Post Reply Ƨтʋ∂ɛит Ɔσʋиcιℓ Δρρℓιcαтισи
Creator
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/10 , edited 6/5/11

Hiring Empty plots:

President: starcather
V. President: Apply
Secretary: Apply
Treasurer: Apply
Muse: Apply
Escort: Apply
Posted 11/1/10
Username: Starcather
Position: President
are u active?: very [until 11/4/10]
Pledge: "I promise to be a good president"

Hope I did it ryt xD
Moderator
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
Username: kitsune_lover123
Position: Vice President!!
Are you Active?: Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYPER Active~!
Pledge: "I Promise To Be The Greatest Of The Greatest Of The Highest Vice President!"
Creator
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/10

starcather wrote:

Username: Starcather
Position: President
are u active?: very [until 11/4/10]
Pledge: "I promise to be a good president"

Hope I did it ryt xD




Yep you did it ryt
Creator
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/10

kitsune_lover123 wrote:

Username: kitsune_lover123
Position: Vice President!!
Are you Active?: Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYPER Active~!
Pledge: "I Promise To Be The Greatest Of The Greatest Of The Highest Vice President!"



That's exaggerating!
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / // behind you //...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10 , edited 11/7/10
Username: Neko_lover123
Position: Sexytary (Secretary)
are u active?: yes
Pledge: "I promise to be very sexy x3" *since i'm the sexytary x33*



lol! jk! jk! i promise to be responsible for taking minutes at all club meetings, sending notices to club members, and answering incoming correspondence. :33
Member
5077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 夢の政界
Offline
Posted 11/7/10
Username:babylion2288
Position: Escort
are u active?: well quite active unless i have sch in the mornin,i'll be on9 @ nite ^^
Pledge: "I promise to be a good escort depending what u want me to escort XD
Moderator
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/10

neko_lover123 wrote:

Username: Neko_lover123
Position: Sexytary (Secretary)
are u active?: yes
Pledge: "I promise to be very sexy x3" *since i'm the sexytary x33*



lol! jk! jk! i promise to be responsible for taking minutes at all club meetings, sending notices to club members, and answering incoming correspondence. :33


Moderator
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/10

babylion2288 wrote:

Username:babylion2288
Position: Escort
are u active?: well quite active unless i have sch in the mornin,i'll be on9 @ nite ^^
Pledge: "I promise to be a good escort depending what u want me to escort XD


Moderator
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
The Muse Is The Only One Left! Pls Invite Some Students! x(
Member
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in your MIND
Offline
Posted 3/10/11
Username: Rock-Chick16
Position: Secretary
are u active?: every night
Pledge:i promise i'll help
Member
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candy Land!! :3
Offline
Posted 6/5/11
Replaced kitsune_lover into oOKitsune-ChanOo !!!
(forgot her password)
THE GREAT SECRETARY IS BACK!!!!
-----------
Someone: APROVED!!!!
-----------
Me: - w -
You must be logged in to post.