Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What anime charater has the Hotest body???
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/12/11 , edited 1/12/11

TheAncientOne wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:

rika furude
magmar. dude is literaly molten rock. he must be up there.
bridget. I know, i dont care
jun watarase. i still know, now stfu and gtfo

I'm surprised Hideyoshi isn't on your list.


from?

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts).



Ostensibly, he isn't even trying to be a trap, but still manages to give his male classmates nosebleeds. God help them if he ever actually tried.


1.That post seems pretty pedophilish coming from you.

2.That's a boy!?
The Wise Wizard
67727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 1/12/11

DBZAOTA482 wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:

rika furude
magmar. dude is literaly molten rock. he must be up there.
bridget. I know, i dont care
jun watarase. i still know, now stfu and gtfo

I'm surprised Hideyoshi isn't on your list.


from?

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts).



Ostensibly, he isn't even trying to be a trap, but still manages to give his male classmates nosebleeds. God help them if he ever actually tried.


1.That post seems pretty pedophilish coming from you.

2.That's a boy!?

1. Note that it was a response ("I'm surprised Hideyoshi isn't on your list."), not a choice. I don't know how old Bridget is, but he is in the second year of high school, about the same age as Jun.

2. Yes, it is.

What makes him stand out among traps is that he is not trying to be one, and frequently reminds the others he is a boy. It is an interesting twist on the standard trap scenario.

1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/12/11

TheAncientOne wrote:


DBZAOTA482 wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:

rika furude
magmar. dude is literaly molten rock. he must be up there.
bridget. I know, i dont care
jun watarase. i still know, now stfu and gtfo

I'm surprised Hideyoshi isn't on your list.


from?

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts).



Ostensibly, he isn't even trying to be a trap, but still manages to give his male classmates nosebleeds. God help them if he ever actually tried.


1.That post seems pretty pedophilish coming from you.

2.That's a boy!?

1. Note that it was a response ("I'm surprised Hideyoshi isn't on your list."), not a choice. I don't know how old Bridget is, but he is in the second year of high school, about the same age as Jun.

2. Yes, it is.

What makes him stand out among traps is that he is not trying to be one, and frequently reminds the others he is a boy. It is an interesting twist on the standard trap scenario.



Okay,sorry about the first statement,& what is that anime called?I'd like to see it
The Wise Wizard
67727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 1/12/11

DBZAOTA482 wrote:
Okay,sorry about the first statement,& what is that anime called?I'd like to see it

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts).

You can watch it at Funimation's website.

26526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 1/12/11

TheAncientOne wrote:


DBZAOTA482 wrote:
Okay,sorry about the first statement,& what is that anime called?I'd like to see it

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts).

You can watch it at Funimation's website.



awe, dang. states only. im in manitoba. i wanted to check it out.
The Wise Wizard
67727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 1/12/11

lolicon-icon wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


DBZAOTA482 wrote:
Okay,sorry about the first statement,& what is that anime called?I'd like to see it

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts).

You can watch it at Funimation's website.



awe, dang. states only. im in manitoba. i wanted to check it out.

Funimation must be using the Hulu video player for that one. Their YouTube channel version should work for you:
http://www.youtube.com/show/bakaandtest
Posted 1/12/11

DBZAOTA482 wrote:

No offense but I think people like Bleach more than Naruto because there's a lot more fanservice,it's not entertaining,Naruto is a MUCH better show

I'll give the people here who say Ohrime from Bleach that she's the only somewhat bearable person in Bleach to look at,every else look like fish-human hydroids


not really related to the topic but
I agree . no offense to bleach fans but it looks like even Tibu don't know how to continue the story CUZ BLEACH DOESN'T HAVE A STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE. i'm soooo disappointed in Bleach.


blue-y 
22862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 1/12/11 , edited 1/12/11
If it's the hottest BODY, the only ones i can think of now are:

Natsu from Fairy tail. I mean, look at those muscles on his arms and stomach!! But i wouldnt say Natsu is one hot guy, i think i'd say he's a cool guy. (Actually Gray have muscles too...)

Rayne from neo angelique abyss! He's hott! (and not just bcos of his body)






The guys from Hakuoki have pretty hot bods too..
2025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/11

JeeKTan wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

Yoko from gurren Lagann?

But are you sure you want hot picture? It mght get inappropriate


That depends. If it's not naked, then it's fine.


I might upload one this week
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/11
i love Grimmjow
31086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Pennsylvania, USA
Offline
Posted 2/7/11 , edited 2/7/11
A girl Cosplaying as Hilda from Beelzebub is my top fantasy atm. So hot /drool.

Posted 2/7/11
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / anime
Offline
Posted 2/7/11
Guys:
Mello

Hei

Raikou

Girls:
Haruko

Nana

Shizuma

68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In My Comp.
Offline
Posted 2/7/11
he is my favorite ^_^
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Earth, DUHHHH!!!
Offline
Posted 2/7/11
I would definatly have to go with Kyo from Fruits Basket.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.