First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Steamworks Docking Company
Posted 2/21/11

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

"Bout two days if we're lucky..." he shouted over to him before looking back at Rose. "Alright tell me what 'appened..." he said calmly, leaning against a fuel drum.


"nothing!" she protested and began to walk away. "i need a ship..."

Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

YourQueen wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

"Bout two days if we're lucky..." he shouted over to him before looking back at Rose. "Alright tell me what 'appened..." he said calmly, leaning against a fuel drum.


"nothing!" she protested and began to walk away. "i need a ship..."



"So that's it then?" he called to her, "Just going to keep running away from the one thing that is solid in your life over a stupid argument?"
Posted 2/23/11



"So that's it then?" he called to her, "Just going to keep running away from the one thing that is solid in your life over a stupid argument?"


She paused and turned to him, "Thats the only thing I really know how to do without being in the way... be a burden....."
Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

YourQueen wrote:




"So that's it then?" he called to her, "Just going to keep running away from the one thing that is solid in your life over a stupid argument?"


She paused and turned to him, "Thats the only thing I really know how to do without being in the way... be a burden....."

"You weren't his bruden rose..." He replied, "If anything you are what's kept him going"
Posted 2/23/11




[




If you need a ride someplace, I got a seat open in my Vanship.

Cole looks over at her and stops working on his engine for a moment.

I am goin east stoppin in La' vale, past Riggsbee on the north.
Posted 2/23/11

westco3894 wrote:





[




If you need a ride someplace, I got a seat open in my Vanship.

Cole looks over at her and stops working on his engine for a moment.

I am goin east stoppin in La' vale, past Riggsbee on the north.


She looked to Cole and looked back to Ulysses, "It's been this long..."
She looked back at Cole, "I'll take the offer."

Posted 2/23/11 , edited 2/23/11


He nods slightly as he closes the door to the engine with an audible slam.

Get your things, we leave in 15 minutes.

Cole stands up and walks to his toolbox and puts away the wrench. He then hops onto the tail end of his ship and pulls a lever on top revealing a small yet comfortable seat the size of the cockpit. Cole jumps down onto the ground and opens a compartment bay for his stuff which he proceeds to put away.
Posted 2/23/11


She patted her gun and blade on her hip, "This is all I need." She told him and looed to Uylsses n smiled, "I'll come back... later.. when I figure some things out."

Posted 2/23/11
Very well, throw them back here with the rest of the supplies and we can be off.

He finishes throwing the last box of stuff in and leaves the compartment open for her while he hooks up a neon fueling line to the ship.

Where are you going?

He asks without hesitation
Posted 2/24/11

westco3894 wrote:

Very well, throw them back here with the rest of the supplies and we can be off.

He finishes throwing the last box of stuff in and leaves the compartment open for her while he hooks up a neon fueling line to the ship.

Where are you going?

He asks without hesitation


Anywhere quiet." She replied putting her things into the comparment.

Posted 2/24/11
Alright then, Cole removes the fuel hose and caps the tank, Hop in

He walks over to her and grabs the gun out of her holster and the dagger out of its sheath.

I will need to put these in the back, standard regulation for flight.

He turns around places her stuff in the trunk before closing it and jumping into the cockpit. He puts on a flight cap and starts the engine with the purr of a jaguar. Looking at her, his face says lets go and he waits.
Posted 2/26/11

westco3894 wrote:

Alright then, Cole removes the fuel hose and caps the tank, Hop in

He walks over to her and grabs the gun out of her holster and the dagger out of its sheath.

I will need to put these in the back, standard regulation for flight.

He turns around places her stuff in the trunk before closing it and jumping into the cockpit. He puts on a flight cap and starts the engine with the purr of a jaguar. Looking at her, his face says lets go and he waits.


She smiled and hopped on, joining him smiling, "I'm Rosalinda."
Posted 2/27/11


Cole, he replies as he turns his head just enough for her to see the clear smile on the side of his face then returning to the front. From that subtle purr coming from the engine heard before, a startling roar fills the hangar. The ship lifts off the ground and a sense of excitement washes over them just before they take off. Suddenly that child like excitement turns into outright fear as the g-forces pin the occupants to the seats. Though, sooner than expected, the gray, polluted, overcast skies caused by the cites factories, were quickly transformed into an ocean of blue, once again changing their emotions. Joy, amazement, comfort, fear, excitement.

Such moments are rare for pilots. Pilots have the luxury of take off on a daily basis, sometimes even twice, but those who arnt pilots get to experience these moments often. Lucky her, this particular take off was a good one, even Cole had to admit to himself that this, was indeed a good take off.


Creator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 3/1/11
Ulysses watched and sighed, "Well, this is going to be tough to explain..." he said, walking away.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.