First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply ☥ Captain Quarters ~ Captains Only ☥
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 10/31/10
Captains Meet here to Discuss Issues Regarding Soul Society.
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10
Kenshin : ~ Enters ~
Posted 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : ~ Enters ~


Shu

*walks in and seats*
so, your here too huh?
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : ~ Enters ~


Shu

*walks in and seats*
so, your here too huh?


Kenshin : Yea..
Posted 11/6/10
Shu:
tsk! *pissed off*
im just going to say to form missions ..
There was a case about robberies in seretei, and some murders.. And some hollow appearances.. what if we let the shinigami do some missions ?
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10
Kenshin : It'll have to be a Ranked Officer though....
Posted 11/6/10
Shu: so what do you suggest ?
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10
Kenshin : That 3 Seated Officers Take care of this...
Posted 11/6/10 , edited 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : That 3 Seated Officers Take care of this...


Shu: Then what about the reports of hollows in the human world? and gillians, adjuchas, and even a vasto lorde level of hollows are roaming in their ?
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:


FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : That 3 Seated Officers Take care of this...


Shu: Then what about the reports of hollows in the human world? and gillians, adjuchas, and even a vasto lorde level of hollows are roaming in their ?


Kenshin : A Vice-Captain should be able to handle it...
Posted 11/6/10

FadedLife wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:


FadedLife wrote:

Kenshin : That 3 Seated Officers Take care of this...


Shu: Then what about the reports of hollows in the human world? and gillians, adjuchas, and even a vasto lorde level of hollows are roaming in their ?


Kenshin : A Vice-Captain should be able to handle it...


Shu: are you serious ? a Vaste Lorde level of a menos? A vice captain can't handle that!
*angry*
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10
Kenshin : Around 3 of them will...
Posted 11/6/10
Shu: tche! then how about this?
an arrancar is spotted too. Apparently, this arrancar has a strong reiatsu.. who is going to handle that? And it looks like there is more than one..
Captain-Founder
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 11/6/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Shu: tche! then how about this?
an arrancar is spotted too. Apparently, this arrancar has a strong reiatsu.. who is going to handle that? And it looks like there is more than one..


Kenshin : A vice-captain can handle it fine.. Dont you have any trust for our shinigami?
Posted 11/6/10
Shu: the thing is, sending a vice captain to handle an arrancar is too dangerous. We still dont have info if its an adjuchas type or a vasto lorde, so its going to be dangerous..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.