First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
If this girl kept talking to your boyfriend about how bad you are, what would you do?
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/10
i would destroy her! no bitch tries to take my man!!!!!!
10623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 11/20/10
I would ask him why he is letting her talk about me that way. I mean you would think that if he reallly cared for me he would tell her to stop talking bad things about me instead of just sitting there and listening to her talk trash about me. If he can't come up with a good answer, which he probably won't, I'll know that its time to send him packing and move on.
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Cloud 9
Offline
Posted 11/20/10
Lucky! I've never had a boyfriend all my life but if ever I do...
I'd kick her ass!!!
Nah just kidding...I'd probably ask the girl why the hell she's talking trash about me. Then if my bf believes her...
He's the one who's gonna cry for his loss, not me.
3109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/10
break her neck
50582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/21/10
If I ever had a boyfriend and she said bad things about me, I would ask her why she did it and then stare at her until she feels uncomfortable ಠ_ಠ
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/22/10
Nothing because I would trust that he wouldn't keep lettin any one boy or girl talk bad about me.
A. He's mine, I tap that...
B. He loves me and knows me so..pleas
C. If my man aint all to bright and listens to her then I'ma have to get hellish and get in her face a little!!
Posted 12/7/10
I wouldn't do a thing 9_9 I cant control what this girl is telling him, would it bother me a little? yes, of course! but if my boyfriend really does love me then he would never agree to what that witch is saying and would never join her in such a conversation.
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
Well I'm the sort of person who can hide their emotions really well so it would look like I didn't care but I'd be confused because what in the world could this girl say? Cuz I'm like way innocent so he wouldn't believe her but still what does this girl have against me, I'm nice to everyone! lol.
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
not gay so wouldn't know
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
Not a thing because if he trusted u, then u have nothing to worry about.... But if he believes that tramp then he is not the one, so u move on.... life is to short to be wasting your time on a thing like that....
Posted 12/7/10

hyd16 wrote:

Not a thing because if he trusted u, then u have nothing to worry about.... But if he believes that tramp then he is not the one, so u move on.... life is to short to be wasting your time on a thing like that....



Why does it automatically have to be about what the guy thinks? It can still annoy the shit out of you if someone's going around insulting you - especially when they just push you and push you until you're over the edge.

If someone did that to me, I'd try to talk to them first to see where they were coming from (well, usually,) and if that doesn't work, I kick their ass.
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

Choq wrote:


hyd16 wrote:

Not a thing because if he trusted u, then u have nothing to worry about.... But if he believes that tramp then he is not the one, so u move on.... life is to short to be wasting your time on a thing like that....



Why does it automatically have to be about what the guy thinks? It can still annoy the shit out of you if someone's going around insulting you - especially when they just push you and push you until you're over the edge.

If someone did that to me, I'd try to talk to them first to see where they were coming from (well, usually,) and if that doesn't work, I kick their ass.


True but ppl gone talk regardless... I mean lets say u step to the girl.... and ya'll goin at it, then it comes down to u whip ha ass.... will that still stop her from talkin... No... its her mouth so she can do wat she want with it... And remember this, no one can make upset...If u get upset, its because u allow them to affect u... And if someone is talkin to my boyfriend about u, and he's listening to it then, there's a chance that he don't trust u, or kinda believe what she's saying....cause if he didn't he would stand up 4 u and tell them to shut the fuck up and walk away...
Posted 12/7/10 , edited 12/7/10

hyd16 wrote:


Choq wrote:


hyd16 wrote:

Not a thing because if he trusted u, then u have nothing to worry about.... But if he believes that tramp then he is not the one, so u move on.... life is to short to be wasting your time on a thing like that....



Why does it automatically have to be about what the guy thinks? It can still annoy the shit out of you if someone's going around insulting you - especially when they just push you and push you until you're over the edge.

If someone did that to me, I'd try to talk to them first to see where they were coming from (well, usually,) and if that doesn't work, I kick their ass.


True but ppl gone talk regardless... I mean lets say u step to the girl.... and ya'll goin at it, then it comes down to u whip ha ass.... will that still stop her from talkin... No... its her mouth so she can do wat she want with it... And remember this, no one can make upset...If u get upset, its because u allow them to affect u... And if someone is talkin to my boyfriend about u, and he's listening to it then, there's a chance that he don't trust u, or kinda believe what she's saying....cause if he didn't he would stand up 4 u and tell them to shut the fuck up and walk away...


If you hit her hard enough in the mouth, you can stop her from talking. Maybe even permanentely. I know that's where I'd be aiming for.

I think just about anyone can be pushed to the edge if someone hurts them enough. Regardless of whether you're allowing them to or not, it's human nature - someone pisses you off, you fight, the one who inflicts more pain on the other is claimed the "winner" and recieves more respect/fear/people kissing your ass/whatever you wanna call it. It's been that way for centuries. And regardless of whether it is you or your boyfriend, somebody's getting mad.
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

Choq wrote:


hyd16 wrote:


Choq wrote:


hyd16 wrote:

Not a thing because if he trusted u, then u have nothing to worry about.... But if he believes that tramp then he is not the one, so u move on.... life is to short to be wasting your time on a thing like that....



Why does it automatically have to be about what the guy thinks? It can still annoy the shit out of you if someone's going around insulting you - especially when they just push you and push you until you're over the edge.

If someone did that to me, I'd try to talk to them first to see where they were coming from (well, usually,) and if that doesn't work, I kick their ass.


True but ppl gone talk regardless... I mean lets say u step to the girl.... and ya'll goin at it, then it comes down to u whip ha ass.... will that still stop her from talkin... No... its her mouth so she can do wat she want with it... And remember this, no one can make upset...If u get upset, its because u allow them to affect u... And if someone is talkin to my boyfriend about u, and he's listening to it then, there's a chance that he don't trust u, or kinda believe what she's saying....cause if he didn't he would stand up 4 u and tell them to shut the fuck up and walk away...


If you hit her hard enough in the mouth, you can stop her from talking. Maybe even permanentely. I know that's where I'd be aiming for.

I think just about anyone can be pushed to the edge if someone hurts them enough. Regardless of whether you're allowing them to or not, it's human nature - someone pisses you off, you fight, the one who inflicts more pain on the other is claimed the "winner" and recieves more respect/fear/people kissing your ass/whatever you wanna call it. It's been that way for centuries. And regardless of whether it is you or your boyfriend, somebody's getting mad.


True again... yes sometimes words can hurt but how i see it is if someone is wastin their time talkin about u to someone else, u shouldn't care cause they r only words they can hurt, yes, but they can't kill u, they can't harm u. They can only piss u off... but how long will u be pissed off... a day, maybe a week, if they keep at it, but soon u will snap, u might kick their asses from here to alaska, but then that's it. If they continue to talk, then wat r u gonna whip their ass again and again. That's wasting your time. I personally when someone talk about me i'm happy. whether its good or bad, because they are wasting their precious time thinkin about me. That means that i'm important because i'm on their mind everytime they see me. I affect them in 1 way or another, so u shouldn't worry about stuff like that. You're important to them! And if she is talkin to your boyfriend about u then u shouldn't be upset cause at least u know he's thinkin about u. Now if she was talkin to him about herself then u have a problem. But only u and him know wat go on in ya'll relationship, some1 from the outside of that should have no effect on wat's between ya'll. And to sum it all up, she probably just jealous of u.

P.S: Sorry 4 da long explanation...
Posted 12/9/10
Punch that bitch out!
FALCON PUNCHH!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.