First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Duel Arena (Must Read Top Forum!)
Posted 11/6/10 , edited 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : Seeing that you're here now... **draws katana*


Shu:
*smirks* you want a fight huh? Bring it on!
Hado #33.. *appears behind you* Sokatsui!
*a powerful huge blue flame came crushing down to you*
*even without incantation, it's still very powerful*
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10 , edited 11/6/10
Kenshin : Bakudo #39 : Arc Shield *summons a shield of reiatsu that blocks ur attack* *draws katana* Rise from the Shadows... Mugen no Tsuki...
Posted 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : Bakudo #39 : Arc Shield *summons a shield of reiatsu that blocks ur attack* *draws katana* Rise from the Shadows... Mugen no Tsuki...


Shu:
*draws katana* scream your fury.. Itami no joo..
*appears behind you*
Scream of Pain. *a hurting screeching sound is produced by the zanpakuto, breaking and shattering every other stuff*
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : Bakudo #39 : Arc Shield *summons a shield of reiatsu that blocks ur attack* *draws katana* Rise from the Shadows... Mugen no Tsuki...


Shu:
*draws katana* scream your fury.. Itami no joo..
*appears behind you*
Scream of Pain. *a hurting screeching sound is produced by the zanpakuto, breaking and shattering every other stuff*


Kenshin : *feels pain* *smirks* *still feel pain* So this is the power of you Zanpakuto.... *chain of my dagger grows longer but is still small* *chain grows 4 feet* *holds the end of chain and spins it* (like how inner hollow ichigo spins his oversized kitchen knife)
Posted 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:


FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : Bakudo #39 : Arc Shield *summons a shield of reiatsu that blocks ur attack* *draws katana* Rise from the Shadows... Mugen no Tsuki...


Shu:
*draws katana* scream your fury.. Itami no joo..
*appears behind you*
Scream of Pain. *a hurting screeching sound is produced by the zanpakuto, breaking and shattering every other stuff*


Kenshin : *feels pain* *smirks* *still feel pain* So this is the power of you Zanpakuto.... *chain of my dagger grows longer but is still small* *chain grows 4 feet* *holds the end of chain and spins it* (like how inner hollow ichigo spins his oversized kitchen knife)


Shu: You think that's it's only power?
*noise becomes louder, feeding on my reiatsu*
*attacks you*

ooc: lol got me with the kitchen knife part
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:


FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : Bakudo #39 : Arc Shield *summons a shield of reiatsu that blocks ur attack* *draws katana* Rise from the Shadows... Mugen no Tsuki...


Shu:
*draws katana* scream your fury.. Itami no joo..
*appears behind you*
Scream of Pain. *a hurting screeching sound is produced by the zanpakuto, breaking and shattering every other stuff*


Kenshin : *feels pain* *smirks* *still feel pain* So this is the power of you Zanpakuto.... *chain of my dagger grows longer but is still small* *chain grows 4 feet* *holds the end of chain and spins it* (like how inner hollow ichigo spins his oversized kitchen knife)


Shu: You think that's it's only power?
*noise becomes louder, feeding on my reiatsu*
*attacks you*

ooc: lol got me with the kitchen knife part


Kenshin : *smirks* *chain at the end becomes connected with your right ankle* *sinks into shadow*
Posted 11/6/10


Shu: *smirks* so.. your going to constrict me, huh ? * i let one end of the blade of sword touch the chain*
this connects this realm to your realm..
Scream of Pain! *releases a lot of reiatsu to end of blade, making it vibrate to the chain.*
now, the noise will reach your place..
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10 , edited 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: *smirks* so.. your going to constrict me, huh ? * i let one end of the blade of sword touch the chain*
this connects this realm to your realm..
Scream of Pain! *releases a lot of reiatsu to end of blade, making it vibrate to the chain.*
now, the noise will reach your place..


Kenshin : *the vibrations of the chain shriek back at you making you feel your own pain from the sound*
Posted 11/6/10


Shu: *stops feeding reiatsu*
you won't catch me at my own power..
*cuts the chain*
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: *stops feeding reiatsu*
you won't catch me at my own power..
*cuts the chain*


Kenshin : Wont work... The Chain's uncuttable.. *chain is not cut*
Posted 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: *stops feeding reiatsu*
you won't catch me at my own power..
*cuts the chain*


Kenshin : Wont work... The Chain's uncuttable.. *chain is not cut*


Shu: What's the big idea ? Why are you binding me to the ground?
You need something ?
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: *stops feeding reiatsu*
you won't catch me at my own power..
*cuts the chain*


Kenshin : Wont work... The Chain's uncuttable.. *chain is not cut*


Shu: What's the big idea ? Why are you binding me to the ground?
You need something ?


Kenshin : *out of the ground another chain appears and grabs ur other ankle holding it down*
Posted 11/6/10


Shu: seriously ?! what are you after ?!
*pissed off*
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: seriously ?! what are you after ?!
*pissed off*


Kenshin : *chains are tied to your ankles but lose so u can move around alot* *even tho u move chain is still attatched to your leg*

*comes out of shadow* *seems to have chains attactched to his ankle too* *there is one chain attatched to only one ankle for both kenshin and shuruyoi*
Posted 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Shu: seriously ?! what are you after ?!
*pissed off*


Kenshin : *chains are tied to your ankles but lose so u can move around alot* *even tho u move chain is still attatched to your leg*

*comes out of shadow* *seems to have chains attactched to his ankle too* *there is one chain attatched to only one ankle for both kenshin and shuruyoi*


Shu:
What's the big idea ?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.