First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ROLEPLAY: Ko-Metru
Matoran
68877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my box
Offline
Posted 7/19/11

EauBleu wrote:

Hahli
*starts punching out cookies*


I think thats enough for this batch. You can stick these in the oven while I get out the ingredients to make the Icing.

Great Being
10624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Behind you..... ♪...
Offline
Posted 7/19/11

-matoro- wrote:

I think thats enough for this batch. You can stick these in the oven while I get out the ingredients to make the Icing.

Hahli
*puts cookies in the oven and sets a timer*
I'll help you out with the icing.
Matoran
68877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my box
Offline
Posted 7/19/11

EauBleu wrote:
Hahli
*puts cookies in the oven and sets a timer*
I'll help you out with the icing.


Which food coloring should we put in first?
Great Being
10624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Behind you..... ♪...
Offline
Posted 7/19/11

-matoro- wrote:

Which food coloring should we put in first?

Hahli
Hmm... We can make Matoro's cookie first so you can put a tiny bit of black in to make it light gray. And then we'll need some light blue for the eyes...
Matoran
68877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my box
Offline
Posted 7/21/11

EauBleu wrote:


-matoro- wrote:

Which food coloring should we put in first?

Hahli
Hmm... We can make Matoro's cookie first so you can put a tiny bit of black in to make it light gray. And then we'll need some light blue for the eyes...


*makes icing, separates it into dishes, and colors one of them grayish/silver and the another light blue* There....hows that?

Great Being
10624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Behind you..... ♪...
Offline
Posted 7/21/11

-matoro- wrote:


*makes icing, separates it into dishes, and colors one of them grayish/silver and the another light blue* There....hows that?

Hahli
Very good! I'll make some more icing for Jaller's cookie.
Matoran
68877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my box
Offline
Posted 7/21/11

EauBleu wrote:


Hahli
Very good! I'll make some more icing for Jaller's cookie.


Okay! *smiles*

Great Being
10624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Behind you..... ♪...
Offline
Posted 7/21/11

-matoro- wrote:

Okay! *smiles*

Hahli
*starts making icing, and then dies half red and the other half orange*
Could I borrow some of your gray icing?
Matoran
68877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my box
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

EauBleu wrote:

Hahli
*starts making icing, and then dies half red and the other half orange*
Could I borrow some of your gray icing?


Sure. *gives you the gray icing bowl*

Great Being
10624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Behind you..... ♪...
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

-matoro- wrote:

Sure. *gives you the gray icing bowl*

Hahli
I wonder how much longer the cookies need to bake...
Matoran
68877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my box
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

EauBleu wrote:


-matoro- wrote:

Sure. *gives you the gray icing bowl*

Hahli
I wonder how much longer the cookies need to bake...


Probably only a few more minutes.
Great Being
10624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Behind you..... ♪...
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

-matoro- wrote:

Probably only a few more minutes.

Hahli
And then we get to decorate them! Yay!
Matoran
68877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my box
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

EauBleu wrote:

Hahli
And then we get to decorate them! Yay!


*smiles* Yay!

Great Being
10624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Behind you..... ♪...
Offline
Posted 9/5/11

-matoro- wrote:

*smiles* Yay!

Hahli
Would the cookies be done by now?
Matoran
68877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my box
Offline
Posted 9/5/11

EauBleu wrote:

Hahli
Would the cookies be done by now?

Kera

Probably. I'll take them out. *gets oven mits, and takes the cook sheet out and lays it on the stove*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.