First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply A new beginning
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/10 , edited 12/24/10
Make your own character
(instructions)
Username:
Character name:
Age:
Grade:
Guardian:
Chara's:
Ect.:

Guardian chairs:
Kings chair:
Queens chair:Shana Yoshida(Akiyama_Mio)
Jacks chair:
Aces chair:
Jokers chair: Amu Hinamori(amulet-amu2)
Diamond chair:
Hearts chair: Ai Ambrogio (SUNAOSHIBUYA)
Spades chair:
Clovers chair:
Moons chair: Kyoko(Amuchan12345)
Suns chair:
Stars chair:Yuki(fhgkfgik)
Cross's chair: Lilly(cardcaptor67)
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/10 , edited 12/24/10
Username:cardcaptor67
Character name:Lilly
Age:12-13
Grade:6
Guardian:Cross chair
Chara's:Alice,Yuna and Suki
Ect.:Has a black cat named Zero and can character transform
Personality(optional):Lonely,Shy,Distant,Once you know her more that changes everything xD
Lilly pic:

Alice chara nari pic:

Yuna chara nari pic:

Suki chara nari pic:
Posted 10/31/10 , edited 10/31/10
Username: amulet-amu2
Character name: Amu Hinamori
Age: 12/13
Grade: 6
Guardian: Joker!
Chara's: Ran,Miki,Suu,Dia
Ect.: Dating Tadase


*btw if im in 6th grade then follow the grade patterns using me as the start*
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/10 , edited 10/31/10
Lol you can date tadase but lets say that its summer time ;D vacation!!!! so youll be in middle after summer and ill be in 6th
ps: APROVED XD cant you add a few pics to make it cute ;D?
Moderator
892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my own little wor...
Offline
Posted 10/31/10 , edited 11/1/10
Username:fhgkfgik
Character name: yuki nero
Age:12-14
Grade:7
Guardian: stars chair
Chara's: sky and pika
Ect.:sleeping, reading, and drinks juiceboxs
can character transform
Personality: lonely and scary when u make her mad but really funny, and happy once you know her
yuki s picture

chara picture

transformation with pika (sports master)
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

fhgkfgik wrote:

Username:fhgkfgik
Character name: yuki
Age:12-14
Grade:7
Guardian: stars chair
Chara's: sky and pika
Ect.: lonely and scary when u make her mad but really funny, and happy once you know her

Approved but would it mind if you put in some pictures?
Moderator
892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my own little wor...
Offline
Posted 10/31/10
i m trying to draw some
will take some time
Moderator
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 11/1/10 , edited 11/1/10
Username: Akiyama_Mio
Character name: Shana Yoshida
Age: 16
Grade: 8
Guardian: Queens chair
Chara's: Yura
Ect.: has a kitten named "Shiro" she can character transform


CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION [Gothic Haze]
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/10 , edited 12/8/10


Member
947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / wherever my imagi...
Offline
Posted 11/20/10
Username:Amuchan12345
Character name:Kyoko
Age:12 :3
Grade:6
Guardian:moons chair
Chara's: Chi and Hikari
Ect.: rawr idk how to put pics, so i cant until someone tells me how xD
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/10

Amuchan12345 wrote:

Username:Amuchan12345
Character name:Kyoko
Age:12 :3
Grade:6
Guardian:moons chair
Chara's: Chi and Hikari
Ect.: rawr idk how to put pics, so i cant until someone tells me how xD


Approved and you press on the browse button on the side of the text bar...
Member
947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / wherever my imagi...
Offline
Posted 11/20/10
otay kyu~! :3

Kyoko:


Chi: (rofl this is basically my prof. pic, so shes teh one in the middle i guess ^w^


Hikari:
(did i mention she wears black too?)


charanari bloody pool:


charanari neko fun :3:


rofl i had alot of fun makin the pics i drew on ^w^ too bad it was at 12 at night... im sleepy >.<
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/21/10

Amuchan12345 wrote:

otay kyu~! :3

Kyoko:


Chi: (rofl this is basically my prof. pic, so shes teh one in the middle i guess ^w^


Hikari:
(did i mention she wears black too?)


charanari bloody pool:


charanari neko fun :3:


rofl i had alot of fun makin the pics i drew on ^w^ too bad it was at 12 at night... im sleepy >.<


Lol okay and bloody pool o,o...
Member
947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / wherever my imagi...
Offline
Posted 11/21/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Amuchan12345 wrote:

otay kyu~! :3

Kyoko:


Chi: (rofl this is basically my prof. pic, so shes teh one in the middle i guess ^w^


Hikari:
(did i mention she wears black too?)


charanari bloody pool:


charanari neko fun :3:


rofl i had alot of fun makin the pics i drew on ^w^ too bad it was at 12 at night... im sleepy >.<


Lol okay and bloody pool o,o...


its cause shes a vampire shugo chara xp she actually bites other charas o.o but they dont become vampires or die, so all is good :P. and unlike hikari who only purifies eggs, she can deystroy or purify eggs
Member
947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / wherever my imagi...
Offline
Posted 11/21/10
tho it would be nice if im posted at moons chair
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.