First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Duel Arena (Must Read Top Forum!)
Posted 11/6/10


Shu: *all daggers stab to him* this guy.. tsk!

ooc: isnt your technique a bit too powerful for your shikai ? and btw, is this dagger of yours part of your zanpakuto?
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: *all daggers stab to him* this guy.. tsk!

ooc: isnt your technique a bit too powerful for your shikai ? and btw, is this dagger of yours part of your zanpakuto?


Kenshin : .......

ooc : lol i should add dis technique in bankai then? and i can create as many daggers possible but my katana dat turned to dagger is da most powerful lol~~
Posted 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: *all daggers stab to him* this guy.. tsk!

ooc: isnt your technique a bit too powerful for your shikai ? and btw, is this dagger of yours part of your zanpakuto?


Kenshin : .......

ooc : lol i should add dis technique in bankai then? and i can create as many daggers possible but my katana dat turned to dagger is da most powerful lol~~


Shu: *drops to ground*
tsk! i lost, to this guy..

ooc: yea sure.. lets just say i lost this time
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10
Kenshin : *smiles* *goes out of shikai*

ooc : ks for now
Posted 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : *smiles* *goes out of shikai*

ooc : ks for now


Shu: *stands up*
i lost not because of you being stronger than me.. i lost because you havent fought me fair and square.. Got that ?!
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : *smiles* *goes out of shikai*

ooc : ks for now


Shu: *stands up*
i lost not because of you being stronger than me.. i lost because you havent fought me fair and square.. Got that ?!


Kenshin : Fair is the only way i fight...
Posted 11/6/10


Shu: tche! shut up! *walks out*

OOC: i like having this kind of attitude.. hehe..
btw, what about the storyline of this rp? we need some story or such, right ? some misssions, perhaps ?
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: tche! shut up! *walks out*

OOC: i like having this kind of attitude.. hehe..
btw, what about the storyline of this rp? we need some story or such, right ? some misssions, perhaps ?


Kenshin : *walks out also*

ooc : yea... mayb like mini-missions? cuz da captains dunt go out of seiretei
Posted 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: tche! shut up! *walks out*

OOC: i like having this kind of attitude.. hehe..
btw, what about the storyline of this rp? we need some story or such, right ? some misssions, perhaps ?


Kenshin : *walks out also*

ooc : yea... mayb like mini-missions? cuz da captains dunt go out of seiretei


ooc: yea maybe.. lets discuss this at the captains forum or something..
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: tche! shut up! *walks out*

OOC: i like having this kind of attitude.. hehe..
btw, what about the storyline of this rp? we need some story or such, right ? some misssions, perhaps ?


Kenshin : *walks out also*

ooc : yea... mayb like mini-missions? cuz da captains dunt go out of seiretei


ooc: yea maybe.. lets discuss this at the captains forum or something..


ooc : meet ya there~
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10
~ Enters ~
Posted 11/6/10
Shu: So what's the matter? 3rd Division Capitan ? Why you call me?
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10
Kenshin : Since you're here... Shuruyoi... *smiles*
Posted 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : Since you're here... Shuruyoi... *smiles*


Shu: what?! dont smile like that! its pissing me off!

ooc: damn fire alarm.. alarmed for 20 times!
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10
Kenshin : Seeing that you're here now... **draws katana*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.