First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What anime charater has the Hotest body???
32046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 1/11/11
rika furude
magmar. dude is literaly molten rock. he must be up there.
bridget. I know, i dont care
jun watarase. i still know, now stfu and gtfo
Posted 1/11/11 , edited 1/11/11
WOW THIS FORUM HAVE A LOTS OF COOL ANIME PICS LOL
i saved most of the images
anywho....
well i think everything about Uchiha Itachi is Hot
and then i would say Cloud Strife
and Uchiha sasuke
and Hatake Kakashi
The Wise Wizard
77955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/11/11

lolicon-icon wrote:

rika furude
magmar. dude is literaly molten rock. he must be up there.
bridget. I know, i dont care
jun watarase. i still know, now stfu and gtfo

I'm surprised Hideyoshi isn't on your list.
32046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 1/11/11

TheAncientOne wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:

rika furude
magmar. dude is literaly molten rock. he must be up there.
bridget. I know, i dont care
jun watarase. i still know, now stfu and gtfo

I'm surprised Hideyoshi isn't on your list.


from?
28340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Osaka, Japan ★
Offline
Posted 1/11/11
i'll go for kallen kozuki (code geass)

The Wise Wizard
77955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/11/11

lolicon-icon wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:

rika furude
magmar. dude is literaly molten rock. he must be up there.
bridget. I know, i dont care
jun watarase. i still know, now stfu and gtfo

I'm surprised Hideyoshi isn't on your list.


from?

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts).



Ostensibly, he isn't even trying to be a trap, but still manages to give his male classmates nosebleeds. God help them if he ever actually tried.
32046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 1/11/11
he's kinda cute, but i dont think i would go gay for him.
981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / nothing
Offline
Posted 1/11/11
Hideyoshi...
Damn him
His hotness can create a bloodbath in school
32046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 1/11/11
vita from nanoha should be on my list too.
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/11
Yoko from gurren Lagann?

But are you sure you want hot picture? It mght get inappropriate
22783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhat in Asia.
Offline
Posted 1/11/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:

Yoko from gurren Lagann?

But are you sure you want hot picture? It mght get inappropriate


That depends. If it's not naked, then it's fine.
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i'm outta this wo...
Offline
Posted 1/12/11
ROY MUSTANG FROM FMA! HE EXUDES HOTNESS AND AWESOME-NESS~!
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / villanueva
Offline
Posted 1/12/11 , edited 1/12/11
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/11

and
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/12/11
No offense but I think people like Bleach more than Naruto because there's a lot more fanservice,it's not entertaining,Naruto is a MUCH better show

I'll give the people here who say Ohrime from Bleach that she's the only somewhat bearable person in Bleach to look at,every else look like fish-human hydroids

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.