First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply School grounds
Posted 11/1/10
.........
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
Kate smiles and says, "Nice to meet you, Ven. My name is Kate Rosewell Night. I'm also a new student as everyone else should be because the school opened not too long ago."
Posted 11/1/10
its nice to meet you *bows and smiles a little*
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
Kate smiles and looks around, "What brought you to this school?"
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
"hehe." Stella smiles and watches in silence not knowing what else to say
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
Kate looks at Stella and tilts her head, "Don't stay silent. You should also answer my question. What brought you to this school?"
Kate smiles.
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
"oh? you were talking to me! I thought you were talking to Ventus." Stella chuckles

"a new start! I wanted to start a new life and have as much fun as possible before I turn 18." Stella says as she gazes off with a calm expression
Posted 11/2/10
*walks away while looking at the clouds*
Posted 11/2/10 , edited 11/2/10
Riko was swinging her magic wand around testing it when she came upon Ven "Stupid wand, work already!" she didnt see him and as she swung her wand towards him, a slight pinch was felt on his arm
Posted 11/2/10

vue123 wrote:

Riko was swinging her magic wand around testing it when she came upon Ven "Stupid wand, work already!" she didnt see him and as she swung her wand towards him, a slight pinch was felt on his arm


huh *looks at the girl with the wand*
Posted 11/2/10
Riko paused looked at where her wand was pointing and gasped as she ran over to him
"I'm sooo sorry! >.<" she bows "Don't be mad!"
Posted 11/2/10

vue123 wrote:

Riko paused looked at where her wand was pointing and gasped as she ran over to him
"I'm sooo sorry! >.<" she bows "Don't be mad!"


uh o///o .......its alight *bows* don't worry about it ......*walks away*
Posted 11/2/10
"Err- wait!" she said and went after him "Umm what's your name ?" she asked with a slight tint of red on her cheeks
Posted 11/2/10

vue123 wrote:

"Err- wait!" she said and went after him "Umm what's your name ?" she asked with a slight tint of red on her cheeks


um i'm Ventus or Ven for short and you?

Posted 11/2/10
Riko smiled with a sigh, happy to have made a her first friend
"I'm Riko! It's nice to meet you Ven" she grins
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.