First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

moonfairygrl wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki exclaims, "That's why I'm not banging my head against a wall! Cos I'm normal... Anyway, do you wanna go and do something else instead of talking to me about insanity or being normal?"


Alice laughs and says, "Sure." She hooks her free arm around Kazuki's right arm and says, "Where shall we go?"


Kazuki blushes and unhooks his arm from Alice's and looks away. "Umm, anywhere you want to go. I've got nothing to do now, so I guess I can accompany you..." (LOL! This is fun!)
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/26/10 , edited 11/26/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki blushes and unhooks his arm from Alice's and looks away. "Umm, anywhere you want to go. I've got nothing to do now, so I guess I can accompany you..." (LOL! This is fun!)


Alice frowns and pouts at the same time. "Fine. Let's go to..." Alice looks around and smiles while saying, "Let's go to an undergarment store for ladies!!"

(LOL! )
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

moonfairygrl wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki blushes and unhooks his arm from Alice's and looks away. "Umm, anywhere you want to go. I've got nothing to do now, so I guess I can accompany you..." (LOL! This is fun!)


Alice frowns and pouts at the same time. "Fine. Let's go to..." Alice looks around and smiles while saying, "Let's go to an undergarment store for ladies!!"

(LOL! )


Kazuki pulls Alice back and blushes more furiously at his actions. "Umm.. could you go somewhere else? Which is more... suitable for both genders?" (You're not getting me )
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki pulls Alice back and blushes more furiously at his actions. "Umm.. could you go somewhere else? Which is more... suitable for both genders?" (You're not getting me )


Alice looks at Kazuki and says, "You're blushing!!" She shrugs and says, "Can we go to a clothing store then? You can tell me what suits me."
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

moonfairygrl wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki pulls Alice back and blushes more furiously at his actions. "Umm.. could you go somewhere else? Which is more... suitable for both genders?" (You're not getting me )


Alice looks at Kazuki and says, "You're blushing!!" She shrugs and says, "Can we go to a clothing store then? You can tell me what suits me."


Kazuki stops blushing and looks at her. "You're on!" he exclaims.
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki stops blushing and looks at her. "You're on!" he exclaims.


Alice raises an eyebrow and says, "What would that mean?" She looks around and heads towards a clothing brand store. She walks into the store and grabs a tank top and a skirt and goes into the changing room and changes into the tank top and skirt and notices that the skirt was black and the tank top was white. She steps out of the changing room and looks aorund, "Kazu?"
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

moonfairygrl wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki stops blushing and looks at her. "You're on!" he exclaims.


Alice raises an eyebrow and says, "What would that mean?" She looks around and heads towards a clothing brand store. She walks into the store and grabs a tank top and a skirt and goes into the changing room and changes into the tank top and skirt and notices that the skirt was black and the tank top was white. She steps out of the changing room and looks aorund, "Kazu?"


Kazuki stops daydreaming and looks up. "Huh? Oh. Yeah, that looks good. But perhaps pants would go better. In my very very honest opinion."
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki stops daydreaming and looks up. "Huh? Oh. Yeah, that looks good. But perhaps pants would go better. In my very very honest opinion."


Alice shrugs and says, "Okay." Alice goes back into the changing room and changes back into her regular attire. She exits the changing room and grabs a leather jacket, a bunch of other tops, and three pairs of pants. She goes back into the changing room and changes into a black spaghetti strap top and a pair of black jeans. She opens the door to the changing room and looks at Kazu, "So?"
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

moonfairygrl wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki stops daydreaming and looks up. "Huh? Oh. Yeah, that looks good. But perhaps pants would go better. In my very very honest opinion."


Alice shrugs and says, "Okay." Alice goes back into the changing room and changes back into her regular attire. She exits the changing room and grabs a leather jacket, a bunch of other tops, and three pairs of pants. She goes back into the changing room and changes into a black spaghetti strap top and a pair of black jeans. She opens the door to the changing room and looks at Kazu, "So?"


Kazuki thinks for a moment and answers, "It's pretty good."
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki thinks for a moment and answers, "It's pretty good."


Alice tilts her head and says, "Are you bored?"
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

moonfairygrl wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki thinks for a moment and answers, "It's pretty good."


Alice tilts her head and says, "Are you bored?"


Kazuki replies, "Umm... maybe? I don't know.. just really tired. Maybe because of the all-nighter I pulled last night..."
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki replies, "Umm... maybe? I don't know.. just really tired. Maybe because of the all-nighter I pulled last night..."


Alice looks at Kazuki with a worried expression, "You didn't sleep last night? I think we should stop and do this next time. You need to sleep." She goes back inside the changing room and changes back into her normal attire and grabs all the clothes inside. She opens the changing room door and walks around putting some of the clothes away. She takes a few of the clothes and pays for it. She then walks outside and turns around waiting for Kazuki and eats another lollipop.
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

moonfairygrl wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki replies, "Umm... maybe? I don't know.. just really tired. Maybe because of the all-nighter I pulled last night..."


Alice looks at Kazuki with a worried expression, "You didn't sleep last night? I think we should stop and do this next time. You need to sleep." She goes back inside the changing room and changes back into her normal attire and grabs all the clothes inside. She opens the changing room door and walks around putting some of the clothes away. She takes a few of the clothes and pays for it. She then walks outside and turns around waiting for Kazuki and eats another lollipop.


Kazuki looks flustered as he replies, "Erm, it's all right. I've done this before lots of times. You don't have to do this for me..." (Seriously I'm really tired. As in in RL. But not cos of an all-nighter ^^)
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki looks flustered as he replies, "Erm, it's all right. I've done this before lots of times. You don't have to do this for me..." (Seriously I'm really tired. As in in RL. But not cos of an all-nighter ^^)


Alice sighs, "It's not all right. If you need to sleep then you should sleep. It's bad on your health and body if you don't get enough sleep."
(Seriously? Then shouldn't you sleep?)
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/27/10
Kazuki mutters, "It's all right, really.... If you really insist, then I'll go back and sleep! Oh well, bye~" He starts stumbling forward as he gets a little dizzy and then walks away. (Nah, I'll sleep later.)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.