barrier appears arround me, shielding me from attacks*
*appears behind you*
*stabs you*
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/5/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Shu: Bakudo #73. Tozanshō *barrier appears arround me, shielding me from attacks*
*appears behind you*
*stabs you*


Kenshin : *dodges completely* *draws his katana*

ooc : lets limit the kido to up to #50 in here ks? or this plc will get destroyed...
Posted 11/6/10 , edited 11/6/10
Shu: *appears again behind you and slashes sword*

ooc: sure.. haha.. wait, dont you want to see this place get destroyed? haha lol
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Shu: *appears again behind you and slashes sword*

ooc: sure.. haha.. wait, dont you want to see this place get destroyed? haha lol


Kenshin : *blocks the sword from the back with instinct*

ooc : lol i do but there will b more ppl wanting to use dis place lol
Posted 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Shu: *appears again behind you and slashes sword*

ooc: sure.. haha.. wait, dont you want to see this place get destroyed? haha lol


Kenshin : *blocks the sword from the back with instinct*

ooc : lol i do but there will b more ppl wanting to use dis place lol


Shu: tsk! i really hate your cockiness! *does a sword combo and slashes and stabs sword many times*
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Shu: *appears again behind you and slashes sword*

ooc: sure.. haha.. wait, dont you want to see this place get destroyed? haha lol


Kenshin : *blocks the sword from the back with instinct*

ooc : lol i do but there will b more ppl wanting to use dis place lol


Shu: tsk! i really hate your cockiness! *does a sword combo and slashes and stabs sword many times*


Kenshin : *FLASHSTEPS to block all of em*

ooc : start releasing our shikai now?
Posted 11/6/10


Shu: tsk! *jumps back* *touches the blade of zanpakuto*

OOC: sure!
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: tsk! *jumps back* *touches the blade of zanpakuto*

OOC: sure!


Kenshin : *stands there* ...........
Posted 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: tsk! *jumps back* *touches the blade of zanpakuto*

OOC: sure!


Kenshin : *stands there* ...........


OOC: do we say it in english or japanese? the release, i mean.
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: tsk! *jumps back* *touches the blade of zanpakuto*

OOC: sure!


Kenshin : *stands there* ...........


OOC: do we say it in english or japanese? the release, i mean.


ooc : the command i think its best in english~~ but da name in japanese xDD
Posted 11/6/10 , edited 11/6/10


Shu: "sceam your fury.. Itami no Joo"
*blade suddenly becomes a moonblade, with the handle in bet. the 2 blades*
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10 , edited 11/6/10
Kenshin : "...... Rise From the Shadows.... Mugen no Tsuki..."

*suddenly you see that my long katana turns to a smalll 4-5 inch pure black dagger with a small 1 inch chain at the tip of it*
Posted 11/6/10


Shu: *as i move my sword, large, screeching noises are maid that hurts your eras*
*appears behind you and slashes sword*
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10
Kenshin : *eyes widen* ........ I see....... *sinks into a shadow*
Posted 11/6/10 , edited 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : *eyes widen* ........ I see....... *sinks into a shadow*


Shu: *smirks* that charades again, huh? You always want to hide in the shadows and strike your enemy when the yare unprepared..
*puts sword beside him*
Scream of Pain.
*a very large noise is produced by the zanpakuto, and everything around him is shattering and breaking because of the noise*
Even though you arein the shadows, you can still hear this, can't you?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.