First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Train Station
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

redtiger wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:



The conductor smiled and looked at the Carrying Car. "Well give them a bit and it will be out..." he said , removing his hand "You remind me alot of R.J. , back in his younger days.."


sorry bout that *hands a fair amount of money to conductor* i hope it's enough *jumps onto bike starts it and jumps it onto the platform, the golem follows* mebey ill pay you a visit apon my leavin of this place *with that i'm off*


The Conducter smiled, watching him leave. "Lets just hope you don't meet his fate too.." hesaid softly
Member
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn NY
Offline
Posted 12/29/10
Max: He gets off he train with a book bag and a rolling bag. He looks at a map they gave him, He turns it around confused.
Member
18712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Waiting in this q...
Offline
Posted 12/29/10
Blue Rose walked along looking around, like she was looking for someone.
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 3/12/11
[Fallon yawned, stepping off the train as she held only a book bag over her shoulder, one arm through the strap as the side of it hung down lazily]. "So this is Crimson city, eh..?" [Her eyes glanced around the train station, glancing around for a map or some sort of direction]. "This is going to take awhile.."
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 3/14/11

December-Blue wrote:

[Fallon yawned, stepping off the train as she held only a book bag over her shoulder, one arm through the strap as the side of it hung down lazily]. "So this is Crimson city, eh..?" [Her eyes glanced around the train station, glancing around for a map or some sort of direction]. "This is going to take awhile.."


A man in a black trench coat and looked over at her. "So, your the bounty hunter eh?" Preston called, "Mind if I ask who your looking for?"
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 3/14/11

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


December-Blue wrote:

[Fallon yawned, stepping off the train as she held only a book bag over her shoulder, one arm through the strap as the side of it hung down lazily]. "So this is Crimson city, eh..?" [Her eyes glanced around the train station, glancing around for a map or some sort of direction]. "This is going to take awhile.."


A man in a black trench coat and looked over at her. "So, your the bounty hunter eh?" Preston called, "Mind if I ask who your looking for?"


[Her eyes glanced over to the man, barely blinking as she took in his form]. "It's new..I haven't yet checked out the file, except that I was supposed to migrate here. Whom might you be?" [Fallon tilted her head, tightening her grip on her backpack ].
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

December-Blue wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


December-Blue wrote:

[Fallon yawned, stepping off the train as she held only a book bag over her shoulder, one arm through the strap as the side of it hung down lazily]. "So this is Crimson city, eh..?" [Her eyes glanced around the train station, glancing around for a map or some sort of direction]. "This is going to take awhile.."


A man in a black trench coat and looked over at her. "So, your the bounty hunter eh?" Preston called, "Mind if I ask who your looking for?"


[Her eyes glanced over to the man, barely blinking as she took in his form]. "It's new..I haven't yet checked out the file, except that I was supposed to migrate here. Whom might you be?" [Fallon tilted her head, tightening her grip on her backpack ].


"Preston "Shadow" Scott.." he replied, "The Black Ranger of Crimson City, Retired of course". Preston's Reputation as a bounty hunter was rather well known with an almost perfect capture rate, though his sudden retirement was even more famous than his record.
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 3/17/11

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


December-Blue wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


December-Blue wrote:

[Fallon yawned, stepping off the train as she held only a book bag over her shoulder, one arm through the strap as the side of it hung down lazily]. "So this is Crimson city, eh..?" [Her eyes glanced around the train station, glancing around for a map or some sort of direction]. "This is going to take awhile.."


A man in a black trench coat and looked over at her. "So, your the bounty hunter eh?" Preston called, "Mind if I ask who your looking for?"


[Her eyes glanced over to the man, barely blinking as she took in his form]. "It's new..I haven't yet checked out the file, except that I was supposed to migrate here. Whom might you be?" [Fallon tilted her head, tightening her grip on her backpack ].


"Preston "Shadow" Scott.." he replied, "The Black Ranger of Crimson City, Retired of course". Preston's Reputation as a bounty hunter was rather well known with an almost perfect capture rate, though his sudden retirement was even more famous than his record.


