First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Sex Advice from Parents
51769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / -_-'
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
Anyone Ever involuntarily get sex advice from your parents . . . Creepy isn't it. Lets hear it!!
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
Yeah, my parents casually thought me how to hit the G-spot correctly during vanilla sex. Now I'm a pro.
Posted 11/1/10
Creepy?? Man it's helpful -.- Seriously, if every parent taught their kids about sex, this world will be a much better place <.<
51769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / -_-'
Offline
Posted 11/1/10

DawnAndAshForever wrote:

Creepy?? Man it's helpful -.- Seriously, if every parent taught their kids about sex, this world will be a much better place <.<


Indeed it can be helpful, but it's still creepy none the less.
14103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Liverpool
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
Nah.
I didn;t get along with them very well so they left that to my sister.
Posted 11/1/10

Philmckay wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:

Creepy?? Man it's helpful -.- Seriously, if every parent taught their kids about sex, this world will be a much better place <.<


Indeed it can be helpful, but it's still creepy none the less.


Hm...Well not VERY but yes kinda lol
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
I could not bear to listen to my parents talking about Sex period. Would be one of my top 5 Most Awkward moments in my life if that happened
19397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 11/1/10 , edited 11/1/10
Nice to know that some people get useful advice from their parents about sex. For me, is just don't invite guys to my house or go to their house. Plus no guy friends until what? 20 years of age? *sweatdrop* I don't follow these rules because the guy friends that I make doesn't rape me when an opportunity comes. Geez, I think I know how to be careful. T^T
Posted 11/1/10
My mom is actually pretty cool about it. I don't really think it's creepy.
Posted 11/1/10
My mom has given me sex advice. I don't think it's creepy.
Tarya 
52889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Virginia, US
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
My parents didn't give me advice, as much as useful information. They even showed me a porn video - which scarred me for life...
No seriously though, they just did the basics...don't sleep with someone you don't love, you could get a disease so wear protection if you absolutely must sleep with someone, etc. Be careful was more of the motto. That and my dad threatened that if he ever caught me before I was of legal age, he would cut the boys off and sew me up!
:sweatingbullets:
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Goldsboro, North...
Offline
Posted 11/1/10 , edited 11/1/10

Viet_Linh wrote:

Nice to know that some people get useful advice from their parents about sex. For me, is just don't invite guys to my house or go to their house. Plus no guy friends until what? 20 years of age? *sweatdrop* I don't follow these rules because the guy friends that I make doesn't rape me when an opportunity comes. Geez, I think I know how to be careful. T^T


Okay I'm not hitting on you or anything. It's just that I know a girl named Linh that is Vietnamese and was in almost the exact same situation.

I don't think her parents went as far as to say "no male friends" though. Then again I've never met her parents... hopefully someday I will though.
19397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 11/1/10

freyt wrote:


Okay I'm not hitting on you or anything. It's just that I know a girl named Linh that is Vietnamese and was in almost the exact same situation.

I don't think her parents went as far as to say "no male friends" though. Then again I've never met her parents... hopefully someday I will though.


That usually happens. Linh is a common Vietnamese name for girls so I'm not surprised. It's funny how my sisters don't get lectured though XD
ItsMev 
32929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
Yet another sex related topic, woot woot
19416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/1/10
It's only awkward to talk about sex with parents if they aren't open and casual about it from the get go growing up, at least I would assume. I think we'd all have healthier sex lives if that was the standard case. I talked about sex with my step mom which was fine because she doesn't feel awkward about it. She is very free that way, maybe because she's Austrian. She said Americans are thought of as being really up tight about sex and nudity by Europeans.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.