First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki replies, "Kate is funny!! HAHA!!" He runs out of the forest and comes back holding a drink he had bought at the cafetaria and passes it to Kate


Kate looks at the drink and sighs again, "No thank you." She looks around and jumps up the tree she was on earlier and sits there staring at the sky.
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

moonfairygrl wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki replies, "Kate is funny!! HAHA!!" He runs out of the forest and comes back holding a drink he had bought at the cafetaria and passes it to Kate


Kate looks at the drink and sighs again, "No thank you." She looks around and jumps up the tree she was on earlier and sits there staring at the sky.


Kazuki jumps up a tree behind Kate and just looks at the blue sky, daydreaming like he always seems to do.
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki jumps up a tree behind Kate and just looks at the blue sky, daydreaming like he always seems to do.


Kate turns and glares at Kazuki for imitating what she is doing.
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

moonfairygrl wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki jumps up a tree behind Kate and just looks at the blue sky, daydreaming like he always seems to do.


Kate turns and glares at Kazuki for imitating what she is doing.


Kazuki does not appear to notice and starts wondering why he wasn't born as a bird, so free and peaceful in the sky.

Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki does not appear to notice and starts wondering why he wasn't born as a bird, so free and peaceful in the sky.


Kate sighs and says, "What were you doing before coming to the school?"
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

moonfairygrl wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki does not appear to notice and starts wondering why he wasn't born as a bird, so free and peaceful in the sky.


Kate sighs and says, "What were you doing before coming to the school?"


Kazuki appears to be startled and then replies, "Me? Oh, working, 'cos I needed money to survive of course. Then after that a friend of mine lent me money for the school fees, so here I am!"
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki appears to be startled and then replies, "Me? Oh, working, 'cos I needed money to survive of course. Then after that a friend of mine lent me money for the school fees, so here I am!"


Kate nods a bit, "Okay."
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

moonfairygrl wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki appears to be startled and then replies, "Me? Oh, working, 'cos I needed money to survive of course. Then after that a friend of mine lent me money for the school fees, so here I am!"


Kate nods a bit, "Okay."


Kazuki goes back to daydreaming and takes the drink he offered Kate earlier and drunk it up, sip by sip, smiling at something he was thinking about.
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki goes back to daydreaming and takes the drink he offered Kate earlier and drunk it up, sip by sip, smiling at something he was thinking about.


Kate shrugs as she gave up talking to Kazuki and just sat there staring into the space around her and the sky.
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 11/24/10
Mysterie giggles at Kazuki's antics. She steps forward. Hi, Kazuki. My name is Mysterie,and these are my babies, Fyre, Terro, and Shadowe. Nice to meet you!

Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/24/10
Kate sighs as Mysterie introduced herself to Kazuki.
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

moonfairygrl wrote:

Kate sighs as Mysterie introduced herself to Kazuki.


Kazuki sighs back at Kate.
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

darkvampirekisses wrote:

Mysterie giggles at Kazuki's antics. She steps forward. Hi, Kazuki. My name is Mysterie,and these are my babies, Fyre, Terro, and Shadowe. Nice to meet you!



Kazuki replies happily, "Hi Mysterie! Hello baby Fyre! Hello baby Terro! Hello baby Shadowe! How are you? I am Kazuki! I hope you have a niec time in the forest!"
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki sighs back at Kate.


Kate glares at Kazuki again.
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

thedeathdevil wrote:


darkvampirekisses wrote:

Mysterie giggles at Kazuki's antics. She steps forward. Hi, Kazuki. My name is Mysterie,and these are my babies, Fyre, Terro, and Shadowe. Nice to meet you!



Kazuki replies happily, "Hi Mysterie! Hello baby Fyre! Hello baby Terro! Hello baby Shadowe! How are you? I am Kazuki! I hope you have a niec time in the forest!"


Terro chirps at Kazuki, then flies over to him and perches on his head. He reaches his head down and stares at Kazuki upside down, making a sound very much like a chuckle. Mysterie giggles. He says hi, and wants to know if you want to play with him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.