First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Steamworks Docking Company
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 11/3/10 , edited 11/4/10
Think like a ship dock but suspended in the air and meant for Airships. The metal planks lead to a main building where you file your ships docking papers and head into town.


Posted 2/10/11
Cole flies his vanship in close and circles the landing pad. He climbs into the sky then flips into a dive, heading for the dock. He manuvers his ship horizontally then lends, cutting the engine. He removes his goggles and unbuckles his seatbelt.

You did good partner... He whispers as he pets the dashboard before he hops out onto the ground. He stretches then walks to the customs counter.

Welcome to Crimson City sir, is this your first time here? A young woman asks politely.

Not really, I moved away awhile back, Im just visiting.

Your name sir?


Cole Sullivan.

Is that your ship?

Yes, Kitbash racing model, vanship class.

Very well, if you could please fill this out and sign your name you will be all set. She hands him a clipboard with a couple pieces of paper attached to it and Cole fills it out quickly, handing it back to her.

Thank you very much, enjoy your stay in Crimson City.

Thank you. He walks through the hall and out onto the platform overlooking the city.


Where do I go now... he thinks to himself.
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 2/10/11

westco3894 wrote:

Cole flies his vanship in close and circles the landing pad. He climbs into the sky then flips into a dive, heading for the dock. He manuvers his ship horizontally then lends, cutting the engine. He removes his goggles and unbuckles his seatbelt.

You did good partner... He whispers as he pets the dashboard before he hops out onto the ground. He stretches then walks to the customs counter.

Welcome to Crimson City sir, is this your first time here? A young woman asks politely.

Not really, I moved away awhile back, Im just visiting.

Your name sir?


Cole Sullivan.

Is that your ship?

Yes, Kitbash racing model, vanship class.

Very well, if you could please fill this out and sign your name you will be all set. She hands him a clipboard with a couple pieces of paper attached to it and Cole fills it out quickly, handing it back to her.

Thank you very much, enjoy your stay in Crimson City.

Thank you. He walks through the hall and out onto the platform overlooking the city.


Where do I go now... he thinks to himself.


A young boy ran up to cole, tugging on his coat and handing him a letter before running off. The handwriting was that of Caretaker himself, and on it read..
Cole, There is a rather urgent matter that needs attending too. The old gang is getting back together to solve it and your company would be welcomed at Preston's tavern. If you decide to show please make haste... J.R
Posted 2/10/11


Well apparently this J.R person likes to know who's in his city at all times. Whatever, if its a way to make money, Im sure I can stop by if I can find it... Cole thinks to himself for a moment while looking out at the city. He takes a deep breath then drinks some water from a canteen he has slung over his shoulder before heading to the tavern.

OOC: Please use the spoiler button if your going to quote someone, it makes the thread look nicer and its easier to follow the story that way
Posted 2/16/11
Cole is laying underneath his ship with his feet poking out like any good mechanic. He comes out from under and climbs into the cockpit starting the engine with a humm and clank before it purrs like a lioness. Good, now I need those supplies and I can get started and get paid. He thinks as he cuts the engine and hops out, turning on the old radio next to his workbench.
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 2/16/11
Ulysses walked into the hanger, looking around. "Oi, anyone here?" he shouted
Posted 2/16/11

Cole looks over then raises his hand and waves.

Here? Do you need something?
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 2/16/11
"Aye...I was just stopping by to greet you and let ye know the supplies are gonna be late.." he said, walking over, "Some of that firepower isn't used around here anymore.."
Posted 2/17/11

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

"Aye...I was just stopping by to greet you and let ye know the supplies are gonna be late.." he said, walking over, "Some of that firepower isn't used around here anymore.."


Rosalinda walked over and stopped looking Cole up and down and saying, "Arent you that guy..?" she murmured and smiled slightly before going on to her business.

Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 2/17/11

YourQueen wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

"Aye...I was just stopping by to greet you and let ye know the supplies are gonna be late.." he said, walking over, "Some of that firepower isn't used around here anymore.."


Rosalinda walked over and stopped looking Cole up and down and saying, "Arent you that guy..?" she murmured and smiled slightly before going on to her business.



Ulysses looked over at Rose and raised an eyebrow. "Oi Rose, I thought you were at the tavern with Preston and the boys?" he said
Posted 2/18/11




Ulysses looked over at Rose and raised an eyebrow. "Oi Rose, I thought you were at the tavern with Preston and the boys?" he said

I'm Leaving." She said and kept walking.

Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 2/18/11

YourQueen wrote:





Ulysses looked over at Rose and raised an eyebrow. "Oi Rose, I thought you were at the tavern with Preston and the boys?" he said

I'm Leaving." She said and kept walking.



Ulysses raised a brow and walked after her. "Alright Rose, what happened?" he asked calmly, walking around her and stopping her, "Did Preston get all Ornery again?"
Posted 2/18/11

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


YourQueen wrote:





Ulysses looked over at Rose and raised an eyebrow. "Oi Rose, I thought you were at the tavern with Preston and the boys?" he said


I'm Leaving." She said and kept walking.



Ulysses raised a brow and walked after her. "Alright Rose, what happened?" he asked calmly, walking around her and stopping her, "Did Preston get all Ornery again?"

"It's noting..." She murmured looking down, "he probably hates me now." she said and looked up at Ulysses, "I ran away, again."

Posted 2/19/11
Wont be here for a while huh? Cole thinks to himself momentarily. He takes a sip of water from his canteen then goes back to working on his ship.

So when they gonna get here? he calls out as he tightens some bolts on the engine.
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
"Bout two days if we're lucky..." he shouted over to him before looking back at Rose. "Alright tell me what 'appened..." he said calmly, leaning against a fuel drum.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.