"Pleasure," [The female graced him with a slight smile, before turning her attention back to the people in the station].
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 3/17/11

December-Blue wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


December-Blue wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


December-Blue wrote:

[Fallon yawned, stepping off the train as she held only a book bag over her shoulder, one arm through the strap as the side of it hung down lazily]. "So this is Crimson city, eh..?" [Her eyes glanced around the train station, glancing around for a map or some sort of direction]. "This is going to take awhile.."


A man in a black trench coat and looked over at her. "So, your the bounty hunter eh?" Preston called, "Mind if I ask who your looking for?"


[Her eyes glanced over to the man, barely blinking as she took in his form]. "It's new..I haven't yet checked out the file, except that I was supposed to migrate here. Whom might you be?" [Fallon tilted her head, tightening her grip on her backpack ].


"Preston "Shadow" Scott.." he replied, "The Black Ranger of Crimson City, Retired of course". Preston's Reputation as a bounty hunter was rather well known with an almost perfect capture rate, though his sudden retirement was even more famous than his record.


"Pleasure," [The female graced him with a slight smile, before turning her attention back to the people in the station].


"Just thought I'd be warning ya..." he said, walking up next to her as he looked at the crowd, "You just arrived as this city is starting a revolution...."
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 3/20/11


"Is that so?" [She blinked, a frown forming on her face; she knew it would only complicate her new assignment].
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 3/20/11

December-Blue wrote:



"Is that so?" [She blinked, a frown forming on her face; she knew it would only complicate her new assignment].


"Aye.." he said, "The damn goverment has gone to far, people can't take it anymore" he looked over at her, slipping a sheet of paper into her coat. "If you need some help, go to the Broken Airship Tavern...I'll be there" he said, turning and walking off.
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 3/20/11

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


December-Blue wrote:



"Is that so?" [She blinked, a frown forming on her face; she knew it would only complicate her new assignment].


"Aye.." he said, "The damn goverment has gone to far, people can't take it anymore" he looked over at her, slipping a sheet of paper into her coat. "If you need some help, go to the Broken Airship Tavern...I'll be there" he said, turning and walking off.


"You," [She called after him, following in a brisk yet fluid walk]. "You're the retired one, yes?" [Her hands positioned themselves on her hips as she tilted her head at his backside].
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

December-Blue wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


December-Blue wrote:



"Is that so?" [She blinked, a frown forming on her face; she knew it would only complicate her new assignment].


"Aye.." he said, "The damn goverment has gone to far, people can't take it anymore" he looked over at her, slipping a sheet of paper into her coat. "If you need some help, go to the Broken Airship Tavern...I'll be there" he said, turning and walking off.


"You," [She called after him, following in a brisk yet fluid walk]. "You're the retired one, yes?" [Her hands positioned themselves on her hips as she tilted her head at his backside].


Preston stopped, turning to face her. "Aye, that I am..."" he said as he looked at her, "Something on your mind kid?"
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 3/21/11


Preston stopped, turning to face her. "Aye, that I am..."" he said as he looked at her, "Something on your mind kid?"

[Her yebrow raised at the word 'kid', being silent a moment before speaking once more]. "A man I caught told me to give this to you," [She pulled out a letter from the side of her backpack, handing it over to him]. "He was a bit dissapointed that i caught him, but he seemed content in the end--e seemed to idolize you." [Fallon blinked, her green eyes bold as she stared up at his own]. "Know any low key residents over here? Preferably with a good look of the city?" [She walked over to the nearest display may, eyeing the spot "You are Here" in red].
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

December-Blue wrote:



Preston stopped, turning to face her. "Aye, that I am..."" he said as he looked at her, "Something on your mind kid?"


[Her yebrow raised at the word 'kid', being silent a moment before speaking once more]. "A man I caught told me to give this to you," [She pulled out a letter from the side of her backpack, handing it over to him]. "He was a bit dissapointed that i caught him, but he seemed content in the end--e seemed to idolize you." [Fallon blinked, her green eyes bold as she stared up at his own]. "Know any low key residents over here? Preferably with a good look of the city?" [She walked over to the nearest display may, eyeing the spot "You are Here" in red].

Preston took the letter and put it in his pocket, walking over to her. "Here, I'll just introduce you to my old team.....Follow me" he said, nudging her away from the sign and towards the Direction of the Broken Airship tavern
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.