First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Dawn Headquarters:
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

Leilani-chan wrote:


"Wait! Did you just say sorry? I couldn't hear you." Mitsuki walked up after him pretty quickly.


Saiga: *eyes widen* h-huh?! a-aho!! i didn't! are u dreamin'?! geez! *as he walks faster towards his room* j-just go back tour room and sleep, idiot sleepy-head! geez!
Member
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

cenasobelle wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:


"Wait! Did you just say sorry? I couldn't hear you." Mitsuki walked up after him pretty quickly.


Saiga: *eyes widen* h-huh?! a-aho!! i didn't! are u dreamin'?! geez! *as he walks faster towards his room* j-just go back tour room and sleep, idiot sleepy-head! geez!


"Yeah you did...I can see by your reaction." Mitsuki followed just as quickly.
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

Leilani-chan wrote:


"Yeah you did...I can see by your reaction." Mitsuki followed just as quickly.


Saiga: *stopped in front of his room and opens it, enters and stopped to look at Mitsuki* yeah,, i will only apologized ONCE.. though.., only in ur dreams, aho,,, *closed the door immediately*
Member
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

cenasobelle wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:


"Yeah you did...I can see by your reaction." Mitsuki followed just as quickly.


Saiga: *stopped in front of his room and opens it, enters and stopped to look at Mitsuki* yeah,, i will only apologized ONCE.. though.., only in ur dreams, aho,,, *closed the door immediately*


"Hey!! Jerk!" Mitsuki started to stomp off angrily.
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/28/10 , edited 12/28/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

"Hey!! Jerk!" Mitsuki started to stomp off angrily.


Saiga: .. man.. *looks up at the ceiling* ur too persistent, what do u want., ??!! geez..
Member
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

cenasobelle wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

"Hey!! Jerk!" Mitsuki started to stomp off angrily.


Saiga: .. man.. *looks up at the ceiling* ur too persistent, what do u want., ??!! geez..


"RESPECT!!" Mitski yelled turning around with tears in her eyes.
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

"RESPECT!!" Mitski yelled turning around with tears in her eyes.


Saiga: .. *open eyes as pissed sign came out* ......... *opened the door and looks at her, surprised when he saw some tears in her eyeS*
Member
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

cenasobelle wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

"RESPECT!!" Mitski yelled turning around with tears in her eyes.


Saiga: .. *open eyes as pissed sign came out* ......... *opened the door and looks at her, surprised when he saw some tears in her eyeS*


"Hmph." She started to walk up to her own room.
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/28/10 , edited 12/28/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

"Hmph." She started to walk up to her own room.


Saiga: ........... *eyes widen as he grabs her hand*
Member
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

cenasobelle wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

"Hmph." She started to walk up to her own room.


Saiga: ........... *eyes widen as he grabs her hand*


"What?" She didn't even bother to turn around.
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

Leilani-chan wrote:


"What?" She didn't even bother to turn around.


Saiga: .. *looks aside* ... i am..... sorryy.
Member
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

cenasobelle wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:


"What?" She didn't even bother to turn around.


Saiga: .. *looks aside* ... i am..... sorryy.


Mitsuki clenched a fist. Not knowing if she should forgive him. She decided she should."Fine..."
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

Leilani-chan wrote:


Mitsuki clenched a fist. Not knowing if she should forgive him. She decided she should."Fine..."


Saiga: *half open eyes*
Member
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

cenasobelle wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:


Mitsuki clenched a fist. Not knowing if she should forgive him. She decided she should."Fine..."


Saiga: *half open eyes*


Mitsuki wipes away her tears and looks at Saiga. "You can let go now...I won't run away."
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

Leilani-chan wrote:


Mitsuki wipes away her tears and looks at Saiga. "You can let go now...I won't run away."


Saiga: .. *still half open eyes.. looking at her* .... *unhold* .. ok.. jah. *turns*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.